Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / .. (35115 Views)

. / Free 2016 ACCA Study Texts And Revision Kits / Choosing Between Acca And Ican (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hot
Re: .. by BarryJones(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2016
sureguy02:
I have uploaded 2016 BPP Study Texts and Revision kits on my blog. ICAN students will also find these materials useful.

Feel free to share 'em with your friends and colleagues.

Visit www.ng-books..comto download the resources.

Contact me if you encounter any issues while trying to access the materials

please i couldnt download P4 Study Text...the link is broken...pls can u send ACCA P4 study text to olatundebarnabas@gmail.com......God bless u
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 25, 2016
BarryJones:

please i couldnt download P4 Study Text...the link is broken...pls can u send ACCA P4 study text to olatundebarnabas@gmail.com......God bless u

I have fixed the link. You can now download the text. Feel free to contact me if you still have any issues
Re: .. by BarryJones(m): 10:03pm On May 25, 2016
sureguy02:

I have fixed the link. You can now download the text. Feel free to contact me if you still have any issues
Thanks.I have successfully downloaded the P4 text but am having a challenge downloading the P2 study text. The link always redirects and downloads the P2 Revision Kit instead.Will appreciate if you can fix that too..And i must say you doing a very nice work there.God reward you.Thanks. Expecting your reply
Re: .. by MzDeeb(f): 8:03pm On May 26, 2016
Hi,

I downloaded f4 paper.. But i noticed that you wrote for 2016,

However, towards the last pages.. The answer shows that its for December 2014.

Pls i don't get why the mix up? How come the question is for 2015 n d answer is for 2014 question?
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: .. by Adeayo7(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
sureguy02:
I have uploaded 2016 BPP Study Texts and Revision kits on my blog. ICAN students will also find these materials useful.

Pls pls pls, upload paper F7. I think u only uploaded the revision kit, because when u click on both links (i.e study text & revision kit) it will direct u to revision kit. U uploaded the revision kit twice. Pls upload the study text for F7. PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE. GOD BLESS YOU. Or u can send to samuelchiaba@gmail.com
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 16, 2016
Adeayo7:

Pls pls pls, upload paper F7. I think u only uploaded the revision kit, because when u click on both links (i.e study text & revision kit) it will direct u to revision kit. U uploaded the revision kit twice. Pls upload the study text for F7. PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE. GOD BLESS YOU. Or u can send to samuelchiaba@gmail.com

Thanks for your comment

I have rectified the error
Re: .. by adedee14: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2016
sureguy02:

Thanks for your comment

Bro can you also rectify your P2, the revision kit was uploaded on the study text
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
adedee14:

Bro can you also rectify your P2, the revision kit was uploaded on the study text

Done.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Re: .. by Adeayo7(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
sureguy02:

Thanks for your comment
THANKS!!!
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: .. by pafaya: 8:10am On Aug 18, 2016
F8 Revision kit,P3 Study text, and P5 Study text links are mal-connected.
Re: .. by lordfitna: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
f4 book isnt there, you have uploaded f2 by mistake, can you send the book at haque.ullash@gmail.com
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
lordfitna:
f4 book isnt there, you have uploaded f2 by mistake, can you send the book at haque.ullash@gmail.com

It has been updated. Thank you for the comment
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
pafaya:
F8 Revision kit,P3 Study text, and P5 Study text links are mal-connected.

I have updated the links. Thanks for your comments
Re: .. by olaiday(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Hello Sureguy02,

Do you have the lastest document for ACCA DipIFR? Please upload if you do.

Thanks
Re: .. by aliACCA: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
sureguy02:
I have uploaded 2016 - 2017 BPP Study Texts and Revision kits on my blog. ICAN students will also find these materials useful.

wow.. great resources. thanks. i just downloaded mine. i am doing a self study for march 2016 for p3, p4 and p7. can u please help me with a videos on these subjects if u have them or can direct me to a link where i get get the videos. thanks for ur good works i will share the page to friends
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
aliACCA:

wow.. great resources. thanks. i just downloaded mine. i am doing a self study for march 2016 for p3, p4 and p7. can u please help me with a videos on these subjects if u have them or can direct me to a link where i get get the videos. thanks for ur good works i will share the page to friends

It's difficult to get recent videos, coupled with the fact that they are heavy. I wud suggest opentuition if data isn't your problem. Their videos are always recent, and you can download them if you have idm installed on your system
Re: .. by Durbaubal682: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: .. by aliACCA: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
sureguy02:

It's difficult to get recent videos, coupled with the fact that they are heavy. I wud suggest opentuition if data isn't your problem. Their videos are always recent, and you can download them if you have idm installed on your system

thanks bro for ur swift reply. wanted others videos as well since open tuition isnt detailed enough. Met a guy online but he is demanding $50 per paper for 2016 lsbf vids which is a bit on the high side. Thanks anyway for the text
Re: .. by aliACCA: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
managed to get videos for p3, p4 and p7... will find means to upload it and update everyone here.
Re: .. by Kolkleen(m): 12:48am On Sep 28, 2016
Great stuff but I don't think the watermark is needed since the stuff is copyrighted. The versions I got had no watermark and some Chinese guy shared them with me. Not trying to spoil ur hustle sha. Ride on.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2016
thanks alot more blessings. anyone writing f2 here?
Re: .. by oyintutu: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2016
OYINS22FOODS have vacancies for the following positions in their Lagos Office
SALES MANAGER/ MARKETING PERSONNEL

Job Description
Run the office, policies, structure and order.
Supervise vendors and other staff
Maintain office accounts, records and reports
Follow up new prospects/leads for successful conversion to clients
Maintain current clients
Work with the marketing lead to develop periodic marketing programs, Good in Accounting / Marketing

The profile of an ideal candidate:
a female / male Nigerian Graduate in any discipline
confident & fluent in written and spoken English
possesses working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint
at least 2-3 years’ experience in marketing/Accountion/sales & business development

Requirements
Must have minimum BSc or HND or OND certificate
Must be able to speak and write good English
Must be a team player but also highly independent in solving problems
Must have good dress sense
Not more than 30years
Good problem solving skills
Must have good inter-personal relationship skills
In-depth MsOffice/Computer skills is required
Ability to do things in an unconventional way or think outside the box
Must reside in Lagos mainland (Ogba, Ogudu,Maryland, Ikeja,opebi,allen,omole,agege,akute, oshodi environs)
Remuneration
Good salary annually (plus other benefits)

To apply, send your CV on or before October 14th 2016.
Interested candidates should send their CV to oyins22foods@gmail.com
Re: .. by gargnc: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2016
olaiday:
Hello Sureguy02,

Do you have the lastest document for ACCA DipIFR? Please upload if you do.

Thanks

Hi,

Could you provide me the study material for DIPIFR my mail id is naveenkumargarg.fca@gmail.com
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Download an audio guide for ICAN Case Study- Use of Information here- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_3dCAGibRm5OU5tVjh4V3g1TXM/view?usp=docslist_api

The notes can be accessed here- http://freeicanmaterials..com.ng/2016/08/ican-case-study-use-of-information.html

Please note, the url for FreeIcanMaterials has been temporarily moved to http://freeicanmaterials..com.ng/2016/08/ican-case-study-use-of-information.html due to technical issues. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Re: .. by henryhemon(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to download ACCA proffessional exams study pack or revision pack to no avail,can anyone help me out? I need videos too.
Re: .. by mjhoomuck: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2016
Hi Please advise if I can get the DIPIFR latest study text.

Thanks to email me on mjhoomuck@gmail.com.
Re: .. by Oluomo123456: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
aliACCA:

thanks bro for ur swift reply. wanted others videos as well since open tuition isnt detailed enough. Met a guy online but he is demanding $50 per paper for 2016 lsbf vids which is a bit on the high side. Thanks anyway for the text

Sureguy, I have gone through your blog and I discovered the acca materials are no longer available. Please can you redirect me on how to get the acca materials or just send them to my email address olubunmiakinrele@gmail.com. I just need study text and practice kit for F9 and P4 (Financial Management and Advanced Financial Management). I will appreciate if you can do this for me. Thank you very much.
Re: .. by jadejewel: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Hi all,
Please, is there anyone who downloaded P2 and P3 study text when it was available that can email it to me on jadejewel@yahoo.com.
I know we all want to forget about ACCA for now and focus on the holiday, but any help would would be appreciated embarassed.
Wishing all that wrote December exams good success.
Thanks,
Jadesola.

Oluomo123456:

Sureguy, I have gone through your blog and I discovered the acca materials are no longer available. Please can you redirect me on how to get the acca materials or just send them to my email address olubunmiakinrele@gmail.com. I just need study text and practice kit for F9 and P4 (Financial Management and Advanced Financial Management). I will appreciate if you can do this for me. Thank you very much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeola Fayehun Resigns From Sahara Reporters After 6 Years (Video) / Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business / 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.