Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic (46741 Views)

Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) / I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / Cockroach Inside Shawarmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Iffffffy(f): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Same bode guy that said i will have to patronise them b4 i could ease myself
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by MacJC: 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
shizzy7:
Am I seeing a total of #160 on that receipt

Ioannes:
yuck! uggghhh! #vomits.

Mobil, ringroad. that's Ibadan I guess. the receipt shows payment for the drink only.

am I missing something

AdeniyiA:

The guy should explain this anomaly ...

4everGrand:
Too cheap a blackmail.

Trash this pls.

finewoman:
This is a well fabricated lies, first of all, two meat pie and one pet coke can not cost just 160, secondly, dat cockroach is still fresh and doesn't look baked, thirdly, that coke dere is not a pet coke but an ordinary coke and because d receipt already says pet coke, d lier had to also claim it's a pet coke she bought thereby covering d ordinary coke for us not to notice. Fourthly, dat security guy is on his door post and didn't knw wen dat pic was taken, finally, dat meat pie was not from Mr bigs, the lier bought it with no cockroach inside, killed a fresh cockroach and placed d meat pie on top if it, if u watch closely, u will notice dat d cockroach is not inside d meat pie but under it. And dat pic of meat pie with cockroach was not taken inside Mr bigs. So my advice to dis jobless lier is, if u hav any issue with that particular branch of Mr bigs, go and settle with dem and stop bringing fabricated lies to us here because we won't buy it.

ugoegbuna:
This is obviously a lie the receipt shows they purchased only coke there.the meat pie was bought elsewhere

Davland:
The cockroach looks fresh from the picture. I wonder how the cockroach retained its freshness if truly it was in the pie because I know that the pie went through heat before being ready for consumption. Why present a coke receipt and not the meat pie receipt

Very very cheap blackmail.

Obviously, d OP's trying 2 get back at them 4 a different reason.
Poser: how come d receipt shows payment 4 only coke and not d "two meatpies"?

#beef_tinz

#OP~why nah?

#HumanHeart~DESPERATELY WICKED.

# busted!!!

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by shamecurls(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
IPOD pie grin grin grin
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by zumbigbo(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
END-business customer...LOL
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by perryy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
geesilver:
na take away be dat

Sue! Sue! Sue! Hi straight to the hospital and let the doctor examine the level of damage the food has done to your health.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Davland(m): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
MacJC:

She actually had issues with the security cos her car tyre was deflated for abandonment of vehicle

100% true. Cos I witnessed the whole scenario.

#beef_tinz

#OP~why nah?

# busted!!!
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by armadeo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
vault:
instead of them to apologise,, slap me untop my right.......

if it was me, they just made way for goons niyen..... I go scatter the place.

No need for goons. Only me one man squad. Ordinary Biggs.

I am actually surprsied that people still " eat " there. I had one horrible experience one time I went to ibadan and I swore never again. Though I didn't complain but the food was whack. Like spoilt or something. I was tired I just poured the drink on the food and called the waiter to clear it. He didn't say anything.

I drove not up to a minute and saw KFC. I was like..... angry
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by armadeo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
saint047:
That's what you get when you are lazy as a woman. Since you don't have money to cook in your house I don't think you have the moral ground as a woman to complain

I pity you and the person who liked your post. so a woman cant just eat out because she is a woman. I feel sorry for all the females in your life.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by armadeo(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:
This is apparently the most foolish comment I've seen in 2016!!!

She deserves to be served cockroach filled meatpie because you think she's lazy to have decided to buy less than 500 snack in an eatery?

You are pathetic and your reasoning is from the 1980s. You need to upgrade your faculty.

Bless you.

Posted above you.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Orlarmie(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
Op is just a bastard and a confirmed oloriburuku for that matter. The receipt only has soft drink price on it....Na you be the demon wey dem send to spoil another man market...thunder fry your balls..attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by armadeo(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
MacJC:

Lalasticlala, mynd44. I think this thread should be reviewed and sent to the bin.

#beef_tinz

#OP~why nah?

# busted!!!
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by obowunmi(m): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na protein na... grin grin
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by MacJC: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Davland:

She actually had issues with the
security cos her car tyre was
deflated for abandonment of
vehicle
100% true. Cos I witnessed the
whole scenario.

Hmmmmm
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by MacJC: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
armadeo:

Lalasticlala, mynd44. I think this
thread should be reviewed and
sent to the bin.

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Davland(m): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2016
MacJC:

Hmmmmm

Honestly she had no conscience. D only mistake I made was not recording d occurrence.
U can see picture of other customers eating when d security guy was snapped

She had forgotten #Karma is not just a word

1 Like

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Odeyinigbin(m): 12:29am On Jan 20, 2016
End tym cockroach pie
Abeg,go for test to know ur lassa status!
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by MacJC: 12:39am On Jan 20, 2016
Davland:

Honestly she had no conscience. D only mistake I made was not recording d occurrence.
U can see picture of other customers eating when d security guy was snapped

She had forgotten #Karma is not just a word

It's as clear as daylight that ds issh is all abt a vendetta mission.
OP, may God forgive U o!
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 20, 2016
part of the food Chain
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nemesis99(m): 12:49am On Jan 20, 2016
shocked i am shocked cuz it looks real buh i dont believe tongue
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by habsydiamond(m): 1:02am On Jan 20, 2016
E fit be say na cockroach pie u oda for. Check ur resit well well
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by larry2lanky: 2:54am On Jan 20, 2016
Bae so u won cast a whole Mr. Biggs 4 ur lean #200 change abi... hw do we knw u didn't come With dat cockroach.?. #Body is sweeting u...
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by MacJC: 3:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Stylz69(m): 4:20am On Jan 20, 2016
finewoman:
This is a well fabricated lies, first of all, two meat pie and one pet coke can not cost just 160, secondly, dat cockroach is still fresh and doesn't look baked, thirdly, that coke dere is not a pet coke but an ordinary coke and because d receipt already says pet coke, d lier had to also claim it's a pet coke she bought thereby covering d ordinary coke for us not to notice. Fourthly, dat security guy is on his door post and didn't knw wen dat pic was taken, finally, dat meat pie was not from Mr bigs, the lier bought it with no cockroach inside, killed a fresh cockroach and placed d meat pie on top if it, if u watch closely, u will notice dat d cockroach is not inside d meat pie but under it. And dat pic of meat pie with cockroach was not taken inside Mr bigs. So my advice to dis jobless lier is, if u hav any issue with that particular branch of Mr bigs, go and settle with dem and stop bringing fabricated lies to us here because we won't buy it.
The coke is actually a PET coke but if a cockroach was baked in the meat fillings, you'd expect to see bits of meat on the legs which are barbed. How did the person conveniently take a bite into the pie and not chew the back end of the roach? Lastly....Will Mr. Biggs serve eat-in customers with their poly bags or in a plate? This person needed a poly bag to bring in the cockroach. The poster is a cockroach and should be charged for fraud and Mr. Biggs should sue him/her.

2 Likes

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by tiredface: 4:30am On Jan 20, 2016
ITS NO MORE FUNNY NOW THAT WE HAVE LASSA FEVER.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 20, 2016
Good observations
And I wonder why she had to snap the coke receipt and not the meatpie receipt If it was paid for differently.
After eating the first meatpie she didn't take a sip from the coke
See the cockroach is so neat and it seemed clearly avoided in the bite. not even the legs entered her mouth..

I no believe the story at all

1 Like

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by safo99(m): 6:10am On Jan 20, 2016
See avenue to make money... U nor go sue their ass? Das y I love americans o.. Some dey get rich ova nite.. Just like one man sue apple cos e iphone 4 dey slow.. E say y apple no let am knw say d fone go slow.. And e don already go update d fone nw d fone is un usable for him.. D man won d case and was paid millions of dollars by apple..
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Davland(m): 6:19am On Jan 20, 2016
favoured234:
Good observations
And I wonder why she had to snap the coke receipt and not the meatpie receipt If it was paid for differently.
After eating the first meatpie she didn't take a sip from the coke
See the cockroach is so neat and it seemed clearly avoided in the bite. not even the legs entered her mouth..

I no believe the story at all

If u take a look @ d picture carefully. U will discover it was also snapped on top of a white freezer & not on a table
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Toosure70: 6:21am On Jan 20, 2016
may be you enter China Mr Biggs . it is vitamin Z source
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Bollaskem(f): 6:39am On Jan 20, 2016
That is why l hate all dis junk snacks.To me Mr Biggs is dead and buried since 3yrs ago.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by vault(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2016
armadeo:

No need for goons. Only me one man squad. Ordinary Biggs.

I am actually surprsied that people still " eat " there. I had one horrible experience one time I went to ibadan and I swore never again. Though I didn't complain but the food was whack. Like spoilt or something. I was tired I just poured the drink on the food and called the waiter to clear it. He didn't say anything.

I drove not up to a minute and saw KFC. I was like..... angry

hahaha grin
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by MikeB3(m): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2016
Yeepa! Na the Mobil ring road Ibadan Mr. Biggs o. Walahi I don buy meat pie for there before eehhh! Hope say I never chop coakroach o and I hope this won't add to the problem of decaying infrastructure in that same Mr. Biggs branch!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You / Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.