Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Profit Big From Student Hostels - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Profit Big From Student Hostels (6900 Views)

Invest In Private Owned Hostels Beside The Federal Unversity Otuoke (Pics) / Roomself Contain, Miniflats HOSTELS At Abule Oja Off University Road Akoka Yaba / 21 Acres Of Land Available For Building Of Hostels For Lasu Foundation Students In Badagry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profit Big From Student Hostels by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2009
GOA HOSTEL DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT SERVICES

WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN HOSTELS:

There are hundreds of higher institutions across Nigeria including federal, state and private institutions and just a few have adequate hostel facilities, most do not have hostels at all, this has left students with the singular choice of renting accommodation outside school and they usually have to live and travel from great distances just to get to school.
Private hostels have become imperative as there are more students than the amount of accommodation that exists in most institutions and student population will always be on the increase.
The average cost per single occupant self-contained rooms are between N60,000 and N120,000 and because hostels generally permit for more units per land area as against residential apartments they are a more profitable property investment than most other property types.

WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU?

GOA Hostel Development Support is a subsidiary of GOA Architects, we have immense experience in procuring land and following up on all legalities including C of O, planning approvals and architectural designs etc, we take the stress of hostel development off our clients and do all the legwork; we advise on location, design and management and our track record attests to our high level of professionalism and dexterity.

Our clients may also use our hostel management services and be rest assured that our facility management skills will be put to good use in ensuring that constant maintenance and running of the hostel is assured.
Our Services include:
. Procurement of Land
. Assisting in getting all legal documentation and receipts
. Procurement of Certificate of Occupancy
. Architectural Design to budget i.e 20 rooms, 50 rooms, 100 rooms etc
. Planning Approvals
. Construction of hostels at direct labour affordability (DESIGN AND BUILD)
. Hostel management and maintenance.

RETURN ON INVESTMENT

Cost of land varies from N200,000 to N400,000 in most communities we have our presence in.
Cost of construction for a 20 room Hostel- N2.5 - N3 million
Rent per room - N60,000 (assume minimum)
Return in a year for a 20 room hostel- N1.2 million
Average ROI- 2 years.

PRESENTLY AVAILABLE LAND
We have very limited land available in the following areas:
. University of Agriculture, Alabata, Abeokuta N300,000
. Olabisi Onabanjo University (or OSU), Ago-Iwoye N400,000
. Olabisi Onabanjo University (or OSU), Ayetoro N300,000
. Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ojere N250,000
. Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Adigbe N350,000
Other areas include Ijebu Ode, Akure and Saki.
Note: a 10% marketing commission and 10% agreement fee will also accrue.
Interested individuals should please call 08068878501, 08023260887, 07028373342 (Landline)
or visit our office:
GOA
11, Isheri Road, Imole Oluwa House, Opposite Zenith Bank,
Aguda, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos State.

Re: Profit Big From Student Hostels by docchisong: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2009
Kindly give us a rough guide of how you intend to build a 20 room hostel with 2.5 to 3million
It would be quite interesting if this is possible and of course I will be interested.
Re: Profit Big From Student Hostels by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2009
There is the popular saying that one should cut ones coat to one size, after several years practicing architecture, i have found out that the same can be almost true for construction as well, to reduce cost of building construction, its advisable to use direct labour, the client should get materials and then pay the daily labor rate to those who do the job! this will save considerable cash i tell you, something else i need to note is that you can build to budget, the kind of finishes used can also determine cost, for an hostel you don't need Spanish tiles! most students prefer rugs, you can also build in phases to reduce immediate spending, build one wing of 10 rooms first, make money then you build the other wing, hope i have answered you question appropriately?
Re: Profit Big From Student Hostels by popsi: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2009
olaniyi1,

There is no way u can build a 20 room hostel for 3m in this day and age, even if you want to physically build it yourself cos there things you cant build/make yourself i.e iron rod for lintels cements, windows etc.

you have to pay the plasterers, plumbers etc, you have to buy the toilet units, you have to buy the blocks, sand for filling and plastering etc. so please give me a break and lets get real here
Re: Profit Big From Student Hostels by sonety2k(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2009
olaniyi1:

GOA HOSTEL DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT SERVICES

WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN HOSTELS:

There are hundreds of higher institutions across Nigeria including federal, state and private institutions and just a few have adequate hostel facilities, most do not have hostels at all, this has left students with the singular choice of renting accommodation outside school and they usually have to live and travel from great distances just to get to school.
Private hostels have become imperative as there are more students than the amount of accommodation that exists in most institutions and student population will always be on the increase.
The average cost per single occupant self-contained rooms are between N60,000 and N120,000 and because hostels generally permit for more units per land area as against residential apartments they are a more profitable property investment than most other property types.

WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU?

GOA Hostel Development Support is a subsidiary of GOA Architects, we have immense experience in procuring land and following up on all legalities including C of O, planning approvals and architectural designs etc, we take the stress of hostel development off our clients and do all the legwork; we advise on location, design and management and our track record attests to our high level of professionalism and dexterity.

Our clients may also use our hostel management services and be rest assured that our facility management skills will be put to good use in ensuring that constant maintenance and running of the hostel is assured.
Our Services include:
. Procurement of Land
. Assisting in getting all legal documentation and receipts
. Procurement of Certificate of Occupancy
. Architectural Design to budget i.e 20 rooms, 50 rooms, 100 rooms etc
. Planning Approvals
. Construction of hostels at direct labour affordability (DESIGN AND BUILD)
. Hostel management and maintenance.

RETURN ON INVESTMENT

Cost of land varies from N200,000 to N400,000 in most communities we have our presence in.
Cost of construction for a 20 room Hostel- N2.5 - N3 million
Rent per room - N60,000 (assume minimum)
Return in a year for a 20 room hostel- N1.2 million
Average ROI- 2 years.

PRESENTLY AVAILABLE LAND
We have very limited land available in the following areas:
. University of Agriculture, Alabata, Abeokuta N300,000
. Olabisi Onabanjo University (or OSU), Ago-Iwoye N400,000
. Olabisi Onabanjo University (or OSU), Ayetoro N300,000
. Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ojere N250,000
. Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Adigbe N350,000
Other areas include Ijebu Ode, Akure and Saki.
Note: a 10% marketing commission and 10% agreement fee will also accrue.
Interested individuals should please call 08068878501, 08023260887, 07028373342 (Landline)
or visit our office:
GOA
11, Isheri Road, Imole Oluwa House, Opposite Zenith Bank,
Aguda, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos State.

Sir  how  are  you  going  to  build  a  20  rooms  for   hostel  for   3m  with  the  current  state  of  things  in  9ja  for  now like  Roofing, cement @ 1,600 per  bag , window  frame, glass, doors ,  borehole , asbestos , painting , nail,  wood for  roofing , toilet etc ,,,,,  but  if  u  have  design  for  3m kindly  show  us the  design  and  how will  3m    finish  it  ? 

And  whats  your  cost  for  (Hostel management and maintenance)  in  case  that  i  need  your  service ? and  kindly  forwarded  some  of  your Architectural Design i.e 20 rooms, 50 rooms, 100 rooms  to  my  mail box  for  my  study  ,;-  sonety2k@yahoo.com

Regard
Olusola -
Mail--- sonety2k@yahoo.com
Re: Profit Big From Student Hostels by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2009
I need to get the quantity surveyor fired! N3 million will take care of about 10 rooms with minimal finish, i apologise for the error, i will usually advise that for all constructions a bill of quantities be prepared to help find out the total cost of construction with respect to local cost of labor etc, meanwhile because cost can vary from place to place, i will appreciate it if members can tell us how much they think a 20 room hostel would cost in construction,
Re: Profit Big From Student Hostels by sonety2k(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2009
And whats your cost for (Hostel management and maintenance) in case that i need your service ? and kindly forwarded some of your Architectural Design i.e 20 rooms, 50 rooms, 100 rooms to my mail box for my study ,;- sonety2k@yahoo.com

Regard
Olusola -
Re: Profit Big From Student Hostels by popsi: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2009
olaniyi1:

I need to get the quantity surveyor fired! N3 million will take care of about 10 rooms with minimal finish, i apologise for the error, i will usually advise that for all constructions a bill of quantities be prepared to help find out the total cost of construction with respect to local cost of labor etc, meanwhile because cost can vary from place to place, i will appreciate it if members can tell us how much they think a 20 room hostel would cost in construction,
olaniyi1:

There is the popular saying that one should cut ones coat to one size, after several years practicing architecture, i have found out that the same can be almost true for construction as well, to reduce cost of building construction, its advisable to use direct labour, the client should get materials and then pay the daily labor rate to those who do the job! this will save considerable cash i tell you, something else i need to note is that you can build to budget, the kind of finishes used can also determine cost, for an hostel you don't need Spanish tiles! most students prefer rugs, you can also build in phases to reduce immediate spending, build one wing of 10 rooms first, make money then you build the other wing, hope i have answered you question appropriately?

olaniyi1,

There is no way you can still build a 10 bedromm hostel with only 3m, with minimal or no minmal finish. I am sorry i would have to question your experience at this stage. Plesae, i need convincing you are actually into building of properties
Re: Profit Big From Student Hostels by Tstark(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2009
This guy is probably the same guy that has been posting this hostel idea in other posts with different names. When you actually get serious he will demand 25 thousand naira from you before he tells you where the land is located and what the price is. He claims that the money is for feasibility studies e.t.c. He's probably trying to con people into starting the project and then the REAL cost of the hostel will be revealed, and by that time you wont be able to back out cos of the money you've already spent.
Why would demand 25 thousand naira for a so-called booklet with pictures called a feasibility study, and the contents wont be revealed until you pay the full amount??
Nairalanders beware!!
Re: Profit Big From Student Hostels by popsi: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2009
i will appreciate it if members can tell us how much they think a 20 room hostel would cost in construction,
[quote][/quote]

Members of Nairaland,

Please, i would advise you all deal with olaniyi1, with a bit of care, I'm not convinced about him. Y should hebe asking for members to tell him how much hostel building would cost when he claims the amt of experience he claims. Umm, does not add up
Re: Profit Big From Student Hostels by sonety2k(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2009
Mr olaniyi1 you have not answer my question below and can u pls give tell house the hostel that you have build and presently managing and location/school ?

And whats your cost for (Hostel management and maintenance) in case that i need your service ? and kindly forwarded some of your Architectural Design i.e 20 rooms, 50 rooms, 100 rooms to my mail box for my study ,;- sonety2k@yahoo.com

Regard
Olusola -
Re: Profit Big From Student Hostels by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2009
I will be sending you a mail, i have truly been very busy on another architectural project. thank you for your enquiry.
Re: Profit Big From Student Hostels by hanoipp: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2009
Dear sir : Mr, ,Mrs ,Madam

My company from Hanoi Viet Nam  we want to export some goods. There are currently a number of products exported:
1. clothes men sex, clothing T-Shirt. polo shirt etc , 
2. short  clothes, sports clothes.
3. clothes by the order form that foreign companies set.
4. some type slices brick layer, Tiles and wall.

If you want to import goods from VietNam we can help you.
Please contact us directly,  all requests only information email: hanoipp@yahoo.com, our products will satisfy the requirements for you
http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/hanoipp/
http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/hanoipp/CLOTHES/
  look forward to receiving your answer you.
Vu-Van-Thang +
Import-Export Mananger
hanoipp at yahoo dot com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale 4units Of 3BD Flats, 2units Of 2BD & 1 Penthouse Satellite Town N35 / Completed Duplexes In Ngozika Estate Awka Now on Sales / Okota House Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.