Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES (6578 Views)

Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys / What Is Happening Between These Thieves And Their Victim? (video) / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" (2) (3) (4)

See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by dubemnaija: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
It's a true life story and it happened in my very before. Two guys named uzonna and the second unknown guy used a bike to dispose off a man of his watch, Some money, his gold necklace and his phones.

It happened that this man was driving a lexus 350 suv when his car developed some faults. He parked it at owerri-onitsha express road, opposite electrical international market obosi and went scouting for mechanic. These two guys already were waiting for their best time to strike. They decided to strike immediately the man was about to enter his car and go (after the repairs by the nechanic); alas it was their last wrong or should I say good mistake.

As they made away with their loot inwards obosi town, the mechanic volunteered to give them a hot pursue with the car. The car owner agreed and the chase started. Meanwhile to the thieves, it was a success. They didn't know their victim was in hot pursue of them; the hunter has now become the hunted.

The mechanic caught up with them at a place called orbit hotel and with hot speed, knocked them both off their bikes and unto the solid gutter pavement. The main thief (uzonna) died immediately.

The guy they robbed with the mechanic came down from their car and explain to the already growing crowd what happened and how they were robbed by the fleeing thieves. People at first thought it was an accident and even wanted burning the guy's car. After explaining, he dialed the number of the phone collected by those guys and it rang in the trouser worn by one of the thieves.

They crowd decided to search the thieves to see if truly they will recover the items allegedly taken from the suv owner and his mechanic. In the process, a locally made pistol was found on the dead one. The robbed victim didn't talk much, he just went straight to where the dead guy was and took all his items, tapped his mechanic and they zoomed off the scene.

Police came later and took the seriously wounded okada-rider thief to the hospital (in handcuffs) . He later died few minutes later; his waist bones were already shattered.

This incidence happened at about 2pm, at Obosi and it happened last week.

I know one of the guys personally.

www.Dubemnaija.com

Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by suyamasta(m): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chaii this is when you meet your waterloo

Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
They don't waste their own life.. Our past leaders are the one that wasted these young men life..

Man has to survive one way or the other.. If you have seen a family who is suffering, you will advice the male child in that family to ROB or Go for Money-Ritual...

They just want to sacrifice their life to support their family. But unfortunately, they don't achieve much before passing out...

REST IN PERFECT PEACE.. If possible for you to come back to this world, I pray that you will come through a family where you will find LIFE more comfortable.

Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by mightyhaze: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thieves deserve no mercy. The armed ones deserve instant death

Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by akunjohn(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
And wetin dem go con tell baba God? undecided
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by dubemnaija: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
mightyhaze:
Thieves deserve no mercy. The armed ones deserve instant death
I am not siding them, but that judgement is left for the courts to decide
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by alrahmanonline(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
@ OP for say you know one of the thieves is a crime here in naija o, So watch your back... my little advise...

Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by dubemnaija: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
alrahmanonline:
@ OP for say you know one of the thieves is a crime here in naija o, So watch your back... my little advise...

So because I know a thief, am now a thief too abi?
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by ikeno(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
That serves them right.Still they are human,may their soul RIP.
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by dubemnaija: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
dubemnaija:
Lalasticlala
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by BLWeb: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
What a sorry end.
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by nduchucks: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Frankly the mechanic and the owner of the Lexus should be charged with murder.

Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by dubemnaija: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
nduchucks:
Frankly the mechanic and the owner of the Lexus should be charged with murder.

U think so?
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by MVLOX(m): 1:13am On Jan 20, 2016
And dat is the end of solomon grandi.....life no get part, it end in part one.
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by simplymade(m): 1:17am On Jan 20, 2016
Too long abeg
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Tampinu(m): 2:00am On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=dubemnaija post=42139558]It's a true life story and it happened in my very before. Two guys named uzonna and the second unknown guy used a bike to dispose off a man of his watch, Some money, his gold necklace and his phones.

It happened that this man was driving a lexus 350 suv when his car developed some faults. He parked it at owerri-onitsha express road, opposite electrical international market obosi and went scouting for mechanic. These two guys already were waiting for their best time to strike. They decided to strike immediately the man was about to enter his car and go (after the repairs by the nechanic); alas it was their last wrong or should I say good mistake.

As they made away with their loot inwards obosi town, the mechanic volunteered to give them a hot pursue with the car. The car owner agreed and the chase started. Meanwhile to the thieves, it was a success. They didn't know their victim was in hot pursue of them; the hunter has now become the hunted.

The mechanic caught up with them at a place called orbit hotel and with hot speed, knocked them both off their bikes and unto the solid gutter pavement. The main thief (uzonna) died immediately.

The guy they robbed with the mechanic came down from their car and explain to the already growing crowd what happened and how they were robbed by the fleeing thieves. People at first thought it was an accident and even wanted burning the guy's car. After explaining, he dialed the number of the phone collected by those guys and it rang in the trouser worn by one of the thieves.

They crowd decided to search the thieves to see if truly they will recover the items allegedly taken from the suv owner and his mechanic. In the process, a locally made pistol was found on the dead one. The robbed victim didn't talk much, he just went straight to where the dead guy was and took all his items, tapped his mechanic and they zoomed off the scene.

Police came later and took the seriously wounded okada-rider thief to the hospital (in handcuffs) . He later died few minutes later; his waist bones were already shattered.
This incidence happened at about 2pm, at Obosi and it happened last week.
I know one of the guys personally.

Vanity upon vanity, all is......? wink
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 20, 2016
alright...e dey there!!!
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Jabioro: 2:46am On Jan 20, 2016
Good for them
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 20, 2016
I keep on saying it... For you to be killed, you must have killed. Blood is in your hands... So one of the thieves even had a gun? Meaning they surrendered the man at gun point?
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 20, 2016
They deserve to go to prison, maybe for a long time, but not to die in this cruel way.

Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Tampinu(m): 3:26am On Jan 20, 2016
vince001:
All these people saying it serves them right, where is your humanity? How about the sanctity of life? The spirit of forgiveness?

They deserve to go to prison, maybe for a long time, but not to die in this cruel way. Love your neighbor as yourself, even your enemies.

I hear you and partly agree with you; but have you asked yourself whether the guys knew the consequences of their actions? Even a 10yrs old boy in Lagos will tell you that a man found with a fire-arm will almost invariably pay the penalty with his life. I have heard of Police laying thieves (caught with guns) inside the reception area of local police stations and shooting them right in their backs!

Judgment was bound to catch up with them anyway, it was a matter of when, not a matter of "if". wink

Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 20, 2016
Tampinu:

I hear you and partly agree with you; but have you asked yourself whether the guys knew the consequences of their actions? Even a 10yrs old boy in Lagos will tell you that a man found with a fire-arm will almost invariably pay the penalty with his life. I have heard of Police laying thieves (caught with guns) inside the reception area of local police stations and shooting them right in their backs!

Judgment was bound to catch up with them anyway, it was a matter of when, not a matter of "if". wink
Justice shouldn't necessarily be death. That is why some countries are contemplating on abolishment of death penalties. For example, prison in many countries today is not where you go to serve your punishment, but rather to correct your way of thinking.

I partially blame the system in the country though, because in advanced countries, all you need to do in this type of situation is to call the police, give them info, then sit back, relax and wait for your stuffs to be returned.

Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Olarajee(m): 4:20am On Jan 20, 2016
On a serious note, all these would a norm in the state of Biafra - robbery, hard drugs, etc.
The get rich by all means syndrome of these peeps is too toxic for real

Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Cutehector(m): 5:26am On Jan 20, 2016
Lord Jesus, please have mercy on us all...
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Eldorado01(m): 5:48am On Jan 20, 2016
The mechanic and the man were both smart, so some of you expected the man to confront the thieves, if I was to be the man,after ramming into them, I will still send a bullet each thru their skull, through my my licensed colt Python gun, or semi automatic mac 4...
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 20, 2016
vince001:
All these people saying it serves them right, where is your humanity? How about the sanctity of life? The spirit of forgiveness?

e be like say armed robbers never rob this guy before or you have never lost anyone you know after being robbed. Then will you agree with whatever punishment meted out to them.

Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by alrahmanonline(m): 6:42am On Jan 20, 2016
dubemnaija:

So because I know a thief, am now a thief too abi?
guy don't quote me wrong, but the police won't have any of that, they'll automatically tag you accomplice.. as per naija Police
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by dubemnaija: 6:45am On Jan 20, 2016
vince001:

They deserve to go to prison, maybe for a long time, but not to die in this cruel way. Love your neighbor as yourself, even your enemies.
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by busky101(m): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2016
the mechanic man got blood on his hands.....
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by MilesLamar(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2016
Damn

Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! / Thief Caught And Stripped Unclad At Lagos State University Epe Campus (video) / I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive