Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,234 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:30 PM

Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know (3238 Views)

7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner / 9 Important Things You Should Know Before Taking A Bank Loan / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by legalwealth(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
----Avoid getting rate as low as N185/$ whenever you withdraw with your PAYONEER mastercard on ATM.

----Also avoid the risk of getting your PAYONEER mastercard swallowed by ATM machine.

---- Do not always leave fund in your PAYONEER to avoid hacking that will cart away your fund, get card
blocked and you'll have to wait for days or pay money to get another one shipped to you....

But rather sell your PAYONEER fund to us between the range of N340 to N400 per dollar with instant payout!
Call/Whatsapp us on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com telling us that you want to sell your PAYONEER fund.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by kolomax(m): 7:18am On Jan 21, 2016
Do you have Payoneer or paypal at hand if yes tell me the rate
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by wisehouse(m): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2016
nice service. please do you have minimum amount you transacts.
legalwealth:
----Avoid getting rate as low as N185/$ whenever you withdraw with your PAYONEER mastercard on ATM.

----Also avoid the risk of getting your PAYONEER mastercard swallowed by ATM machine.

---- Do not always leave fund in your PAYONEER to avoid hacking that will cart away your fund, get card
blocked and you'll have to wait for days or pay money to get another one shipped to you....

But rather sell your PAYONEER fund to us at N200/$ with instant payout!
Call/Whatsapp us on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com telling us that you want to sell your PAYONEER fund.
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by U1(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2016
legalwealth:

But rather sell your PAYONEER fund to us at N200/$ with instant payout!

You tried. So, is it not in one account you're going to keep funds transferred to you? Person wey no dey try use him brain go see pepper for this country sha.

4 Likes

Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by legalwealth(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2016
wisehouse:

Minimum amount is $20
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by legalwealth(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2016
U1:

You tried. So, is it not in one account you're going to keep funds transferred to you? Person wey no dey try use him brain go see pepper for this country sha.

You've asked a very good question but in a f**lish manner.

When will you be smart and think smart?

For your information, I move it out to where you can't understand and moreover, I know some piece of information of payoneer that you can never think of.
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by U1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
legalwealth:

You've asked a very good question but in a f**lish manner.

When will you be smart and think smart?

For your information, I move it out to where you can't understand and moreover, I know some piece of information of payoneer that you can never think of.

Did you have to be rude, Mr. Smart? Well, it goes to show how 'smart' you indeed are. I asked a question in a foolish manner; yet, you neither suggested the 'wise' way to ask the same nor provided an answer to the one asked. I rest my case. Guess this is a public forum, unless you've made it private without telling us.

6 Likes

Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by legalwealth(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
You can now as well sell your Payoneer funds to us at up to N215/$ depending on the volume.
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by G12(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
235 or nothing less
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by doyinisaac(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
legalwealth:
You can now as well sell your Payoneer funds to us at up to N215/$ depending on the volume.
225naira per dollar....$5000 for sale....deal??
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by legalwealth(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
doyinisaac:
225naira per dollar....$5000 for sale....deal??

Not a deal! Nevertheless, kindly drop your email or contact us via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by doyinisaac(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by legalwealth(m): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
doyinisaac:
zico4success@yahoo.com

I will contact you! !!
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by legalwealth(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
wisehouse:

Minimum is $20
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by doyinisaac(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
legalwealth:

I will contact you! !!
send your WhatsApp number to my email...
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by legalwealth(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
doyinisaac:
send your WhatsApp number to my email...

No need for that...It is 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by 1money: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2016
Hello OP, I sent you a mail
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by legalwealth(m): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2016
1money:
Hello OP, I sent you a mail

Alright!

You must have been replied or betterstill, contact me on whatsapp.
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by itsabdul(m): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
legalwealth:

Alright!

You must have been replied or betterstill, contact me on whatsapp.
And what is your rate per dollar? I have got some payoneer funds to sell too
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by legalwealth(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
itsabdul:

And what is your rate per dollar? I have got some payoneer funds to sell too

Apology for late response.
It starts from N200/$ to N230/$ depending on the quantity.

Please let me know the exact amount that you are selling.Thanks
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by legalwealth(m): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
You can now as well sell your Payoneer funds to us between N340 to N400 per dollar depending on the volume!
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by uncleshege(m): 5:50am On Nov 17, 2016
legalwealth:
You can now as well sell your Payoneer funds to us between N340 to N400 per dollar depending on the volume!

Do you sell payoneer too? If yes @ what rate?
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by legalwealth(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
uncleshege:

I don't sell.
I only buy! !!
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by microjobpays: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2016
I have pm you...yet you aint responding after a little while..dont you want to buy again..please who wants to buy i have some payoneer usd to sell..whatsapp 07035271665 ..thanks
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by microjobpays: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2016
uncleshege:

oga pm me..I have some payoneer usd for sell..thanks07035271665
Re: Here Are Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know by legalwealth(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
microjobpays:

oga pm me..I have some payoneer usd for sell..thanks07035271665

Sorry I got this late.

Do you have any available at the moment! !!

(1) (Reply)

Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? / Using Fiverr Payoneer Master Card In Nigeria ATM / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.