Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? (14805 Views)

Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts / Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? / Why Didn't Allah Intervene In The Recent Crane Disaster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

loool! but we never said her son is the son of God. you do, which leaves one expanation, he raped her!!!! grin grin grin grin

your gods so bad you can call him bill cosby!
Truthman2012, according to Quran, how did Mary conceive Issa?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

Ooooh! The nincompoop doesn't know? sad

He needs to ask his equally stuupid teacher?

Never fvck your brother I said to your mum, you end up breeding children like, well.... You!

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

Go a step further and tell me about Mary from Quran itself grin

You know none of what you say can erase the fact that Mohammed(CPBUH) masturbated on Aisha's thighs for three years? Insulting my mother changes nothing, Mohammed was still a deranged m0ronic sex pest. Now bonobo, come up with another insult, and I will gladly repeat this fact till it sinks through your thick Negro skull

Did I mention your god is a fa.ggot as well! He raped the holy ghost so good he was willing to take the blame after your god knocked up a 12 year old! grin grin
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
There is nowhere allahh command the muslims to LOVE one another, in fact he commanded them to be HARD to their neightbour:

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness

The true God wouldn't command His people to be hard against others, He instead said they should be LOVED. No wonder islamic terrorists are hard against their own neighbours.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Ooooh! The nincompoop doesn't know? sad

He needs to ask his equally stuupid teacher?

Never fvck your brother I said to your mum, you end up breeding children like, well.... You!
Truthman2012, Annunaki
For how many months did Mohammed masturbate off the thighs of a toddler as he patiently waited for her organs to grow?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
truthman2012:
There is nowhere allahh command the muslims to LOVE one another, in fact he commanded them to be HARD to their neightbour:

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness

The true God wouldn't command His people to be hard against others, He instead said they should be LOVED. No wonder islamic terrorists are hard against their own neighbours.
Islam is an empty religion. Do you think it would have advanced nowhere peacefully?

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Did I mention your god is a fa.ggot as well! He raped the holy ghost so good he was willing to take the blame after your god knocked up a 12 year old! grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSq0BAZzHKg
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

Truthman2012, Annunaki
For how many months did Mohammed masturbate off the thighs of a toddler as he patiently waited for her organs to grow?

Calling to your gang of monkeys? Lool! They're not gonna come. I'm sorry mate. This is between you and me. And not even your half Co.cked father can save you from this.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSq0BAZzHKg

Nice! I wish them a happy married life. This is what this world needs honest men.

Unlike your god, he raped a girl and blamed it on someone! Come to think of it, is he bill Cosby?

Ooh my god! Christians worship bill Cosby!!!!!

In the name of Bill Cosby, the son and the holy schmuck!!!!
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Calling to your gang of monkeys? Lool! They're not gonna come. I'm sorry mate. This is between you and me. And not even your half Co.cked father can save you from this.
1. Tell us about Maryam from your own Quran
2. Deny that Mohammed never wanked off a toddler.

I want them to quote your filthy book because I can't stand it

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

1. Tell us about Maryam from your own Quran
2. Deny that Mohammed never wanked off a toddler.

I want them to quote your filthy book because I can't stand it

Speaking of filthy, how's your mother doing btw? Licked enough marbles lately? I know she can't have enough.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

Mary had a son without a husband:

She said: "How shall I have a
son, seeing that no man has
touched me, and I am not
unchaste?" He said: "So (it will
be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy
for Me: and (We wish) to
appoint him as a Sign unto men
and a Mercy from Us':It is a
matter (so) decreed."
Qur'an 19:20-21.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Speaking of filthy, how's your mother doing btw? Licked enough marbles lately? I know she can't have enough.
A picture is worth a thousand words cheesy

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
truthman2012:

touched me, and I am not
matter (so) decreed."

Thank sir,
So why is this nitwit numbskull denying his own filthy book and throwing tantrums?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

Truthman2012, Annunaki

For about 3 years.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Vooks I would implore you to be vigilant! Watch your sisters bed, you never know when your god a.k.a bill Cosby could be sticking one inside her. She might like it though, how do I know? She told me.

Ooh yeah, that's right, I snagged your plug ugly sister, from behind though, couldn't bear to look at that hideous face. Still regretted it. And tell your god aka bill Cosby she might have herpes.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

Thank sir,
So why is this nitwit numbskull denying his own filthy book and throwing tantrums?

He's confused !
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
truthman2012:

He's confused !

But alas! I see things clearer than ever!!! You worship bill Cosby!!!
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Nice! I wish them a happy married life. This is what this world needs honest men.

Unlike your god, he raped a girl and blamed it on someone! Come to think of it, is he bill Cosby?

Ooh my god! Christians worship bill Cosby!!!!!

In the name of Bill Cosby, the son and the holy schmuck!!!!

I never wrote this
truthman2012:

touched me, and I am not
matter (so) decreed."

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

Thank sir,

You insulted me did you not? Whatever you do unto me I shall unleash ten folds upon you. Face me like a man, finish what you started or go offline. There's no shame in it,you wouldn't be the first christian I sent running for the hills.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

I never wrote this

Maybe your mums fat tummy mistakenly pressed the buttons while you were snagging her you shameless knobhead!
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

You insulted me did you not? Whatever you do unto me I shall unleash ten folds upon you. Face me like a man, finish what you started or go offline. There's no shame in it,you wouldn't be the first christian I sent running for the hills.

You are a bloody illiterate m0ron and your religion is shiet. It's that simple. Your best example is a camel piss drinking idiot who wanked off a 6 year old thighs.

This is what Quran says about Mary

touched me, and I am not
matter (so) decreed."

Even your shitty religion recognizes Mary cheesy
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
truthman2012:

He's confused !
Precisely!
In his infantile rage, he goes against his own holy book just to score some cheap points. Now you believe me when I tell you Islam is a religion of ret@rds?
How do you shoot yourself in the foot? He probably thought by insulting Mary he'd hurt me and you, just confirming our worst fear; that he has nothing between his ears
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
Vooks I would implore you to be vigilant! Watch your sisters bed, you never know when your god a.k.a bill Cosby could be sticking one inside her. She might like it though, how do I know? She told me.

Ooh yeah, that's right, I snagged your plug ugly sister, from behind though, couldn't bear to look at that hideous face. Still regretted it. And tell your god aka bill Cosby she might have herpes.

This is Quran

touched me, and I am not
matter (so) decreed."

Do you believe it?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

You are a bloody illiterate m0ron and your religion is shiet. It's that simple. Your best example is a camel piss drinking idiot who wanked off a 6 year old thighs.

This is what Quran says about Mary

touched me, and I am not
matter (so) decreed."

Even your shitty religion recognizes Mary cheesy

Knowing this we never called Jesus (pbuh) God.

Button christians though grin grin

Some Jewish half Co.cked drunk called Paul gathered his gang of hippie and say let's create the funniest joke ever and see if there are people stuupid or gullible enough to follow, alas, there's 2 billion of them grin grin

Let's tell them god shagged a girl and gave birth to himself! Lolol! Shame on you!
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Maybe your mums fat tummy mistakenly pressed the buttons while you were snagging her you shameless knobhead!
Truthman2012,
If Mary was a hoe, then what do we say of the author of Quran who dedicated an entire chapter to her?

touched me, and I am not
matter (so) decreed."
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Knowing this we never called Jesus (pbuh) God.

[s]Button christians though grin grin

Some Jewish half Co.cked drunk called Paul gathered his gang of hippie and say let's create the funniest joke ever and see if there are people stuupid or gullible enough to follow, alas, there's 2 billion of them grin grin

Let's tell them god shagged a girl and gave birth to himself! Lolol! Shame on you![/s]

How did Mary conceive?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

Truthman2012,
If Mary was a hoe, then what do we say of the author of Quran who dedicated an entire chapter to her?

touched me, and I am not
matter (so) decreed."

Lol! Mashaa Allah

And it speaks of how jibreel came and blew life into her stomach.

But the bible though! grin I raped a girl, she's carrying my baby who is also me. Let's blame my boyfriend the holy spirit grin
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Lol! Mashaa Allah

And it speaks of how jibreel came and blew life into her stomach.
Quote the relevant portions cheesy

And Mary the daughter of Ìmrán, who guarded her sexual organ; and We breathed into it of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants)." S. 66:12

Is this what you have in mind? The 'we' here refers to jibreel?

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Slikbae: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
You cannot even hide the terrorist in you. You can't even pretend to be a reasonable human being.

per the bolded, you're already threatening someone with death simply because they have a different view. This is the reason why Muslims countries account for 9 out of the 10 most dangerous in the whole world.

You resorted to threats without even proving a single point. show a simple verse where Allah commanded Muslims to love one another and love their neighbors - you cannot. This is the reason why there's no peace in the world today.
VomeSchakleton:
I've always maintained people need to watch what they say online. saying such things may sometimes prove to be fatal. just a kind advice
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Slikbae:
You cannot even hide the terrorist in you. You can't even pretend to be a reasonable human being.

per the bolded, you're already threatening someone with death simply because they have a different view. This is the reason why Muslims countries account for 9 out of the 10 most dangerous in the whole world.

You resorted to threats without even proving a single point. show a simple verse where Allah commanded Muslims to love one another and love their neighbors - you cannot. This is the reason why there's no peace in the world today.

i'm not threatening anyone, if anything i am a good Samaritan.

but i always maintain i am a terrorist as every muslim should be and proud
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

i'm not threatening anyone, if anything i am a good Samaritan.

but i always maintain i am a terrorist as every muslim should be and proud
Coward Idiot,
Real 'heroes' are busy blowing themselves up in Syria,Somalia and Iraq not issuing fatwah and threats from their cheap Chinese phones

This m0ron does not even know their doctrine.
Show me evidence that jibreel blew life into her stomach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Tips On Being A Successful Husband / "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament / Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.