Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama (27765 Views)

Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) / Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by iamjayboss(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-oFNLKLu_93k/Vp9MZGOnDKI/AAAAAAAATPA/_5jpysVmMgY/s1600/MI_chocolatecity_music%2B%25285%2529.jpg[/img]
The silence is over, Chocolate City president Jude MI Abaga took to twitter to stand by his friend and colleague after ‘understanding the depth of the situation’.

See his tweets below...

Man.. @Iceprincezamani stood up for his girl when it would be easier to say nothing!!!! #Respect
— Young Denzel (@MI_Abaga) January 19, 2016

After speaking to him and understanding the depth of the situation.. I respect him for protecting her first!! #Respect
— Young Denzel (@MI_Abaga) January 19, 2016

cc lalasticlala

https://twitter.com/MI_Abaga/status/689594077302648832

2 Likes

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by iamjayboss(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2016
See more tweets and MI fans reaction here: http://www.jaybossng.com/2016/01/mi-finally-reacts-to-ice.html
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by playtheblues(f): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Quite hard for anyone to understand huh?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Maximillian1: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2016
Sips orijin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by bennifield11(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2016
Them finally scam iceprince,I told you diz hoes ain't loyal bu,u no go listen..free the bitch and move on

20 Likes

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by bennifield11(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2016
I respect him for protecting her first means he knows the truth which is"maima's fiucking akinbode"iceprince sorry o

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by silverdam(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2016
Oh please he's not protecting her first, he's protecting her pus*y. I dunno why some people dey carry these useless people matter for head.

This girl in question sef, if Ice prince or the adultery man leave her she would still find another better man. It's not the end of the world, I've seen worse.

MI kindly shut up cos relationship like this is none of your business.

12 Likes

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by axortedbabe(f): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2016
bennifield11:
I respect him for protecting her first means he knows the truth which is"miama's fiucking akinbode iceprince" sorry o
thats so deep

1 Like

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by cutetopsey(f): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Correct! Finally.....
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by babamadiba(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
He must be in a fix right now. Emotionally shattered. Sorry ice..

1 Like

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Zamani wouldn't be bothered,until he sees the girl screaming Gawddddd in an uncompromising position

4 Likes

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
This is why i dont have time for love but sexually active and loaded guys with big dicks smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by odinese(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bullshit.

Y'all gonna see them releasing new track very soon... Titled "the hoe"

3 Likes

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yea! protecting her first was major

This is worse than Afrocandy & Cossy See what Mercy Johnson did in this new movie for #20million @@ http://flashynews247..com.ng/2016/01/mercy-johnson-goes-nked-in-new-movie.html
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by otijah(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Is this d reaction dis op dey hype, and it made fp. Wat is he even saying?

2 Likes

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by hakeem4(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
cool
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by johnwizey: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oshi
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by coolhamid(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lame comments, protecting a hoe who doesn't give a damn about your protection, she only cares about the fame and money...
That's why the akin dude banged the hell out her because these hoes only care about money.

11 Likes

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Aspireahead(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
why is no one talking about the niggur cheating on his wife?

3 Likes

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by blazetitov: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ice Prince should have just kept quiet. You never can trust a woman(especially just a GF) to such a great extent. He is been looked upon like a sissy now.

5 Likes

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
90% of ladies of this indomie generation are shameless, covetous & unrepentant hoes.

I have searched the whole of Lagos and still haven't seen a marriagable lady. Most of our Politicians & Yahoo boyz have rendered 95% of the Nigerian ladies entirely useless.

I am only waiting for 1 J.S.S 3 pupil in my area to be promoted to S.S.1 and then - Boom, I'll impregnate & marry her. grin Hopefully, she would be 15YO by the time she bears me a bouncing baby boy.

You can call me a paedophile all you want but I can never - I repeat, I will never marry a prostitute.

Afterall, I am also a born again virgin grin

As for Ice Prince, what goes around always comes around.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by livingstoneony(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
this is getting out of hand tho...

for more exciting gist click on my signature...
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
axortedbabe:
thats so deep

Buh not as deep as Maimas

7 Likes

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Guyman02: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Unfortunately, it took him time to come to terms that his loved girl is relieving some other guy of the konji that his wife could not handle.

But please everyone should allow Iceprince to get over this disappointment. Its hard for a young man to go through this kind of situation of betrayal by a girl you have given your heart and trying to build a future around.

Enough of the social media campaign, I hope he will not take because of this action and become a Baby Daddy like some of his fellow celebsjust because his friends will now be telling him not to trust any woman again.

There are still plenty good girls out there Mr ICePrince; just shine your eye, if she comes begging dont easily accept because once a girl has done something like this, the tendency to do it again is always high.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Sijo01(f): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Who's next to react
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by free2ryhme: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Another relationship / social media drama bits the dust
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by miqos02(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
ok
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
na wa.

The dude cheating on his wife is the biggest Ozuo in history. I feel sorry for his wife, he obviously doesn't respect any woman, much more, his wife.

If it is true that the claims of this Akin guy is a lie, I will admire Ice Prince for standing up to his woman. Only a man who loves and knows his woman will take this much humiliation.

2 Likes

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by thefakestan: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
I don tire for this story, because before today runs out another reaction will hit FP.

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by sucess001(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
choi...

So Oga Ambode Akinbode was just hitting her back to back... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yoruba demon ti take over...Iceprince punchline o jawo mo! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

#Maimanexthated

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by GlassDoc: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
kisshope he stands forever...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) / Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones / Checkout The New Look Of Harrysong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.