Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic (46737 Views)

Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) / I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / Cockroach Inside Shawarmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Davland(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
poochy:
@Davland, God bless you for all you have said. I also witnessed the whole thing.

She parked her car and they told her to move it. She declined and her tyre was deflated. That's all

I wish Mr. Biggs' can get to the bottom of this and sue her big time. There should be a limit to what 'customers' can do.

This is truly not fair, she's the one at fault here and see what she has done.

Some people don't have conscience sha!

It's just unfortunate dat no one seems to ve her contact cry cry
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
chimkaire:
where are your manners sad
And what makes you feel you deserve an answer to this somewhat bizarre, tacky dimwitted question angry
So much for having access to the net lipsrsealed undecided

Calm down mami, I didn't mean to sound like that. I just admire a woman who can speak multiple languages. There's that ... spice in the bedroom to it. Just saying.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kazna69:

Calm down mami, I didn't mean to sound like that. I just admire a woman who can speak multiple languages. There's that ... spice in the bedroom to it. Just saying.
I see. You had to go sexual on a comment, just like that undecided
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
chimkaire:
I see. You had to go sexual on a comment, just like that undecided

Ehnn ... you know now ... grin grin wink
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kazna69:

Ehnn ... you know now ... grin grin wink
...take a seat.......somewhere at the back undecided sad
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Bookiemart01(f): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am a woman by the way.

This reply has convinced me and not confused me that you are backward and your faculty needs and upgrade.

saint047:
you guys should stop playing to the gallery, making nice comments just to please a woman.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by saint047(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I am a woman by the way.

This reply has convinced me and not confused me that you are backward and your faculty needs and upgrade.

another shallow minded female
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
chimkaire:
...take a seat.......somewhere at the back undecided sad

Haaaa! Na so your customer service list plenty abi? ASHYYY CONFURMED! shocked
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kazna69:

Haaaa! Na so your customer service list plenty abi? ASHYYY CONFURMED! shocked
No, I'm not like your mother who's obviously one. Your dumb-dumb, saw-dust-filled-brain gave you a hint you are so used to.
Perhaps you think I'm like you lots, take a seat farthest down cos you are so irrelevant and not useful to anyone seated in this Cinema. Shoooo off, empty space sad

You no go school na to enter net dey look for pervs like you you Sabi do. Oniranu oshi angry
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
chimkaire:
No, I'm not like your mother who's obviously one. Your dumb-dumb, saw-dust-filled-brain gave you a hint you are so used to.
Perhaps you think I'm like you lots, take a seat farthest down cos you are so irrelevant and not useful to anyone seated in this Cinema. Shoooo off, empty space sad

You no go school na to enter net dey look for pervs like you you Sabi do. Oniranu oshi angry

Eat a d1ck, you pretentious biitch! tongue
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 21, 2016
Kazna69:

Eat a d1ck, you pretentious biitch! tongue
Ain't like your momma wink, manbitch. Choke on me comment and die cool
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2016
chimkaire:
Ain't like your momma wink, manbitch. Choke on me comment and die cool
Still typing at 3am? Guess what she's doing? Sucking a niggur d1ck, this biitch can multi-task grin
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Kazna69:

Still typing at 3am? Guess what she's doing? Sucking a niggur d1ck, this biitch can multi-task grin
you addressing your slutty momma, manbitch cool
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Bookiemart01(f): 9:06am On Jan 21, 2016
Like I said earlier, you are a disgrace to every responsible man. And for one who was conceived by a woman? I guess every woman in your life (if any) is shallow minded.

I blame your upbringing..... your posts have shown the type of women that surrounds you. shocked

Get well soon grin

saint047:
another shallow minded female
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=chimkaire post=42180323]you addressing your slutty momma, manbitch cool[/quote

You'll get brutally raped & beaten to death. In the mean time don't you require some Love Machine training to withstand the gangbanging punishment? ┌П┐(►˛◄’!)
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=Kazna69 post=42180772][/quote]Sorry, I wont smiley
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by saint047(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Like I said earlier, you are a disgrace to every responsible man. And for one who was conceived by a woman? I guess every woman in your life (if any) is shallow minded.

I blame your upbringing..... your posts have shown the type of women that surrounds you. shocked

Get well soon grin

wow...... Learn to separate sarcasm from reality.

either way You won my heart

Congratulations
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by phemoluv02(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Oh i see but excuse me! what so special with d op name?
Lovexme:

She probably bought a bottle of coke with her name on it.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by phemoluv02(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lolz grin
kilonso001:
must hav bought one that has her name on it.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by phemoluv02(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
You make sense there oo.. do u knw its possible
eleko1:
E fit pour ZOBO in Cake plastic bottle come Cal am Pet coke. sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Lovexme(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
phemoluv02:
Oh i see but excuse me! what so special with d op name?

Beats me.

1 Like

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by ADEBAYOKS(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
if d story is true that means customer complain was not handle very well.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by ADEBAYOKS(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
if d story is true, customer complain was not handled very well the people concern should be made to realise their mistake at least to dislodge the security claim of normal occurrence, so that d public can still have confidence in them. my advice though.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Davland(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
ADEBAYOKS:
if d story is true, customer complain was not handled very well the people concern should be made to realise their mistake at least to dislodge the security claim of normal occurrence, so that d public can still have confidence in them. my advice though.

Not true
105% sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You / Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.