Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Plunging Naira - Before You Blame Emefiele, Look At Yourself - Kenneth Ezaga - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Plunging Naira - Before You Blame Emefiele, Look At Yourself - Kenneth Ezaga (2970 Views)

3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com / Plunging Naira – Before You Blame Emefiele Look At Yourself By Kenneth Ezaga / Plunging Naira: Before You Blame Emefiele Look At Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Plunging Naira - Before You Blame Emefiele, Look At Yourself - Kenneth Ezaga by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
we are blaming someone, and that person is blaming another person...
#whowillbellthecat
Re: Plunging Naira - Before You Blame Emefiele, Look At Yourself - Kenneth Ezaga by GreenT: 4:54am On Jan 24, 2016
I will like to compare national governance with that of family affair where the parents are like the government and the children are like citizen. As a child when I begging to have sense of existence , my thought was that am in this world to play but my parent stand to their feet that we are in this world to strive to become somebody that will impact positively in other peoples life. The bad governance in Nigerian overtime led her to current situation, failure of government to discharge their responsibilities gradually took people away from the old practice to the unfruitful path we are today. As a low income earner which I believe majority in the country fall in this category, I was never obsessed with Oyinbo stuffs/style but the day I realised that our leaders are not doing enough in ensuring quality in the limited available local products and practice that contributes to our economy was the time I get to know that I have to follow suit to get value for whatever I expend. If the government believe in the majority citizens and strengthen the system in terms of quality service delivery, our people will change their ways based on reality ongoing. I believe we will get to a level that only few minority will need harsh policy and enforcement to change. I encourage the government to lead in building system with value and trust and in in no time our economy will come back to life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hair Cream That Does Wonders..... / Banking Sector Records Transactions Worth N32.48 Trillion In Q1, 2018 – NBS / How Do I Start Up A Fund Raising Organisation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.