Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

A Pathetic Comment Made My A Foreigner About Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Pathetic Comment Made My A Foreigner About Nigeria (809 Views)

What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? / Suicidal Nigerian Man Who Was Scammed In Dubai Tells His Pathetic Story / 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pathetic Comment Made My A Foreigner About Nigeria by fkpboss: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
I was in a group chat forum of an app called "Chatimity" in which the members online were discussing about their countries. I don't know the "evil spirit" that prompted me to ask "Anyone being to Nigeria?" .This is the reply I got from one of the members (The last reply)

Re: A Pathetic Comment Made My A Foreigner About Nigeria by adonbilivit: 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
chai! that's all.
Re: A Pathetic Comment Made My A Foreigner About Nigeria by adonbilivit: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
I don't think Nigerians have "being" to Nigeria too. u just embarrassed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Pathetic Comment Made My A Foreigner About Nigeria by tempest01(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
adonbilivit:
I don't think Nigerians have "being" to Nigeria too. u just embarrassed Nigeria.
lol...the guy just embarass all of us....it is ''been'' not ''being''
Re: A Pathetic Comment Made My A Foreigner About Nigeria by thewarrior72: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2016
fkpboss:
I was in a group chat forum of an app called "Chatimity" in which the members online were discussing about their countries. I don't know the "evil spirit" that prompted me to ask "Anyone being to Nigeria?" .This is the reply I got from one of the members (The last reply)

Well, i don't mind ur typo error. Your accursed shithole of a country is more dangerous than Iraq and Afghanistan combined, which makes it more dangerous than danger itself hence should be avoided by any life loving person.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Run My Account To be Eligible to Apply For A Visa? / Another International Blunder From Arik Air! / South Korea Business Visa, Who Is In My Shoe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.