Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns (3618 Views)

I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please / What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by leyoung(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
My dear Business landers... Which business can i start with one hundred thousand naira and get good returns. Your suggestions are welcome.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by momentum85(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
It may be difficult here in Naija nw but u can fix it in bank, u'll get like 6% interest.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by Destined2win: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
What you have there is a lot of money. The only problem is that a lot of us do not like starting small. We forget that one of the largest tress in the world has one of the smallest seed on the earth which is mustard.

You can buy and resell foodstuff, grade one second hand shoes, open bales of second hand clothes and sell, catering, e.t.c. From these little businesses, you can grow and make something better.

OR you can sow it as a seed in my ministry wink

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by leyoung(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Thanks all... More suggestions are welcome and will be appreciated
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by lcoral(f): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
I think a lot of this topic has been treated on this business thread ranging from 50k to 1million. if u can just take time to go through u will find those topics with positive or reasonable responses.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by nwalaocha50(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Please i think that importation will be profitable to you but before that you need accurate knowledge of the business to avoid pit falls.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
nwalaocha50:
Please i think that importation will be profitable to you but before that you need accurate knowledge of the business to avoid pit falls.

I disagree with you.

OP should look at what he wants to import and then create it here at home.

Importing everything include rice and toothpick alongst with the thieves is what brought us here.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by leyoung(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by JoyPaulLaw(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2016
If you are interested in making profits on Automatic Handsewing Machine ...... U can send me a pm.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by leyoung(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
JoyPaulLaw:
If you are interested in making profits on Automatic Handsewing Machine ...... U can send me a pm.

How
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by JoyPaulLaw(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
leyoung:

How

I'm into automatic handsewing machine business.....and if u are interested...send me msg/cal/whatsapp on 08135932938
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by mypickupbuddy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
@Op, why not start by looking out for something (a need or want) that is lacking in your school environment. and then position yourself to offer solutions.. if it will entail you having to acquire a skill or something in order to be able to profer solution to peoples problem or challenges, then by all means, acquire the skill.

You can learn soft skills like mobile phone repairs, or you can even setup a phone charging centre. I believe with that amount of money, you should be able to do something tangible especially in a school environment.

And am guessing you're looking at something that will guarantee you almost immediate return...

There are a lot you can do with that amount. Just scan or research your immediate environment.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by wealthinfos(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
leyoung:
My dear Business landers... Which business can i start with one hundred thousand naira and get good returns. Your suggestions are welcome.

"Every poor man is a poor thinker"~David Ibeyomie

" Wealth is a function of man's capacity to think and act"~ Gideon-Wealth
=======

I make legitimate cash online and offline and I will be earning this cash forever!

If ur interested, I will reveal my secrets how I make millions and; will continue be making legitimate money FOREVER! Yes you head me right, FOREVER! I call it "Real Estate Wealth". To gain access to my Real Estate Wealth info do ursef good to visit: www.realestatewealth247..com or 07063249904

Before I leave you don't forget, "The level of wealth a man can acquire is determined by the degree and quality of information at his disposal". A crayfish seller can never be wealthier than a gold miner. Never!

I will see you @the top

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by leyoung(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by mrsage(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Invest in transport business
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by francbadoo: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
momentum85:
It may be difficult here in Naija nw but u can fix it in bank, u'll get like 6% interest.
. Which bank make I fix 500k
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by momentum85(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
francbadoo:
. Which bank make I fix 500k
I did mine in zenith bank last year but fidelity and access do give d same percentage.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by Bunda95: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Are you looking for an online/offline business you can start at home or anywhere to start making money. Visit www.nairamanager..com to read a blog post i've created on this life changing business... Get out of rat race and start your first step to financial freedom today... So many graduates are out there looking for jobn while workers are being sacked daily due to the economic situation of the country... Many are slave to their boss..!!! Visit www.nairamanager..com and you'll never regret this day... I m ready to help anybody irrespective of distance or tribe or qualification start off his/her own business and be successful within a short while so far as you have the burning desire for success and the good things in life... SACK YOUR BOSS TODAY..
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by Super101: 2:00am On Feb 09, 2016
leyoung:

If you are on WhatsApp, drop your number so that I can add you to our business seminar group. Thanks
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by omron(m): 3:19am On Feb 09, 2016
Lemme advice you
Go and made a research in your environment what people need and try find solution to those needs and your life would never remain the same...
1.beer parlour business
2.barbing salon
3.gsm repair
4. Laundry
5.you can be buying and selling marketable goods
6.you can start a car wash
7.you can get Okada and put it up for hire purchase return of 180k...
8.you can start a home lesson or organize a tutorial centre
9.you can invest the money... Put it in someone business and u will both share the profit
10.you can start a kerosene business or diesel
At least think any of these pray about it... And u Will thank me later...
But pls don't join any of this social networking like gnld they will only deceive u and win your money..
May God give u wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by Flexherbal(m): 4:52am On Feb 09, 2016
You can start a snail farm. I know some1 that can help start you up. Or you can be a marketer of our herbal products.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by leyoung(m): 7:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Super101:

If you are on WhatsApp, drop your number so that I can add you to our business seminar group. Thanks

I just hope its not marketing of health products
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by Super101: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2016
No sir
leyoung:

I just hope its not marketing of health products
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by leyoung(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Super101:
No sir

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by Steve97: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Super101:

hi,pls add me to the group-08035468382 stephen
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
leyoung:
If you wanna make real money like me for your business, whatever it may be Whatsapp 08188417481. Please Note: this Is no scam and its not compulsory..., I
Will not ask for money
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by Famzer: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
leyoung:
This book will help you.

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by toplard(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2018
Leyoung, it's somehow difficult establishing a business with less than 100k in Nigeria of today but I have two business you could do with such amount and still be making N4,800 per day. We can talk more about it on WhatsApp (08039153227). Just send this same message so I'll know what you want.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by HappyScent: 5:41am On Oct 21, 2018
Invest on what enter the mouth daily.this goverment,everybody is thinking only of the mouth gate.u will see ur profit daily.hardwork pays.u may think of mobility to supply!but u can start with leg,which I started with.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns by Smile5n(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2018
Stop asking for business you can do with N100,000 or whatever.the question is WHAT SKILL DO YOU HAVE?

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It / Imported Poultry Cage / Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.