Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Event Planners Or Caterers Pls Help - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Event Planners Or Caterers Pls Help (1142 Views)

Events Planners, Djs, Caterers Pls Check In Here---------- / 10 Best Event Planners To Follow On Instagram / Professional Certification For Event Planners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Event Planners Or Caterers Pls Help by silvoice(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2016
Dear Nlanders, thank u all for your selfless contribution here. It has really help me a lot. I've just contracted a caterer to cook for my wedding. Based on N700 per plate for 150 people : N105,000. My question now is, how do i count the number of plates on that day since the caterer wil also be dishing an serving the foods on that day. How do i check the meat too, to be sure that i got a good deal. Pls this is funny but is bothering me, because i'v heard lot of ugly stories about some caterers
Re: Event Planners Or Caterers Pls Help by opatolad(f): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2016
Contact WowPrint Creations for your Event Planning/ Management, Decoration, Baking and Catering, and all about your Event!
Oh! You said you have a caterer already! smiley

Just call for your Event management, so you can seat back, enjoy your Event and let us Wow your guest! It's out duty!

Call/ Whatsapp 08104466257, Bbm 5C3B41AF Twitter @orpahtorlah

Bookings before June comes with a 12% discount!

WowPrint Creations & Events... Service at its Zenith!
Re: Event Planners Or Caterers Pls Help by silvoice(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2016
opatolad:
Contact WowPrint Creations for your Event Planning/ Management, Decoration, Baking and Catering, and all about your Event!
Oh! You said you have a caterer already! smiley

Just call for your Event management, so you can seat back, enjoy your Event and let us Wow your guest! It's out duty!

Call/ Whatsapp 08104466257, Bbm 5C3B41AF Twitter @orpahtorlah

Bookings before June comes with a 12% discount!

WowPrint Creations & Events... Service at its Zenith!
everything about d event is set dear. Am not booking double event manager. I needed advice here becos i felt that some event managers requires supervision
Re: Event Planners Or Caterers Pls Help by JLM(f): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
My dear,

Its hard to count such, cos what if you were catering for 500 people?. The only way to check this is to
1. Ask them to get to the event venue before people arrive, then u go and inspect the food. Without counting you should know, if what you r seeing is up to what you payed for.
2. Its easier if you are using round tables or table setting, so if u placed 5 chairs per table n each table if fully occupied you can check every table to ensure guests have been served, that is if it doesn't exceed the number
3. Most caterers even go with extra food n meat incase your guests exceed the number. Like for 10 or 15 extra ppl, depending on d number you paid for,at least I know dats wat I do, cos wen some pay for 200 guests on that day you will see 300, and they'll be blaming the caterers. So you see its a 2sided coin. Except its an event that is strictly "by invitation" bt we all know most naija events are not like that.

Hope this has helped.
Re: Event Planners Or Caterers Pls Help by silvoice(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2016
JLM:
My dear,

Its hard to count such, cos what if you were catering for 500 people?. The only way to check this is to
1. Ask them to get to the event venue before people arrive, then u go and inspect the food. Without counting you should know, if what you r seeing is up to what you payed for.
2. Its easier if you are using round tables or table setting, so if u placed 5 chairs per table n each table if fully occupied you can check every table to ensure guests have been served, that is if it doesn't exceed the number
3. Most caterers even go with extra food n meat incase your guests exceed the number. Like for 10 or 15 extra ppl, depending on d number you paid for,at least I know dats wat I do, cos wen some pay for 200 guests on that day you will see 300, and they'll be blaming the caterers. So you see its a 2sided coin. Except its an event that is strictly "by invitation" bt we all know most naija events are not like that.

Hope this has helped.
oh dearest, u really spoke from esperience. Thanks, i'v gotten an idea from you.

2 Likes

Re: Event Planners Or Caterers Pls Help by Edjessy: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2016
Brownie bakery and Events planning services in need of a salesgirl/marketer and a male baker as soon as possible! The bakery is located at no 1 Ezilo Avenue independence layout Enugu, beside chitis! Please intended candidates should contact us on 08140959933 as soon as possible!
Re: Event Planners Or Caterers Pls Help by Edjessy: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Brownie is an events management and catering company that ensures our clients all over the country gets the best value for their money! Our package includes: catering services, hall decorations, small chops and best cocktail drinks, photography, cakes, and even helping you with an idea of what your dream wedding should look like! We give your event a theme! Let us work the magic for you!

Address: No 1 Ezilo Avenue independence layout, Enugu!

Phone: 08140959933, 08153205969

(1) (Reply)

Bride’s Unbelievable Looks At Her Traditional Wedding Reception / My Kitchen Companion: By Eno Ubong Ekpo / Aso Ebi To Make Your Event More Colorful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.