Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:09 AM

Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince (1958 Views)

Believe And Act On The New Covenant - Joseph Prince / A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince / Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hebrews 8:10
…I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts…

What laws was God referring to when He said, “I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts”? He was certainly not referring to the Ten Commandments, known as the laws of the old covenant, since He said that He found fault with that covenant and declared it obsolete. (Hebrews 8:7–9, 13)

The laws that God puts in our minds and writes on our hearts refer to the royal law of love (Matthew 22:37–40), the perfect law of liberty (James 1:25) and the law of faith. (Romans 3:27) These are the laws of the new covenant.

You live according to the laws of the new covenant when you are conscious of how much God loves you. And the more you are conscious of His love for you, the more your heart is filled with love. When that happens, you will love God and the people around you supernaturally and effortlessly. That is God writing on your heart the royal law of love—that we love because He first loved us. (1 John 4:19)

Secondly, when you know that you are perfectly accepted by God because of Jesus’ sacrifice, you can have the courage and liberty as a child of God to come boldly into the presence of your heavenly Father. And in His presence, He is able to write on your heart new desires. You will find yourself wanting to do the right thing at the right time. You will live life victoriously from the inside out. This is the perfect law of liberty operating in your life.

Thirdly, when you sense what God is writing on your heart and putting in your mind, and as your faith is activated causing you to trust Him and His love for you, He calls it obeying the law of faith. When that happens, whatever you believe, you receive!

My friend, God has made it easy—and you will find that it is exciting—to live life under the new covenant!

Thought For The Day

You live according to the laws of the new covenant when you are conscious of how much God loves you.

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/life-under-the-new-covenant/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
Noted

1 Like

Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
nnoted
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2016
jiggaz:
nnoted
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
jiggaz:
Noted
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
evening
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2016
jiggaz:
evening
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by UyiIredia(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Good day. You are article is accurate but the old commandments exists in men's hearts as their conscience. It is a person of good conscience that does not steal, kill, lie or dishonor their parents.
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by UyiIredia(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Interestingly. Conscience is a 10 letter word. Like the 10 commandments.
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
UyiIredia:
Good day. You are article is accurate but the old commandments exists in men's hearts as their conscience. It is a person of good conscience that does not steal, kill, lie or dishonor their parents.
Thank you.... But conscience came about after the fall of Adam in the garden.... It came about after Adam ate the fruit of the knowledge of Good and evil.... So every man has a conscience, whether he is saved or not. Whenever you do anything bad, your conscience will condemn you cos of the fall of Adam. Before Adam ate the fruit, there is nothing like conscience, but conscience came about after Man ate the Fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.

1 Like

Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 31, 2016
jiggaz:
Thank you.... But conscience came about after the fall of Adam in the garden.... It came about after Adam ate the fruit of the knowledge of Good and evil.... So every man has a conscience, whether he is saved or not. Whenever you do anything bad, your conscience will condemn you cos of the fall of Adam. Before Adam ate the fruit, there is nothing like conscience, but conscience came about after Man ate the Fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.
Without conscience, how would Adam have known eating the fruit was wrong?
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:21am On Jan 31, 2016
musKeeto:

Without conscience, how would Adam have known eating the fruit was wrong?
It was after Adam ate the fruit that conscience came into man. Before that, he was innocent and so was Eve. It was the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil that brought about conscience cos you now know whats wrong and whats right.

In heaven, we believers wont have conscience again but we will have the spirit of God and our only thought will always be to do God's WILL....
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 31, 2016
jiggaz:
It was after Adam ate the fruit that conscience came into man. Before that, he was innocent and so was Eve. It was the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil that brought about conscience cos you now know whats wrong and whats right.
You probably misunderstood my question.

Adam and Eve had no conscience, no way of telling right from wrong. How would Adam have 'known' eating the apple was wrong?

Also, I find it weird that the One who created the Universe couldn't plant the fucking tree somewhere else.. there is lots of spacccccccceeee in the universe.

All I see here is a setup. God bleeped up. Adam took the fall. Satan left the business. Mafia things.
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2016
musKeeto:

Adam and Eve had no conscience, no way of telling right from wrong. How would Adam have 'known' eating the apple was wrong?
Also, I find it weird that the One who created the Universe couldn't plant the fucking tree somewhere else.. there is lots of spacccccccceeee in the universe.
All I see here is a setup. God bleeped up. Adam took the fall. Satan left the business. Mafia things.
Alright i now understand you. Adam knew it was wrong to eat from that tree cos God warned him not to, also he has the spirit of God in him too..... God didn't set Adam up, God created man but He didn't want Robots to worship Him. He wants us to love him out of our own free will. That was why He planted the tree to know if Adam can obey him out of his own free will.....

My broda, everything God did for man is for our own good...
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2016
jiggaz:
Alright i now understand you. Adam knew it was wrong to eat from that tree cos God warned him not to,
How did he know if he had no conscience?
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
musKeeto:

How did he know if he had no conscience?
You are an Atheist... bye!!!! loool... i thought i was discussing with better person sef.... grin
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
jiggaz:
You are an Atheist... bye!!!! loool... i thought i was discussing with better person sef.... grin
grin
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Noted
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Good morning
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
jiggaz:
Good morning
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
jiggaz:
Noted
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
evening
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:19am On Feb 13, 2016
morning
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by promise10: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2016
musKeeto:

They didn't know it was wrong, because when they ate it they became surprise because of their spiritual death, that made them know that they have done wrong.

That was when conscience came in.
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2016
morning....
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
jiggaz:
evening
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
jiggaz:
evening
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
evening...
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
evening.......
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by ScienceWatch: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

To the uninitiated/ungodly he said this,
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS(miracles, signs, prophecy and many wonders) that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.
jiggaz:
Hebrews 8:10
…I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts…

What laws was God referring to when He said, “I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts”? He was certainly not referring to the Ten Commandments, known as the laws of the old covenant, since He said that He found fault with that covenant and declared it obsolete. (Hebrews 8:7–9, 13)

The laws that God puts in our minds and writes on our hearts refer to the royal law of love (Matthew 22:37–40), the perfect law of liberty (James 1:25) and the law of faith. (Romans 3:27) These are the laws of the new covenant.

You live according to the laws of the new covenant when you are conscious of how much God loves you. And the more you are conscious of His love for you, the more your heart is filled with love. When that happens, you will love God and the people around you supernaturally and effortlessly. That is God writing on your heart the royal law of love—that we love because He first loved us. (1 John 4:19)

Secondly, when you know that you are perfectly accepted by God because of Jesus’ sacrifice, you can have the courage and liberty as a child of God to come boldly into the presence of your heavenly Father. And in His presence, He is able to write on your heart new desires. You will find yourself wanting to do the right thing at the right time. You will live life victoriously from the inside out. This is the perfect law of liberty operating in your life.

Thirdly, when you sense what God is writing on your heart and putting in your mind, and as your faith is activated causing you to trust Him and His love for you, He calls it obeying the law of faith. When that happens, whatever you believe, you receive!

My friend, God has made it easy—and you will find that it is exciting—to live life under the new covenant!

Thought For The Day

You live according to the laws of the new covenant when you are conscious of how much God loves you.

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/life-under-the-new-covenant/
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2016
jiggaz:
nnoted
Re: Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? / Download This Is The Generation By Apostle Joshua Selman Mp3 / Jesus: Re-incarnation Of Adam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.