Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k - Technology Market (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k (81621 Views)

SOLD Very Clean UK Used Toshiba Satellite Pro S500 (core i5) Is For Sale SOLD / Used And New Laptops At Affordable Prices / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops @whole Sales Price From 19k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Very Clean UK Used Slim Elitebook Folio 9470m Core I5 Screen touch

This is the latest HP Elitebook, you can make your research to confirm it. The model no is 9479m. The processor is core i5. It newly arrived recently and it very clean just like new. The design is excellent. This is a very high graphic laptop and the battery backup is complete 5hours. It ultra slim and very light to carry. It also include keyboard light directly from the keyboard itself. Configuration is 4gb ram, 320hdd. Buy and enjoy. It has very sharp webcam. wireless is very smart in connecting. Also include Bluetooth, dvd/cd raw, 4usb port. Screen Touch and many more features.
It include laptop bag and original hp laptop charger.
Warehouse Address: 09 Nigerian Army Shopping Arena, Bolade Bus Stop Oshodi Lagos.

Price 149k

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by tonyflash43(m): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
I have a tecno G9 phanthom tab, it has a slight crack on touch pad and always discharges while charging, i want to swap it with a mini tab or a laptop, i will add money to it too.
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Canme4u(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2016
Daniel2032:
Very clean Newly Arrived UK Used Toehiba Dynabook, 2gb ram, 120hdd. wireless, webcam, dvd, and many more.

Warehouse Address: 09 Nigerian Army Shopping Arena, Bolade Bus Stop Oshodi Lagos
you ddnt put price.
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 1:08am On Dec 13, 2016
Extra clean UK used Acer mini laptop with 2gb ram upgradable to 4gb ram, 160gbhdd upgradable to 500gbhdd,. This is a very strong laptop, it battery backup is complete 4hours in standby usage, it has webcam and wifi , it very fast in browsing and has many features. Buyer have 1month guarantee. we have installed and activate anti-virus on it.. WAREHOUSE ADDRESS: 09 Nigerian Army Shopping Arena, Bolade Bus Stop Oshodi lagos

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by sekesi2009(m): 5:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Mr Daniel, it's now over 3 months on the issue of my charger and about 8 months now since the whole thing started. I've sent messages to you on whatsapp which you didn't acknowledged nor reply. Pls update me, I want to know if it has been sold or not cos i need my money back. Thanks.
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2016
sekesi2009:
Mr Daniel, it's now over 3 months on the issue of my charger and about 8 months now since the whole thing started. I've sent messages to you on whatsapp which you didn't acknowledged nor reply. Pls update me, I want to know if it has been sold or not cos i need my money back. Thanks.

It has'nt been sold, we have'nt had that same type of laptop that we can sell it with. You can come and collect it. thanks sir
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2016
hp compaq 2gb 80hdd, wireless, dvd/cd raw and more 33k

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by inspektor(m): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
OP I need a Clean gaming Laptop with at least 4gig ram, 512Mb gaming ram(VGA) and 500gig memory. list the ones on sale right now that meet those requirements
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by IsiAbuncha(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2016
Daniel2032:
hp compaq 2gb 80hdd, wireless, dvd/cd raw and more 33k
Bro, I want one similar to dis but with a larger HDD (say between 160gb and 500). I'd like to know if ya'll do home delivery as well, if so then we can strike a deal now now like dis cheesy
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2016
IsiAbuncha:
Bro, I want one similar to dis but with a larger HDD (say between 160gb and 500). I'd like to know if ya'll do home delivery as well, if so then we can strike a deal now now like dis cheesy

No, we haven't start doing home delivery for now. You can come over to our warehouse at 09 Nigerian Army Shopping Arena, Bolade Bus Stop Oshodi. Lagos
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by inspektor(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2016
answer me Nao
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by woblow1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
I was at your shop last week Friday, I came due to some laptops I saw online, but to say the fact am highly disappointed with the way and manner I was attend to, the guys I meet at the shop does not even care if a new customer is around or not, I came from ikorodu, I have to find my way out when I discovered that you guys are not customer friendly.

3 Likes

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
woblow1:
I was at your shop last week Friday, I came due to some laptops I saw online, but to say the fact am highly disappointed with the way and manner I was attend to, the guys I meet at the shop does not even care if a new customer is around or not, I came from ikorodu, I have to find my way out when I discovered that you guys are not customer friendly.

Thanks for your review, this is to make us know our weaking point and tight it up. Well there is only one reason why this may happen, it not that we intentionally don't care if you are a new customer. It might be that there were other customers that came before you which warrant you to wait so we can finish with first come till it gets to your turn because our shop is always busy. Once again thanks a lot for your review. We are also working seriously to improve our customer care/support service.
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Happy new year all. I wish you all the best you could ever think of thi year.
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Very clean Lenovo e420 core i5. It has 4gb ram, 250hdd, wifi, bluetooth, dvd/cd raw, sharp webcam, and many more features. It a latest lenovo laptop with lasting battery backup. processor speed is 2.6.

Price: 85k

Warehouse Address: 09 Nigerian Army Shopping Arena, Bolade Bus Stop Oshodi Lagos

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2017
Daniel2032:
Extra clean UK used Acer mini laptop with 2gb ram upgradable to 4gb ram, 160gbhdd upgradable to 500gbhdd,. This is a very strong laptop, it battery backup is complete 4hours in standby usage, it has webcam and wifi , it very fast in browsing and has many features. Buyer have 1month guarantee. we have installed and activate anti-virus on it.. WAREHOUSE ADDRESS: 09 Nigerian Army Shopping Arena, Bolade Bus Stop Oshodi lagos

Price 35k
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Essaswtcious(f): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mr Daniel, compliments. Pls what do u have in stock for this year

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by tonyflash43(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2017
Whole sale price, no offence, but all this does not look like whole sale price to me ooo, looks more like UK used price

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by tonyflash43(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2017
Can i get one of 30k, want to use it for editing
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Essaswtcious:
Mr Daniel, compliments. Pls what do u have in stock for this year

We have some stock, you can come and check theme out. Soon our order since last year december arrive... lot of cool items.
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
tonyflash43:
Can i get one of 30k, want to use it for editing
You can get that.on the photo below

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by austinefx(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Daniel2032:
UPDATE: for easy location our new warehouse address

Block W3-09, Nigeria Army Shopping Arena, Bolade bus stop Oshodi
call or whatsapp 08059844173

We have this wonderfull dell latitude 6400 which just arrived, it very clean no single scratch at all, it has very lon lasting battery of 4hours, it direct from Uk. Some other specs are
HDD : 60gb,
Ram : 1gb, 4gb upgradable memory,
Screen size : 15 inches,
Drive : DVD-RW / DVD+RW,
USB pots : 4,
Battery backup : 4 hrs, very strong
Anti-virus : activated,
Microsoft package : installed,
Body looks : very clean,
Condition : working fine,
Price: N19,5000

visit us
ADDRESS: Able 3 Warehouse. No. 163/165 Ladipo Street,
Mushin, Lagos State.
please do you have any nice windows tablet? I seriously need one right now. I am in abuja. How do I get it here?
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by tonyflash43(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Daniel2032:
You can get that.on the photo below

ok cool, what's the ram and rom
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Luvlydevin(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Do you sell laptop components like laptop screen, harddrive, charger and carcass
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
tonyflash43:

ok cool, what's the ram and rom

2gb ram, 160hdd, wifi, bluetooth 2-3hours battery backup
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Luvlydevin:
Do you sell laptop components like laptop screen, harddrive, charger and carcass

No we dont sell accessories
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by Daniel2032(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2017
Dell E6400 with 2gb ram, 160hdd, wifi, bluetooth, dvd/cd raw, webcam. It uses sim card. battery is above 3hours. price 48k

Address: 9 Nigerian Army Shopping Arena, Bolade Bus Stop Oshodi Lagos.

Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by elea: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2017
Post your items for Swap, sell or gift visit:
yuswap.com and post your free ad
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hey there, Dan. I need a laptop between 35-50k. 3/4gb ram, 250gb+, should be able to run decent games like FIFA 14 etc.

Any recommendations? I've been on your website but would prefer to hear from you directly.
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by igbsam(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
can 60k get me a corei3 4gb ram and above 300Gb slim laptop ?
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by mrjaybaba(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2017
@ OP, i will patronize u soon.

Can someone get d fllg items from the warehouse :
* Photocopier

* Phones

* fridge

* LED / SMART TV

* AC

* and other household items

cheesy
Re: Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k by laudate: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Daniel2032:

How much is it? Is it still available

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES / BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 2(WHITE,BLACK) 47k !!! / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.