Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? (11055 Views)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by ashewoboy(m): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2016
When you know you are not ready to be a father. I mean it's rampant these days. Guys why now? Stop punishing these innocent girls. You know you are not ready to be a daddy but you like skin to skin, you cannot buy #50 naira condom. You are making these girls go through pain just because they loved you and they allowed you to have your way.

Pregnancy out of wedlock is the order of the day. These girls are gullible, they must not hear " i love you" them go gv you puna mk you chop. If you know you are not ready to father a child and puna dey hungry you and you like skin to skin, abeg, nor pour the sperm inside her vagina, pity the innocent girl.

I know some people will be like wetin this one dey talk? But temi ye mi, i know wetin i dey talk. Guys are taking advantage of girls too much.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Emac34: 12:13am On Jan 20, 2016
ashewoboy:
When you know you are not ready to be a father. I mean it's rampant these days. Guys why now? Stop punishing these innocent girls. You know you are not ready to be a daddy but you like skin to skin, you cannot buy #50 naira condom. You are making these girls go through pain just because they loved you and they allowed you to have your way.

Pregnancy out of wedlock is the order of the day. These girls are gullible, they must not hear " i love you" them go gv you puna mk you chop. If you know you are not ready to father a child and puna dey hungry you and you like skin to skin, abeg, nor pour the sperm inside her vagina, pity the innocent girl.

I know some people will be like wetin this one dey talk? But temi ye mi, i know wetin i dey talk. Guys are taking advantage of girls too much.
where u been go hide ur sense

6 Likes

Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Adeyinka1758(m): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2016
issorite
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 20, 2016
Hahaahahaa...reading this thread early in the morning makes my mind turns nasty grin

Skin to skin ey? Very passionate. tongue grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 20, 2016
We haf ear
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by SirVictory: 12:34am On Jan 20, 2016
Are the gals complaining??
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 20, 2016
And na when that sperm dey rush out the thing dey sweet pass.To come withdraw na wahala.

18 Likes

Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by ERCROSS(m): 1:04am On Jan 20, 2016
O.p che dat ur sister don carry belle nii .... ?

4 Likes

Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by alatbaba1(m): 1:19am On Jan 20, 2016
KashyBaby:
Hahaahahaa...reading this thread early in the morning makes my mind turns nasty grin

Hmmm. So so passionate.
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by LONJITARLE(m): 3:57am On Jan 20, 2016
Nigga trying to make common sense.....End times Ben Bruce

4 Likes

Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 20, 2016
Shoroniyen?
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by ekwerendi55(m): 5:53am On Jan 20, 2016
SOMETIME AM A VICTIM OF DIS,BUT I KNW WEN MY WOMAN IS SAFE.HENCEFORTH CAREFULNEZ WIL B APPLIED

1 Like

Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Eldorado01(m): 5:58am On Jan 20, 2016
OP is right, I knw fleshing is always sweet and tasty that you always feel it on your tongue, but let me advice you guys...

if you gonna cum in 10 mins, start d first 6 mins with flesh, and make sure u have a good time, and use d last few mins with a condom

secondly most guys are good in withdrawal method like me, but if ur are fleshing and d gal is on top (cowgirl style) then u are on ur own, especially if the gal na extra large, u no go fit push her away, even if u tell her u wanna Cum, she will think she is doing u right and want to do more at dat point she will twist her waist lean on you, and before u knw u are spraying directly on the eggs

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Smellymouth: 6:00am On Jan 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

cheesy grin Skin to skin?? Best feeling ever

1 Like

Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 20, 2016
ashewoboy:

1) Why are the girls allowing themselves to be poured inside of?

2) Do they only sell condoms to men? Women can't buy them?

1 Like

Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by firstking01(m): 6:06am On Jan 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

u love it, dnt u tongue
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by bloomstar: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

u don too spoil
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 20, 2016
firstking01:
u love it, dnt u tongue

tongue wink u mean the skin to skin thingy? Lol
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by ikbnice(m): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

badt gal...skin2skin dey sweet u abi grin wink
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by firstking01(m): 6:43am On Jan 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

tongue wink u mean the skin to skin thingy? Lol
yes?
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 20, 2016
ikbnice:
badt gal...skin2skin dey sweet u abi grin wink

Enticing wink
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by jonaifame22(m): 6:47am On Jan 20, 2016
Shey na for insde bucket I go pour am before, abi wetin dey worry dis one?

1 Like

Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by ikbnice(m): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

Enticing wink
the risk of STIs is 99.99% despite the sweetness.
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 20, 2016
ikbnice:
the risk of STIs is 99.99% despite the sweetness.

Hahahaha...I didn't say u gone sleep around with diff women..skin to skin is only to those couples who are in engage to one another but not another one... grin
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by ikbnice(m): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahaha...I didn't say u gone sleep around with diff women..skin to skin is only to those couples who are in engage to one another but not another one... grin
better...for couples,no perfect substitute for skin to skin. But birth control measures must be put in place.
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by busky101(m): 7:05am On Jan 20, 2016
why open this thread when you can afford a condom.....
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by MilesLamar(m): 7:15am On Jan 20, 2016
Konji na bastard
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by permanentgrace(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2016
ashewoboy:

Sex without pouring the sperm into the damn vagina is an inclusive sex. Even she sef go vex for u.
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by octopusfreaky(f): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2016
For many reasons a girl wants a man's sperm due to some "myths or lies " about spermatozoa ,,
1.) Body freshness
2.) Reduces menstrual pain
3.)Increased butt or boobs
4.) Expanded hips
Hence,,some girls are brainwashed and fall for ds trap and get p ,,wouldnt blame them anyways coz some dont even know what is called "safe period" or just plain ignorance...

1 Like

Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2016
Why ds early morning ern?
Re: Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? by kiddoiLL(m): 7:54am On Jan 20, 2016
Lol...am just here to read d comments. Nairalanders tiri gbosa fr una

(1) (2) (Reply)

15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Nude Snapchat Video Shared / Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? / Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.