Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k - Technology Market (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k (81613 Views)

SOLD Very Clean UK Used Toshiba Satellite Pro S500 (core i5) Is For Sale SOLD / Used And New Laptops At Affordable Prices / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops @whole Sales Price From 19k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by mukhcech(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Lucwaizy:
good day sir, please do you have lenovo mini? or any smart mini of affordable price

So you still wan be a scape goat abi? Is it not obvious this guy is running a scamming business.
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by mukhcech(m): 12:46am On Sep 13, 2016
Diablo666:
Bros. These are outdated laptops you v been posting recently now!!! haba? 2gb ram? 160hdd? heavy? please look for a little bit more recent laptops with better specs and update us abeg

Lucwaizy:
good day sir, please do you have lenovo mini? or any smart mini of affordable price

See reply of a scammer

Daniel2032:

yes we have lot of laptops, just visit and you will see them all. and they are all tested. you have even more than 8 hours to test what you are buying.

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by mukhcech(m): 12:51am On Sep 13, 2016
jahstech:

I would give a more detailed reply to your post later in the day.My point still stands, if you are ready to buy substandard products the ppatronise these guys, else I advice you locate computer village.
You made a false comment that your brother didn't hear you yet he thought within himself that the bloody laptop you sent me was what I paid for. So the rubbish you sent to me wasn't working, but it miraculously started to work when I came to Lagos, lies to keep my money. Was the laptop 100% functional when you sent it? The rubbish had no battery and charger, did your brother tell you he did any repairs on it before he collected it? So I told you I was in a hurry, yet I was the one giving you time. another person confirmed it here, you keep sending pictures of laptops you don't have, when I requested for a fresh laptop as if nothing happened in the first instance, what laptop did you send me? When I got to the shop was it available? You said the one we bargained for and the one you sent were same price and your brother asked me to add additional 10k that's after he confirmed the laptop you claimed was faulty was not faulty. I had to beg and beg and beg before he collected 6k from me. So that's the good business model you have?? Should I show you what I bought from computer village with good batteries and charger? You guys are scams and you can't proof me wrong.

I don't wish anyone to go through what I went through hennce my warning, if after this anyone still feels you can render good service to him/her no problem, I have rendered my part for the sake of HUMANITY

Thank you for the warning. I will post my own screen shot too. This guys are hell bent on making money whichever way it comes.

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 4:10am On Sep 13, 2016
mukhcech:

Thank you for the warning. I will post my own screen shot too. This guys are hell bent on making money whichever way it comes.

I really don't understand you? who have i scammed? stop calling me names i am not, that is one of the thing i hate.
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by faithalabi(f): 5:57am On Sep 13, 2016
mukhcech:

So you still wan be a scape goat abi? Is it not obvious this guy is running a scamming business.

Daniel scammer? that not true, y creating wrong impression on someone's biz? I never believe online biz before, smtm april when i decided buying laptop from online contacts i was much scared then i saw his ad on their fb page, and here on nl. I went there wit my elder brother to be sure of my safety. when bluzt there i discover it real, i'm still enjoying the laptop without any problem, i have also refered 2 of my friends to him wif no alarm.

The only thing i find annoying that day was that the laptop didn't came with charger, i then hav to bought charger wit 2k.
I have personally been to his shop and bought laptop from him, not just me but two of my friends also. i can confirm that he is nt a scammer.

4 Likes

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by oladele239(m): 1:17am On Sep 14, 2016
bawz012:

processor and pics?
sold
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by temmyplayboy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Daniel has not been active on whatsapp, I need clean black HP or Gateway Laptop of 2G RAM, & 250GB HD

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2016
temmyplayboy:
Daniel has not been active on whatsapp, I need clean black HP or Gateway Laptop of 2G RAM, & 250GB HD

I uave been much busy these days, You can send me a message and i will try to respond to you. as for hp or gateway laptop i will try to upload some shortly.
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 5:24am On Sep 19, 2016
UK USED Apple imac all in one desktop 2gb ram 160hdd, wifi, bluetooth, dvd/cd ram, speaker, very shop webcam. All tested 100% OKAY. price 45k

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2016
Very clean UK usee Dell E6400 with 2gb ram, wifi, bluetooth, dvd/cd raw. It usee sim card, very neat. tested 100% ok..
PRICE: 43K

Warehouse Address 09 Nigerian Army Shopping Arena, Bolade Bus Stop Oshodi.

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2016
More photos of the dell

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2016
more photos of the imac

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2016
apple iMac Desktop

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Canme4u(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Do you sell motherboard? I need Compaq CQ60 's motherboard and carcass....
If yes, how much?
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by sekesi2009(m): 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Dear Nairalanders in the house, in as much as i would not want to join issues with those people calling for the head of Mr Daniel, i would like to say that the success or otherwise of any business transactions depends on one's approaches and circumstances.
In my case, I called him about 4 months ago about One of his white mini laptops. He gave me it's specifications as 8gb hard disk and that it is also upgradable to 16 or 32gb. Even though i said it is too small, he said i can always upgrade it. So, I believe him and i send my younger brother to get it for me since am based in Ibadan and my brother is in Lagos. Now, on getting it, I discovered that it was a 4gb hard disk and that it wasn't even upgradable. An engineer I showed it to, told me that the memory can not be removed or upgraded since it was attached to its panel.
When i called Mr Daniel, he apologized very well and said it was a mix up on his part and that i should wait for his stocks to arrive. This took about a month and a half. when they do arrived, my type wasn't among, so he told me to add money to get another one with better specification. Initially I agreed, but when I couldn't get the money, since am a salary earner and state government are yet to pay, I now told him to refund my money which he readily agreed to. I had to send the laptop back to him through my younger brother and he told me that he would pay me the money on Tuesday 4th of October.
Regarding his customers service, I think its the boys he has in shop that are not good. This is where Mr Daniel needs to work on. I haven't actually met him but I have been speaking with him throughout all these 4 months and so far, he seems to me like a gentleman and because of this, I would hold onto his words. This is the main reason I didn't shout or quarrel or write anything against him on his thread. Even, while talking to him on phone, am yet to see any trace of a scammer in him. In business transaction, there are times we need to exercise patience for issues to get resolved. Anyway the laptop in question is a first generation Asus mini laptop. I paid 14k for it, including the charger.
So, come Tuesday October 4, I believed Mr Daniel will prove those doubting Thomases wrong by refunding my money back.

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by quivah(f): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
if I start to talk about what am going through right now, enh!!! but I'm really trying hard to keep my cool.

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Rebuke: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
quivah:
if I start to talk about what am going through right now, enh!!!
but I'm really trying hard to keep my cool.

Hmmmmm. I beg talk ooo. Yhu don enter abi? Yhu may be saving someone from falling victim if yhu voice out.

I don shine my eyes tey tey. Not gonna ever fall for any cheap scam here.

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by quivah(f): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Rebuke:

Hmmmmm. I beg talk ooo. Yhu don enter abi? Yhu may be saving someone from falling victim if yhu voice out.

I don shine my eyes tey tey. Not gonna ever fall for any cheap scam here.
lol I won't talk now, I am waiting to return it back to him since I have 6months warranty . I wanna see how he will solve the issue..

so I can't start to judge him now other than I'm having a very bad experience with a laptop I bought from him..from one issue to another. I have about 5 or more problems with the laptop right now.

as it stands now, the laptop is 95% useless!
and I am very very angry. howeve,I think Daniel is a calm person, I trust him to attend to me asap! I no even fit use the laptop for the main purpose I bought it for.

PS;
I won't call him a scammer tho..
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Rebuke: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
quivah:

lol I won't talk now, I am waiting to return it back to him since I have 6months warranty . I wanna see how he will solve the issue..

so I can't start to judge him now other than I'm having a very bad experience with a laptop I bought from him..from one issue to another. I have about 5 or more problems with the laptop right now.

as it stands now, the laptop is 95% useless!
and I am very very angry. howeve,I think Daniel is a calm person, I trust him to attend to me asap! I no even fit use the laptop for the main purpose I bought it for.

PS;
I won't call him a scammer tho..

Out of the mouth of 2 witnesses the truth shall be established. The said mr. Daniel seems to know his way into people's mind. He's a calm and easy going person as described by 2 or more people here.

Well, if the above definition is true of him, I think it's high time he stood up to defend his name. I see common things happening to every complainant here.

As a Psychologist, I can draw my conclusion already only if I have anything to do with him.

My only advice is people shld play safe.
Wish yhu guys best of lucks.

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by power900: 12:36am On Oct 02, 2016
Daniel2032:
Very clean UK usee Dell E6400 with 2gb ram, wifi, bluetooth, dvd/cd raw. It usee sim card, very neat. tested 100% ok..
PRICE: 43K

Warehouse Address 09 Nigerian Army Shopping Arena, Bolade Bus Stop Oshodi.
do you do deliveries and will the dell go for 33k? what's the processor specs and how is the battery life, faultless?
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Canme4u(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Dell Latitude D630 with 2GB RAM 500GB HDD, 2hours backup 2.00GHz processor speed, Core2 duo, window7 with lots of software, movies and music on it. With charger for #30,000 not negotiable. For people in Ibadan. Call or whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Happy sunday all.

Have gone through more of your comments, from my understanding the two recent issues was made known to me already even before coming here and we have draw a fixing roll for it.

As for the mini, if you should ask him he can confirm it to you how patience i have been with him due to his one after the other issues that affect him. He is able to return the laptop just on friday-saturday over months now i have ask him to bring it but still i collected it, but he didn't acknowledge that here. As we have aggreed, i told him to drop the laptop that i will try to sell the laptop before tuesday and send him his money immediately i sell it.

For the second complainant. It was not today i have asked her to come back since the first day she complain that the wifi is not ok. I ask her to bring it back so we can have it fix for her but unfortunity she keep using it all this while. After some weeks she called me again that she try to close it and it didn't and i asked her to come but still didn't show up till yesterday when she called me again.

For those who claim to be Nairaland Psychologist without degree, pls if you are short of words better look for the next thread.

If you expect to see a business that doesn't have complaints then you are still a baby with amature brain because even Gari business there will still be complaints. For all of you information, Nairaland Psychologist precisely. Note that the once complaining here are not the only person's we have sold laptops to.

Even the complainer above didn't get my contact from nairaland, i am sure she search my number here. so would thousands of people buying from us would have done if they are having hard issues. Go and check on JUMIA, KONGA even on AMAZON and EBAY, if you didn't see bad review on them then come back and criticise me.

As for our costumers with one or two issues, you can always count on us by reporting back to us at our shop and we promise we will put all posible best to be of help and have your issue fix if posible. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by skyro(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2016
let me also throw my own peace here.

I feel bad for Daniel oh, i do understand wat it means to be accused of wat u are not.

to be sincere Daniel is legitimate person, he is not a scammer i dont know why some people just force name on people becus had bad experience.

i'm a dedicated customer of shopinverse right from when they where still Ladepo and i went there through Daniel, it was on Nairaland i also got his number then he just started this thread. I have seen their worst and good.

The truth is dah there is no charger which is quite bad, but they also sell chargers there. It ur choice to buy charge wif them or not. Looking at the price their laptops, it affordable even as u hav 2 buy charger urself, as 4 me i buy the charger and include the cost to the laptop when selling i don't know why they are not doing it that way though.

Shopinverse business is owned by three people 4rm my own point of view, whose name's are Daniel, Oluchi and one other tall black guy. each of them hav their own behaviour which i will talk abt.

Daniel: Mr. Daniel is someone i respect a lot because of his respect for customers, u will always hear SIR from his mouth in no mater how small u are or low your purchase is. He know how to apologise and calm customer if any problem, he know how to attend to customers nicely, but sadly he is hardly seen in shop. The only problem with Dan is dah he doesn't stay in shop so it hard for him to detect the item which is still available as off the time he leeft shop, and some time i will get there and find that what i came for has already been sold.

Oluchi: This is the guy that will make sure any customer dah came in buy, sweet mouth na him get ammm. He is very patience wit customers n also give full attention to customer at any time, though i hav notice some changes in him recently. He is also hard to find in the shop.

The Tall Black Guy: This is d worst person i hav eva met, i hav notin gud to write abt him. he easily get annoyed with questions talk of complain, he is rude in speech, he feel like big man somtin so' i cant even explain. These is the biz killer 2 say, but i hav learnt how to run my biz wif him. The bad tin is dah he is always in the shop.

As 4 calin Daniel a scammer, dah'z a big fat lie. In biz anytin can happen especially when it com to electronics. i hv import a new 3in1 Samsung printer dah work 4 just 1week and got faulty.

and for the commenter far above mine that was talking about compuer village, if you must know i had my worst experience in computer village last three month, lost abt 39,000 for nothing. i hav sworn no to visit computer village 4 biz.

3 Likes

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by sekesi2009(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
To all nairalanders in the house, mr Daniel has helped to disposed the laptop although at a lesser price and he had sent the money to me. He said the buyer didnt buy the charger with it, so the charger is still with him but i told him that if he didnt get to sell it on time, maybe i will have to collect it back since we have been on this issue for far too long, about five months or more and i have spent too much time, energy and much money in trying to resolved this issue.
Mr Daniel is not a scammer but i can tell u this, in no uncertain terms, that as a typical igbo man would do, they would use every known tricks and gimmicks both within and outside the books to sell their products. This leads me to my next point and observation. Anybody buying anything on nairaland especially electronics should endeavour to visit, inspect and test the product very well before making payment. I said this because my issue with mr Daniel is the third experience i will be having with people selling things on nairaland. Permit me to briefly explain.
CASE ONE: This January 2016, i sent 35k to one Lukman on this nairaland to help me buy two kids laptops. He helps people to buy virtually anything from dresses, to watches, electronics, etc. After 10 days which he gave me, i received two laptops that has been vandalized or should i say burgled? One of them has charger, the other didnt. one has charging cord, the other didnt. In short, all the accessories were not complete. The manual that follows these laptops come listed all the accessories that is in the pack but this guy says no, that that is how he receives them. When asked why he had to tear open the pack, he said he wanted to make sure the contents are complete and when i told him that now that its not complete nko, what is he going to do, he said nothing. Can u imagine that? I even send a mail to the manufacturing company and they told me its a lie that everything is complete. I had to take them like that and buy remaining accessories before my kids can start using it.
CASE TWO: I paid 55k for a used 2015 model samsung smart led tv on september 13 this year to one popular guy who sells tv on this same nairaland and when it was delivered to me in ibadan, i discovered it had a broken edges in which cellotape was used to cover it. Aside that, it has some white patches on the screen. immediately i told him, he initially dont want to answer me but when i made it clear that i will take it up with him, he sends another one, this time he called it 2016 model but on receiving it, he said it is 2013 model. I asked him why the discrepancy, he said it was a MIX UP on his part, that he made a mistake. He also begged me to be calm that when he get more stocks, he will either changed it for me or give me a bigger size and i would just add money. At the end, i had to take it like that since everyday u pursue this matter, u will always be spending money and i am tired by that time.
CASE THREE: My issue with mr Daniel is the third experience. In all these cases, i have learnt NEVER to buy anything online in Nigerian again. OR BUY BUT IT WILL BE PAY ON DELIVERY IF SATISFIED. All of them are not scammers but they will sell things to u which u may or may not be satisfied with. Some may return your money to u like mr Daniel just did, but others will definitely not return it.

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by mukhcech(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
sekesi2009:
To all nairalanders in the house, mr Daniel has helped to disposed the laptop although at a lesser price and he had sent the money to me. He said the buyer didnt buy the charger with it, so the charger is still with him but i told him that if he didnt get to sell it on time, maybe i will have to collect it back since we have been on this issue for far too long, about five months or more and i have spent too much time, energy and much money in trying to resolved this issue.
Mr Daniel is not a scammer but i can tell u this, in no uncertain terms, that as a typical igbo man would do, they would use every known tricks and gimmicks both within and outside the books to sell their products. This leads me to my next point and observation. Anybody buying anything on nairaland especially electronics should endeavour to visit, inspect and test the product very well before making payment. I said this because my issue with mr Daniel is the third experience i will be having with people selling things on nairaland. Permit me to briefly explain.
CASE ONE: This January 2016, i sent 35k to one Lukman on this nairaland to help me buy two kids laptops. He helps people to buy virtually anything from dresses, to watches, electronics, etc. After 10 days which he gave me, i received two laptops that has been vandalized or should i say burgled? One of them has charger, the other didnt. one has charging cord, the other didnt. In short, all the accessories were not complete. The manual that follows these laptops come listed all the accessories that is in the pack but this guy says no, that that is how he receives them. When asked why he had to tear open the pack, he said he wanted to make sure the contents are complete and when i told him that now that its not complete nko, what is he going to do, he said nothing. Can u imagine that? I even send a mail to the manufacturing company and they told me its a lie that everything is complete. I had to take them like that and buy remaining accessories before my kids can start using it.
CASE TWO: I paid 55k for a used 2015 model samsung smart led tv on september 13 this year to one popular guy who sells tv on this same nairaland and when it was delivered to me in ibadan, i discovered it had a broken edges in which cellotape was used to cover it. Aside that, it has some white patches on the screen. immediately i told him, he initially dont want to answer me but when i made it clear that i will take it up with him, he sends another one, this time he called it 2016 model but on receiving it, he said it is 2013 model. I asked him why the discrepancy, he said it was a MIX UP on his part, that he made a mistake. He also begged me to be calm that when he get more stocks, he will either changed it for me or give me a bigger size and i would just add money. At the end, i had to take it like that since everyday u pursue this matter, u will always be spending money and i am tired by that time.
CASE THREE: My issue with mr Daniel is the third experience. In all these cases, i have learnt NEVER to buy anything online in Nigerian again. OR BUY BUT IT WILL BE PAY ON DELIVERY IF SATISFIED. All of them are not scammers but they will sell things to u which u may or may not be satisfied with. Some may return your money to u like mr Daniel just did, but others will definitely not return it.

"…...........tricks and gimmicks both within and outside the books to sell their products.''

There you go guys. Using tricks and gimmicks to sell anything is inhuman, unGodly, insensitive and evil. And these are what scammers do.

Oga Sekesies pls buying online is not the problem. You making it look like it is because it is online. This Daniel has a physical address. So the if with this your experiences, you can't still identify a scam when you see one. I tire for you o.

According to ur last statement. Mr Daniel return your money.lol. you are very funny. someone sold you a faulty electronic device and in returning it to him, he helped sold it for a lesser price and you are here saying you were refunded. Oga you have been scammed.

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by mukhcech(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2016
Daniel2032:

From your comment you sound very stupid, he bought a laptop at 12k and when refunding he got 11k is that scam to you? idiot. infact people like you that has no job and biz going from one thread to another are the scammers.

You are very stupid to have even comment on this thread because you are not a customer. For your notice our office rent in two years is 1.8m which i know you haven't even handle all your life. Our items are good in qaulity but nothing can ever be witho fault as an electronic is that how you scammers operate idiot.

Our items arrive in nothing less than 70 cartons, and you think he is the one buying all right? nonsense.

For your information we have over 75 retaillers all over Nigeria that even book on our items before they arrive and retaining cuatomers.

For the complainant the laptop he ordered for was send to him without a single fault, it only the hard dist that is some thing low with about 20gb. he decided to return it which we accpeted but there is no other same type in stock at that time, i ask him to add money to get a higher one which he aggreed but later said due to the economy problem and delay of their salary he won't be able to meet up going for a higher one. and now he return it and we have the issued solved by refundin him back, and this idiot call @mukhcech is here blazing hia useless larzy brain typing nonsense.

I will be right back. we go know who stupid.
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by laidoure4real(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
I will be reselling, send me your current price list with pix to olatundeolaide@gmail.com/whatsapp 08067464720
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by bedford101(m): 5:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Daniel what's going on your thread seems to be quiet...no goods?

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
mukhcech:

I will be right back. we go know who stupid.
but he's right.
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
mukhcech:

"…...........tricks and gimmicks both within and outside the books to sell their products.''

There you go guys. Using tricks and gimmicks to sell anything is inhuman, unGodly, insensitive and evil. And these are what scammers do.

Oga Sekesies pls buying online is not the problem. You making it look like it is because it is online. This Daniel has a physical address. So the if with this your experiences, you can't still identify a scam when you see one. I tire for you o.

According to ur last statement. Mr Daniel return your money.lol. you are very funny. someone sold you a faulty electronic device and in returning it to him, he helped sold it for a lesser price and you are here saying you were refunded. Oga you have been scammed.
go and get a life.... pulling this guy down will not help your condition
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Very clean Newly Arrived UK Used Toehiba Dynabook, 2gb ram, 120hdd. wireless, webcam, dvd, and many more.

Warehouse Address: 09 Nigerian Army Shopping Arena, Bolade Bus Stop Oshodi Lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES / BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 2(WHITE,BLACK) 47k !!! / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.