Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide (48277 Views)

Central Bank Wants Shell Banks Abolished In Nigeria / Why Union Bank Wants To Raise Capital- Nairametrics / Help! Bank Wants To Finish My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Babysho(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
bettercreature:
Make a plastic id card and go there with Nepa bill or survey plan

Plastic id card cost 500naira

I had the same problem with UBA in 2006, but it was 1 million naira not 20k

After threating to withdraw all the money and close the account,they just told me to withdraw 10k out of the money to make it 990k then they reactivated it

I don't think that plastic ID card can work for access. bank
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Kzea: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
your account type was a TIER 1 ACCOUNT.

it is not a standard savings account.the maximum amount that can be deposited in the account per day is 2000.so when you exceeded the amount deposited in your account, a restriction of PND(place No Debit ) was placed on your account.

Kindly visit the bank with your sch ID or your admission letter to enable them update your account accordingly
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by bettercreature(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:

I don't think that plastic ID card can work for access. bank
You can use it to open any account as long as you have other documents to support it ,there is no difference between normal id card and plastic cards,It is what all companies and government are using
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Creamish:

Hello,

Here are some possible solutions:

1. Write to the bank through their contact center and lodge your complaint at [email]contactcenter@accessbankplc.com[/email] or you can call on these lines 0700CallAccess (07002255222377), +234 1- 2712005-7, +234 1-2802500

2. Ask to speak with the Head of Operations in the branch you make your transactions and let him assist.

3. Write to close your account if none of the above works. When your account is closed, you will have your full balance paid to you. CBN has mandated no account closure charge. You can then proceed to open a new account elsewhere if you choose but always remember the class of account you operate so u can correctly inform anyone making a deposit into it.

I'd like to know tho.. what kind of ID card do U have?
very good suggestions. but, being Access bank, the only language they understand is: I'm closing my account with you grin. Believe me wink
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by nnamdiosu(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
misspicy:
cc lalasticlala

modified...

though i have no idea of what OP should do,I did my quota as a patriotic nairalander and called lalasticlala to help his cause but not even 1like for me....

Nairalanders una DOoo angry

lol......ur a comedian
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by misspicy(f): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:

grin...thanks very much misspicy
you are welcome darl smileysmileywink
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Babysho(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
frisky2good:
When did 30k deposit limit start?

Its not even 30k...it's 20k
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Babysho(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
kennyman2000:
Lol.. I see the op problem solved within an hour..
Thats the miracle in nairaland frontpage

.no solution yet oh

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Babysho(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
TosineGuy:
how much is 30k? u wan kill ursef. mtcheew. get a friend who works at d bank, he/ she would help. if u don't have a friend, let me know

Lol..why would I kill myself...I just need you guys attentn.....pls I don't have a friend ohhhh...help me out
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by sultan457: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:
My dad deposited 30k inside my acct not knowing that as a savings account holder I shouldn't exceed 20k deposit limit....so they deactivated my acct...

I went to the bank with NEPA bill for solution......they said I have to upgrade my acct.. But I can't use NEPA bill only......they said I need sch Id card or national passport or voters card or residence permit...I don't have all those...

Please what can I do.....the bank guys refuse to help me out ohhh....help me my nairalanders.....

My dad said if my elder bro who has his ID card and admsn letter goes with me....they'll upgrade it for me....pls how true is this....we would have gone to confirm...but we have only 'to' transport... No 'fro'....so we don't get stranded....

please help out guys....

I am suppose to be at school receiving lectures but my sch fee and t-fare is in my bloody access bank acct

I also have d same problem.Then it was 75k.Your account is a tier 1 account u need to migrate to normal savings account,if you don't have all they requested for you can do identification by proxy in which someone who own an account with Access bank will do on your behalf.Twz my dad that did it for me but in the case if you wanna use proxy d person will either use:National I.D card International passort or voters card.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by ojuolu(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Creamish:

Hello,

Here are some possible solutions:

1. Write to the bank through their contact center and lodge your complaint at [email]contactcenter@accessbankplc.com[/email] or you can call on these lines 0700CallAccess (07002255222377), +234 1- 2712005-7, +234 1-2802500

2. Ask to speak with the Head of Operations in the branch you make your transactions and let him assist.

3. Write to close your account if none of the above works. When your account is closed, you will have your full balance paid to you. CBN has mandated no account closure charge. You can then proceed to open a new account elsewhere if you choose but always remember the class of account you operate so u can correctly inform anyone making a deposit into it.

I'd like to know tho.. what kind of ID card do U have?
OP, please do exactly what creamish post and revert. Account closure require that such account is nil off. If you opt for closure, they will investigate and resolve the issue immediately.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by godwinony(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:
My dad deposited 30k inside my acct not knowing that as a savings account holder I shouldn't exceed 20k deposit limit....so they deactivated my acct...

I went to the bank with NEPA bill for solution......they said I have to upgrade my acct.. But I can't use NEPA bill only......they said I need sch Id card or national passport or voters card or residence permit...I don't have all those...

Please what can I do.....the bank guys refuse to help me out ohhh....help me my nairalanders.....

My dad said if my elder bro who has his ID card and admsn letter goes with me....they'll upgrade it for me....pls how true is this....we would have gone to confirm...but we have only 'to' transport... No 'fro'....so we don't get stranded....

please help out guys....

I am suppose to be at school receiving lectures but my sch fee and t-fare is in my bloody access bank acct
Yes o op...had exactly same prob last year..solution was to upgrade to a SOLO account..2 days, my acct was restored fully
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Creamish(f): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
chimkaire:
very good suggestions. but, being Access bank, the only language they understand is: I'm closing my account with you grin. Believe me wink

That's why it's the last option... grin

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Babysho(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
SuzieeDee:
u get petrol? me I get matches just take the two to d bank, act crazy, shout, tell dem u would burn did place down(even doh u don't mean it) and before u say pim, security would walk u out.
I like
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Babysho(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
2n2k:
If Access Bank want to be that strict, why did they accept the over the limit deposit in the first place?

Bro....thanks for this....I'll use this as a defence subject

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by misspicy(f): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
nnamdiosu:

lol......ur a comedian
gringringrin
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by kennyman2000(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:

.no solution yet oh
Leave your phone no in the post.. U'll be contacted.. Or your email sef..
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Babysho(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
sultan457:

I also have d same problem.Then it was 75k.Your account is a tier 1 account u need to migrate to normal savings account,if you don't have all they requested for you can do identification by proxy in which someone who own an account with Access bank will do on your behalf.Twz my dad that did it for me but in the case if you wanna use proxy d person will either use:National I.D card International passort or voters card.

What I plan to do is get my mom to open an acct with them....she has a voters card....so when her acct is active she'll help me...is it possible this way?
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by emmykk(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
voter card you don't have ,national ID card you don't have.

many have gone.,if you join them food go reach us chop
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by LadyX(f): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Someone asked you for your details (I guess they want to help you).

Babysho:

.no solution yet oh

sLloyds:
which branch did you go to and who did you speak with also what is your name on the account

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by lurlah2014(f): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
when did they start this 20k limit? plsss
anybody there>>>>>>
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Babysho(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
godwinony:

Yes o op...had exactly same prob last year..solution was to upgrade to a SOLO account..2 days, my acct was restored fully

What means of ID did you take with u?
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Babysho(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
LadyX:
Someone asked you for your details (I guess they want to help you).

Some people have pm me....but dey haven't replied me after their 1st message
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by tdemo(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
but I run a saving account with access bank .... and have made transaction over 80k before and nothing happen to my account
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by LadyX(f): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:

Some people have pm me....but dey haven't replied me after their 1st message
That's better... You will get help

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Bloggz74(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
misspicy:
cc lalasticlala

modified...

though i have no idea of what OP should do,I did my quota as a patriotic nairalander and called lalasticlala to help his cause but not even 1like for me....

Nairalanders una DOoo angry

The Nepa bill and any Identitity card wil be ok for account upgrade tho
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by owomic: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ur accountwasnt deactivated but a restriction was placed on it bcoz u opened a tier 1 account. Find someone who has any of the I'd card u were asked to bring attach it to ur application for upgradeof account provided d person also have an acct with access if all these are in place they will upgrade the account and u can then remove ur money. Remember to av ur bvn lined to d acct else .....
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by sultan457: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:

What I plan to do is get my mom to open an acct with them....she has a voters card....so when her acct is active she'll help me...is it possible this way?
Yes it's possible
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by WaffenSS(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
1. 20k limit on your account

2. You've no means of ID

3. You've only one way transport fare.

Are you like the most broke guy on NL?
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by OlujobaSamuel: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
I will advise you do what others have been telling you as regards using other people id card with a letter of acknowledgement attached, if it fails(would have suggested you send a mail but might take a day or 2 to get response), apply for account closure(no bank want to hear that), if they still dey scatter your head, create a scene, I bet it with you that the 3 will give you your money.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Adeyinkaomo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
The acct u opened is tier 1 account. What you need too do is get someone that has a current acct with access bank to stand as reference for your account and you will be able to withdraw. OR go the branch and explain you don't have valid ID card and you need the money now, you will ask to speak with the branch manager o. If nothing is done to hello you, call access contact centre and explain everytyhing in the presence of the branch manager. I'm 100% sure you will get your money. Please go with that your expired school I'd and the NEPA bill too, explain too them you are not aware of the 20k max deposit restriction when opening the account.
Re: Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide by Babysho(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
hello.....i am currently with acess bank...no quoting please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) / Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) / Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.