Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:01 PM

Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor (34144 Views)

SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation / American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Biliamin(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dr. Farida Lolade Yusuf became the cynosure of all eyes yesterday as she dazzled everyone inside the University of Ilorin Auditorium with her superlative performance.

The young doctor carted home an incredible 12 out of 14 prizes in the college of medicine and her name rang out all through the induction ceremony.

Dr. Yusuf has always been a star, she was reportedly the only student of further mathematics while she was a student at the Federal Government College, Ikirun, Osun State. She hails from Offa, Kwara State.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Aspiregreat: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
This is no New News.Go out and see ground breaking records outside this country.
Please let's just stop Celebrating mediocrity.

#Islamic university.

Modified:Its beats me how I was incessantly quoted by some dunces who didn't explicitly understand my point..Its appallingly, disgusting and demeaning we still flow on this asinine Frequency the other part of the world had long passed ..
SMH.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by cana882(m): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Gud1... it's not easy being a doctor let alone the best in her set. Congrats!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by yakflowz(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Congratulations to her

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
cheesy
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by xage(m): 5:00am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:
This is no New News.Go out and see ground breaking record outside this country.

#Islamic university.

The most foolish comment I have ever seen on nairaland

Wait! how could someone be so openly and foolishly biased...you should cover your face in shame

Excellence should be celebrated anywhere anyday, oh! Bcoz she's covered up in Hijab? The same you will term her Almajiri if sha hadn't gone to school.

Since when did Unilorin became an islamic school, you want to see more christian names in a federal school built in Muslim dominated community?..

Sir! You are sincerely foolish

304 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by STENON(f): 5:58am On Jan 20, 2016
Congrats to her.
*waiting for my own time ...*

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by fedundiran(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2016
Wao! Another brilliant mind from my hometown! So happy for her.. waiting for my own time too. may God help me.

8 Likes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by danielsunky(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2016
fedundiran:
Wao! Another brilliant mind from my hometown!
So happy for her..
waiting for my own time too.
may God help me.
lol.....ur own time at wot age.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2016
Cool!
Nice One
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by BaddieKay(f): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2016
Nice
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Adatob(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmm
Unilorin,diarisGod o.. D tins u du me,haywhy,mzlarem et al
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Benite: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2016
I doubt this news, i guess you op don't know how medical school is run. They don't use CGPA in med school so how come she became overall best? what are the modalities they used? further maths? In med school you can only have distinction in that specialty that is what distinguishes you from others. how many distinctions did she have? fake news.
No bad feelings but this news is fake

10 Likes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by richidinho(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2016
that is beauty....not marykay face

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Firstb0rn(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2016
Congrats to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.

JEALOUSY tongue
Am sure you once tried to date her but she turned down your request
grin grin grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by decode55(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2016
The truth is: doctor na doctor. Medicine no dey for first class or second class upper. All na doctor.

6 Likes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by MilesLamar(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2016
Wow malu chick?? Wait self, you hardly see olodo peeps put on medicated glasses grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Smellymouth: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2016
Click like if u think the two Agberos above me needs to be at yaba left grin

11 Likes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by BIGTinfotech: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2016
Congrats to her!
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Psalm18: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.

You must be drunk.
I'm not a doctor. Could not even imagine the hard work, medical students put in to saving your life. And you have the mouth to denigrate someone sterling achievements.

In your rush to make a comment. I am sure you didn't read the entire article. Typical of a failed student.

How is unilorin an Islamic school and even if it were, as long as it meets Nuc standard and its operational, it means its a good school.

Did you read the part it said, she was the only student of further maths in her secondary school. She has a history of achievements.
It because she has a veil on, she is not intelligent.

I'm not even a Muslim but I respect people achievement irrespective of their beliefs.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by amanikondo: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2016
If this one no SABI book, what else remain? She no fit no anything be tha. She no SABI makeup, She no SABI dress but She SABI book

4 Likes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Timijo(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2016
She tried but that school is bias in giving admission to none muslims. Even a professor's child was denied admission in unilorin because he is a christian. It was when the father threatened to sue them before they considered his child.

1 Like

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by wazzalurd(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy he z super foolish computer. Dumbest human ever liveth
xage:

The most foolish comment I have ever seen on nairaland

Wait! how could someone be so openly and foolishly biased...you should cover your face in shame

Excellence should be celebrated anywhere anyday, oh! Bcoz she's covered up in Hijab? The same you will term her Almajiri if sha hadn't gone to school.

Since when did Unilorin became an islamic school, you want to see more christian names in a federal school built in Muslim dominated community?..

Sir! You are sincerely foolish

16 Likes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Xbee007(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
Get a life man. Hating will not solve your problems!!!

30 Likes

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Smellymouth: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2016
Aspiregreat:

#Islamic university.
Show us your certificate.. undecided
Have u ever travelled outta the shores of Naija?
Abeg park well, who should we celebrate? Foreigners??
I am waiting for u to Quote me, lemme finish ur life..
I bet u have never aspired for greatness..mu.mu

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2016
Brains
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Smellymouth: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2016
Xbee007:

Get a life man. Hating will not solve your problems!!!
Don't mind him.
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by Dindondin(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2016
I like brilliant baes. Even if she no fine like this Farida
Re: Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor by akatekpe(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2016
Is Nairaland upgrading? I don't understand how posts appear on my phone since last night oo.. I can't differentiate quotes from the original posts

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jamb Utme Result / Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) / MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.