Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside (44240 Views)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by ricsman(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2016

63 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Vlady(f): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2016
who want to loss its member na.

if u preach against sin in ur church then u need divine touch to get a full house.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Vlady(f): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2016
lalasticlala i think you should spread this message

3 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Vlady(f): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2016
OAM4J help too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Vlady(f): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2016
so glad this made FP thanks to the listening mod.

FTC things.

this is not about catholic but all churchs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by BIGTinfotech: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
You damn right!
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Rexphobia(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Word

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by cutetopsey(f): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
cheesy
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by RedCapChief(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
First, any place that makes you comfortable in sin is not a church. Thus, this is a redundant statement.

I'm also very comfortable in my church. We have installed some multi-split air conditioners for proper ambience. We also have sub-woofers and surround sound speakers for praising God. The nice leather chairs prevent lack of blood flow to the rump when pastor is preaching. Yes, i am very comfortable.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Rexphobia(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Vlady:

OAM4J help too
Why take two plots of land on FP.. This is a crime

5 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by wayne4loan: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
(Money must be made) The motto of new generation pastors.
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Thats what catholic does to me. Its as if I m not even committing enough sin sef. The worst is I cant even change church, it ll break my mother's heart.

13 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Some churches will loss worshippers. Modern day churches preach about wealth...prosperity and thats what people want to hear.

Larryfly:
Thats what catholic does to me. Its as if I m not even committing enough sin sef. The worst is I cant even change church, it ll break my mother's heart.
Dude, are you going to Church because it's your family church?

Was born and raised a Catholic but as I grew older, I started asking myself and clergies questions...maybe it was because the Mass was getting boring, I couldn't believe some of the churches traditions...beliefs no more.

I had to explore, search for truth on your own. It was a scary journey...walking down the lonely unknown street..with no light just my mind as the guide. The truth seemed illusive cuz I got more confused with what I found. I had to take another route when I found a light... asked God to be my guide.

The journey is yours to take alone...if you still thinking about your moms feeling, then you ain't ready.

27 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by izsmike: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
MOST PEOPLE JUST TAKE THE GRACE OF GOD FOR GRANTED, NOT AS IF THE PASTORS DNT PREACH ABT SINS... BUH PPLE JUST BELIEVE GOD IS MERCIFUL AND WILL FORGIVE THEM B4 THEY DIE

12 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by diegosticks(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Gospel Truth according to St. That man

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by dollyjoy(f): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Very correct

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Funjosh(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
tongue
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Emmyjb(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
True talk.This is how the Gospel so to be preach.

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by BABANGBALI: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
i am comForkable
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by defendedvictim(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Now, this is true... too many church goers dese deys, less christians. U can't be a Christian and still feel comfortable in sin.

#impossibru

4 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by adepiero: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
Are we supposed to be worried about losing people or preaching the right thing.

What is the essence of having a full congregation if the only road you are leading them is Hell? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by lomprico(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
Vlady:

if u preach against sin in ur church then u need divine touch to get a full house.
Unfortunately u speak d truth! Pastors are more interested in what's in your pockets than your salvation.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Funjosh(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
BABANGBALI:
i am comForkable

Onisokuso agbaya sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Franklyly: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Larryfly:
lol, bro.....ur soul is more important dan ur mum's heart!

5 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by missKiffy(f): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Vlady:

I guess those are churches that are business ventures cos a church is suppose to preach against sin, not in a condemning manner tho and draw pple to christ
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by allighieri(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
When our pastors these days are all about prosperity and fulfilment sermons. Sins and Rapture are hardly the sermon these days. You just wonder...

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by MrCyril(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Larryfly:
Guess it's another catholic you are talking about, not the Catholic I attend

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Funjosh(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
lomprico:

Unfortunately u speak d truth! Pastors are more interested in what's in your pockets than your salvation.

Preach the Truth and lose your member. Its seems most pastors learn it from ther own book and not from the Bible.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Joshrob(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
True talk..that's I don't attend most of this new churches around
Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by MrCyril(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Larryfly:
Guess it's another catholic you are talking about, not the Catholic I attend.
My advice: lent is by the corner, follow all the activities closely then thank me on Easter Sunday

13 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by kay29000(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
This is 85% of Christians...Sin all week long, then form holy on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside by Integrityfarms(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
If Jesus was preaching the way some so called Gospel Ministers preach today, am telling you that the Jews wouldn't have crucified him. Especially churches preaching about love, prosperity and breakthrough like going abroad without applying for visa, possessing a car without buying it etc all in the name of faith and miracles!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS / Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Who Is Pastor Abel Damina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.