Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? (14806 Views)

Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts / Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? / Why Didn't Allah Intervene In The Recent Crane Disaster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

Coward Idiot,
Real 'heroes' are busy blowing themselves up in Syria and Iraq not issuing fatwah and threats from their cheap Chinese phones

This m0ron does not even know their doctrine.
Show me evidence that jibreel blew life into her stomach.

“And she who guarded her chastity, so We breathed (a spirit) into her through Our angel, and We made her and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds.” (Quran 21:91)
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

“And she who guarded her chastity, so We breathed (a spirit) into her through Our angel, and We made her and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds.” (Quran 21:91)
Excellent!
This means daughter of Imran slept with Allah through jibreel, or was it daughter of Imran slept with jibreel?

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Amberon: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Good! blow up yourself and your fellow terrorists then.
VomeSchakleton:

i'm not threatening anyone, if anything i am a good Samaritan.

but i always maintain i am a terrorist as every muslim should be and proud
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by bashbabe2: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Ooooh! The nincompoop doesn't know? sad

He needs to ask his equally stuupid teacher?

Never fvck your brother I said to your mum, you end up breeding children like, well.... You!

Do not stoop low to thier level. You have given them proof but no matter what proof you show they won't be satisfied. what they are good at is insults and abuse and cursing which they have managed to drag you into. Just calm down and end the insult.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Amberon:
Good! blow up yourself and your fellow terrorists then.

why?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
bashbabe2:

Do not stoop low to thier level. You have given them proof but no matter what proof you show they won't be satisfied. what they are good at is insults and abuse and cursing which they have managed to drag you into. Just calm down and end the insult.

*sigh

muslims like you always make me ashamed of my short fuse

thank you
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Amberon: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
that's what terrorists do
VomeSchakleton:

why?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by vooks: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
bashbabe2:

Bro,
Nobody in their right mind can ever stoop to his level of insults. We are by far too civilized and highly evolved to do that cheesy

Now,
Whenever you idiotic worshippers of camel piss drinking sexual perv called Mo mock Virgin birth and claim that Mary was sodomized by Holy Spirit, remember you are shooting your own hooves because your filthy Quran records virgin birth. If Holy Spirit raped Mary then Issa's father is jibreel. How does this sit with you? Bloody braindead m0rons

This is the lesson I have effectively drilled down the thick and empty skull of VomeSchakleton. You appear to be slightly more intelligent than him so pass in this message to him. Case closed!

Truthman2012,
Profuse apologies for derailing your thread, I felt like this lesson had to be delivered to these unthinking Neanderthals. Please carry on with your quest for LOVE from the primitive book of hatred and violence
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Amberon:
that's what terrorists do

no...

im not that kind of terrorist. why must being a terrorist be a bad thing
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Amberon: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
hello, have you been following the thread?

your terrorist brother ( as he has admitted) has been the one doing majority of the insults.
bashbabe2:

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Amberon: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
What kind of terrorist are you?
VomeSchakleton:

no...

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Amberon: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
being a terrorist is "always" a bad thing.

or do you not know what "terrorist" means
VomeSchakleton:

no...

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
bashbabe2:

What proof ?

Nobody could see LOVE in all his quotes. Besides, when allahh revealed, he would reverse it again to suit his manipulations.

Couldn't you see where allahh said you should be hard (harsh) to your neighbours? How could that proceed from the God of LOVE for all mankind?

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Amberon:
being a terrorist is "always" a bad thing.

or do you not know what "terrorist" means

enlighten me..
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

Bro,
Nobody in their right mind can ever stoop to his level of insults. We are by far too civilized and highly evolved to do that cheesy

Now,
Whenever you idiotic worshippers of camel piss drinking sexual perv called Mo mock Virgin birth and claim that Mary was sodomized by Holy Spirit, remember you are shooting your own hooves because your filthy Quran records virgin birth. If Holy Spirit raped Mary then Issa's father is jibreel. How does this sit with you? Bloody braindead m0rons

This is the lesson I have effectively drilled down the thick and empty skull of VomeSchakleton. You appear to be slightly more intelligent than him so pass in this message to him. Case closed!

Truthman2012,
Profuse apologies for derailing your thread, I felt like this lesson had to be delivered to these unthinking Neanderthals. Please carry on with your quest for LOVE from the primitive book of hatred and violence

Thanks bro.

As allahh doesn't love everyone, how do muslims preach to infidels they hate?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
truthman2012:

Thanks bro.

As allahh doesn't love everyone, how do muslims preach to infidels they hate?

preaching has never been my strong suit.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

*sigh

thank you

Every muslim is a potential terrorist. That is the spirit of allahh. Muhammad and muslims made their converts through terrorism. They have no signs and wonders to prove their false ministry.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
truthman2012:

Every muslim is a potential terrorist. That is the spirit of allahh. Muhammad and muslims made their converts through terrorism. They have no signs and wonders to prove their false ministry.

i am not a potential terrorist. i am a terrorist.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

preaching has never been my strong suit.

So allahh did enjoin muslims to make converts. Or how do you convert infidels you are commanded to kill?

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Instead of inviting them to islam, Muhammad and his god were busy casting terrors. Islam is about terrorism then and now.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

i am not a potential terrorist. i am a terrorist.

Where are you doing your own terrorism?

The real terrorists we know are in Boko Haram, Isil, al-shabab, al-quaeda etc. See allahh's way of evangelism.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by yetunsbay(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
truthman2012:

If Mary was raped by her god, why is she the only woman honoured by your allahh? Note that allahh didn't mention the name of any woman apart of Mary, not even Eve talkless the name of Muhammad's mother, Amina.
muslims knws only of Maryam nt Mary pls take note.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by bashbabe2: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

*sigh

thank you

Have been there until i found out thier tactics,
They start by appearing innocent acting like they need clarification. You post a verse or hadith they go on to say they don't believe what you typed and start raining insults on anything islam and ask you about other verses. You try to clarify again then more insults until one get provoked and reply them and it goes on and on because t they want to have the last say. Once you refute them don't read thier mentions or try replying that's my advice
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
yetunsbay:

Trash !

You are not knowledgeable

Many translations of the quran call her Mary. I know you don't have a quran.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
truthman2012:

So allahh did enjoin muslims to make converts. Or how do you convert infidels you are commanded to kill?

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Instead of inviting them to islam, Muhammad and his god were busy casting terrors. Islam is about terrorism then and now.

016:125
:
Call to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in the best manner. Surely thy Lord knows best him who strays from His path, and He knows best those who go aright.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
truthman2012:

Where are you doing your own terrorism?

The real terrorists we know are in Boko Haram, Isil, al-shabab, al-quaeda etc. See allahh's way of evangelism.

please do not associate me with your fellow infidels, pigs.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by pneumaticos(m): 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
yetunsbay:

Whats really the difference between maryam and mary
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by yetunsbay(m): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
truthman2012:

Trash !
You are not knowledgeable
Many translations of the quran call her Mary. I know you don't have a quran.
i think have communicated
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
bashbabe2:

Have been there until i found out thier tactics,
They start by appearing innocent acting like they need clarification. You post a verse or hadith they go on to say they don't believe what you typed and start raining insults on anything islam and ask you about other verses. You try to clarify again then more insults until one get provoked and reply them and it goes on and on because t they want to have the last say. Once you refute them don't read thier mentions or try replying that's my advice

youre right
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by pneumaticos(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

please do not associate me with your fellow infidels, pigs.

I like your constructive argument but boy,why mess things up with an uneven attitude

The way you speak to truthman12 is not good for you,
You should have gotten more replies from christians here but you display alot of imaturity,i am not leaving vooks out of this though i saw his apologies

You seem to be of a different tribe than yorubas,your speeches are just out of it,the other islamic guys like rilwan and co dont talk this way,relax abeg

concerning the topic...the evidence can be seen in the life of the followers...muslim hates while christians by the spirit love.....not ready to quote verses for you...it right before your eyes
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

016:125
:
Call to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in the best manner. Surely thy Lord knows best him who strays from His path, and He knows best those who go aright.

That is the double face of islam. Peace today, war tomorrow.

Was Muhammad then disobeying allahh by resorting to VIOLENCE?

Bukhari (53:392) - "While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."

Muhammad said: 'Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory', and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: 'Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?' Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: 'Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger' (Sahih Muslim 31:5917

They had no message to CONVINCE the people but FORCE islam on them. See a religion of peace .......
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
pneumaticos:

I like your constructive argument but boy,why mess things up with an uneven attitude

The way you speak to truthman12 is not good for you,
You should have gotten more replies from christians here but you display alot of imaturity,i am not leaving vooks out of this though i saw his apologies

You seem to be of a different tribe than yorubas,your speeches are just out of it,the other islamic guys like rilwan and co dont talk this way,relax abeg

concerning the topic...the evidence can be seen in the life of the followers...muslim hates while christians by the spirit love.....not ready to quote verses for you...it right before your eyes

Is that what you tell yourself when you go to bed? Is that what you think justifies your joke of a religion? Christians love? Looool! This world has always been shiit, bad things happen, it's just the way the world is designed. Long before Christianity and long before islam. Your christians have killed more people than these so called muslims ever will, I didn't pull it out of the air, it's a fact! Look around the world! You can agree satanic beings are at the helm of affairs, in such instances who do you think will be villianised? It's no biggie, Muslims accept this, the prophet (pbuh) professed this. Life, death. Is death not better? People are going crazy in pursuit of temporary wealth when true wealth lies in salvation and to me nothing Truely offers salvation than a pure death. But ofcourse this is what your pastors tell you. Muslims breed hatred that's why they die. So sometimes it even pleases you because you think it justifies why one could possible read that book of yours and conclude it isn't just one big joke! Maybe you believe African Americans are bad and kill each other because they breed hatred! Where do you think the root of their problem lies? Do you think God made them the way they are like the media would want you to believe? Sometimes it's hard to blame these arabs even though I condemn their actions. Their lands are pillaged and their women's raped. Drone strikes don't discriminate, young or old, guilty or innocent. We why won't the innocent turn guilty after you've orphaned him, hurt him, decapitated him. Most of them have nothing to lose.

I don't want your replies, I'm not new here, I'm very familiar with truthman2012, Malvisguy212 Parisbookaddict true2god and all these hypocrites, I know they do not search for truth but their aim is to insult, so I've given up on these souls, I literally stopped checking this section because sometimes seeing the sort of madness these people spew makes me weep, if only they knew. So no dear stranger, I do not want replies. I may be a little ashamed of my rants earlier, not that they don't deserve it bit this isn't how a Muslim is supposed to act. At a point I decided engaging in these discussions where fruitless, but his question was pretty straightforward and I thought a simple answer would put this to rest, I forgot the sort of num skulls I was dealing with. You can read my comments, my intentions were nothing but pure in the beginning.

So don't you come here trying to villianise me, I have just about had enough of you christians and your double standards and selective morality. In case you're wondering this isn't a new topic, this is a topic that has been created and debunked by muslims before when we used to give a fvck, but they brought it up again, because they're sleek self loathing destructive liars who instead of finding solace in their religion relish stirring up hatred and pointing fingers at others.

I realise now my earlier decision to ignore these topics was the best one. But just a word to the Op and his gang of confused nincompoops, this is useless. You're not hurting anyone's faith but yours, as a matter of fact, bar the insults all this does is strengthen my faith in the one true Religion. Islam has been here long before you were born and it will remain, strong and growing long after you are gone which is a lot more than I can say about your religion, these are facts.

I have never been more proud to call myself a Muslim than I am right now, at this moment and I hope this feeling grows tomorrow. We muslims refuse to abandon our faith. We muslims refuse conformity if it means living with the rules of men over that of our creator, we refuse to accept that which our creator forbade. We refuse to embrace political correctness if it means embracing the laws of satan and his order.

My silence continues. Alhamdulillah.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by true2god: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
I've always maintained people need to watch what they say online. saying such things may sometimes prove to be fatal. just a kind advice
Is that a threat or what? Is that what allahh and mohammed taught you, to threaten infidels?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Tips On Being A Successful Husband / "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament / Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.