Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,852 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. (14167 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / We Slept With The Same Girl, My Friend Is Now Angry. / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by menabae(f): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ebiragirl:

Thank you for Admitting It.
and thanks fr not taking offense
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by binoosmart(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by Ebiragirl(f): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
menabae:
Which tribe you be self?
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
binoosmart:

You should watch out for my next article.
Oh ok!! grin
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by menabae(f): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ebiragirl:

Which tribe you be self?
I be ebira tongue
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by SINNZ(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
For africa grin
grin
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by Johnsown1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Story for the gods. Ebira gal ni and yoruba gal ko how does it affect the price of fuel
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by Ebiragirl(f): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
menabae:
I be ebira tongue

That's why I like Ebira People nah in be say you are proud to be an EbiraGirl Me i no dey feel ashame of. My tribe I am a trully bourn Ebira Girl we havepot of beauty our land weno dey die young for EbiraLand My People are Farmers and my people are eating, I be Anebira and I am proud to be Menabae I don start to dey rap be dat oh shout out to all ebira Girls Out their anywhere you are.
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by Ebiragirl(f): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Johnsown1:
Story for the gods. Ebira gal ni and yoruba gal ko how does it affect the price of fuel
Stop to dey buy fuel guy thank God FG will soon ban I pass My Neighbor
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by menabae(f): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ebiragirl:

That's why I like Ebira People nah in be say you are proud to be an EbiraGirl Me i no dey feel ashame of. My tribe I am a trully bourn Ebira Girl we havepot of beauty our land weno dey die young for EbiraLand My People are Farmers and my people are eating, I be Anebira and I am proud to be Menabae I don start to dey rap be dat oh shout out to all ebira Girls Out their anywhere you are.
lol see rap...seriously are u the same with binoosmart? Btw I'm not ebira gurl ooo shey I luk like ebira ni
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by binoosmart(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
But make I talk true Ebira people scars for nairaland oh nah just two Of us show face weting dey happen nah grin
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by binoosmart(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
menabae:
lol see rap...seriously are u the same with binoosmart? Btw I'm not ebira gurl ooo shey I luk like ebira ni

You don't know that iam an Ebira Guy seriously you Don carry Last you look beautiful now so you resemble Ebira.
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by tpiar: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
menabae:

haha, sarcasm?
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by tpiar: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ebiragirl:
Before you start freaking out, I want to warn you that this post is obviously a generalization. Having lived in Ekiti State for almost 15 years and Osun state for 5years and in Ebiraland well you know that's my home I Mixed with them avery where I go just like MTN lols, I feel quite
comfortable comparing the two. This article might come in handy if you're dating a girl with a Yoruba or Ebira background or if you're just curious about different cultures.

What I like about Nigeria is – it combines so many ethnic
groups with so many cultures so know-how in a subtle way that just works.

There are, however, certain differences that I noticed, especially in the dating world.

1.Beauty

Yoruba Girl : She Is beautiful at least she tried her best.

Ebira Girl : Just three words for all Ebira Girls #Pot_Of_Beauty.

2.Geting Her Number.

Yoruba Girl: you will work hard just to get her phone number. Right away, she wants to have an idea of how hard you are going to work to get her attention. "He who begins well is halfway done".

Ebira Girl: Giving you her phone number. means she is
considering going out with you. It doesn't take long to get
— after all, it's her number, not a wedding ring.

3. Flirting.

Yoruba Girl: A Yoruba girl can be very flirtatious and
open about the way she feels about you. If she likes you,
she can totally say something like, "I really like you,
you're a lot of fun."

Ebira Girl: An Ebira girl prefers to be mysterious and not
talk about the way she feels about you. You will have to
solve her like a Math or Puzzle.

4. Drinking.

Yoruba Girl: She wouldn't mind a few bottles of beers that can potentially turn into tequila shots and sake bombs. A Yoruba girl knows how to have fun. Getting tipsy at a date makes everything so much more exciting.

Ebira Girl: She will most probably stick to wine few bottles of Origin and keep it under control. If you were planning on getting her drunk, you might want to reconsider your plan because it won't work.

5. Leaving Friends For You.

Yoruba Girl: Can take time away from her friend to talk to you on a night out. She might even ditch her friend for half the night, depending how interested in you she is.

Ebira Girl : Would never leave her friend alone. Therefore, either have a friend so you all pair up, or you need an odd number: 1, she is by herself; or 3, so she can spend some time with you because she leaves two friends together.

6. Ditching.

Yoruba Girl: Would beg and beg you not to ditch her and
if she tried her best to no avail she may put a cause on
you or leave you to God.

Ebira Girl: Will probably beg you for some. time if she. Tried too to no avail please leave that neighborhood or don't ever date any girl around for if she didn't kill you!!! believe me your girlfriend is dead.

7. In Bed.

Yoruba Girl: is more likely to be the best in bed. Yoruba.
Girl can kill an average man who doesn't know how to hold in Bed.

Ebira Girl: Tried too but are likely to faint when the Guy is
too much lols.

Source :::: www.ebiraland..co.ke/2016/01/dating-ebira-girl-vs-dating-yoruba-girl.html

aunty, no kill anybody, i beg.
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by Ebiragirl(f): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
menabae:

I manage the same blog with Binoosmart never met him in person though and yes u luk like one. You look prity.

I like your Tits hope Nigerian Government no go accuse me of Lesbianism.
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by Ebiragirl(f): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
tpiar:

aunty, no kill anybody, i beg.
Who is killing who?
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by menabae(f): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
tpiar:

haha, sarcasm?
lolz...not at all,I said that becos other peeps might take offense on wat I said abt em tribe buh she proved otherwise
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm not Ebira. But I can direct you to a friend

Cc danbrowndmf
bro na ebira girl him dy find na..abi oga na gay? Me sef never date ebira girl before...if una see make una gimme too.cheesy
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by menabae(f): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ebiragirl:

I manage the same blog with Binoosmart never met him in person though and yes u luk like one. You look prity.

I like your Tits hope Nigerian Government no go accuse me of Lesbianism.
haaaaaa ... There agents are here on Nl ooo 14 yrs imprisonment
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by binoosmart(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
bro na ebira girl him dy find na..abi oga na gay? Me sef never date ebira girl before...if una see make una gimme too.cheesy

Nothing for you bro
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by menabae(f): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
binoosmart:

You don't know that iam an Ebira Guy seriously you Don carry Last you look beautiful now so you resemble Ebira.
hian see hyping......
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
binoosmart:

Nothing for you bro
bro me sef na ebira boy o.cheesy
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ebiragirl:
Mercy Johnson (Ebiragirl) Versus Mercy Aigbe (YorubaGirl).
which part of okene are you from?
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 20, 2016
Ebiragirl:

Okay I here
No 8-English ,Yoruba girl= I hear you.
IgbirA girl ,= I HERE YOU. Rip english
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by visita: 2:25am On Jan 20, 2016
Proudly ebira
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 20, 2016
Speaking as a neutral....I can confidently say that Ebira ladies are winners in the beauty department.

And yes..as a single..I no go mind marry Ebira girl.....I go even drop the 48 pairs of yam needed as bride-price pronto....! grin
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by Ebiragirl(f): 6:43am On Jan 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
which part of okene are you from?

Inoziomi.

www.ebiraland..com
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by Ebiragirl(f): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2016
Kikero112:
Speaking as a neutral....I can confidently say that Ebira ladies are winners in the beauty department.

And yes..as a single..I no go mind marry Ebira girl.....I go even drop the 48 pairs of yam needed as bride-price pronto....! grin

Thank you joor you be person

Please always visit www.ebiraland..com
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by Ebiragirl(f): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2016
visita:
Proudly ebira
Why you no come out since nah
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by Ebiragirl(f): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2016
Guys for Nairaland abeg weting happen nah una won kill me with e-mail? Abeg oh winkGuys for Nairaland abeg weting happen nah una won kill me with e-mail? Abeg oh
😁😂😀
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by danbrowndmf(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2016
Ebiragirl:

Inoziomi.
www.ebiraland..com
i'm from okene too.sad
Re: Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. by danbrowndmf(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2016
Ebiragirl:

Inoziomi.
www.ebiraland..com
i'm from okene too.sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) / 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / Lady Went To Swim, Share Cleavages After Coming Back From Church. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.