Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (696515 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
harlos:

Thats good to hear smiley

how family?
Harlos!!! Me number 1 brova! smiley

How u doing? Been a while mehn... Still dey this thread? ......... grin

Baba u deserve the award!!! cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hi Tovie
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
texanomaly:

Why...You looking for one?
Loooool... How did u know that?

Don't tell me you're a witch also? shocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
buchito1:
Loooool... How did u know that?

Don't tell me you're a witch also? shocked

grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
texanomaly:

grin
Am Very serious naaaahh embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello . I am angry, these network providers are cheats, liars and dishonest people. Airtel is the worst network after mtn.
texanomaly:
Hi Tovie
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
buchito1:
Harlos!!! Me number 1 brova! smiley

How u doing? Been a while mehn... Still dey this thread? ......... grin

Baba u deserve the award!!! cheesy
buchito1 dat doesn't have 2 cheesy
my brother with no tribal mark.grin

I'm doing fine o, thanks to texanomaly and co been taking good care of me heresmiley

yes o i dey o and like play like play u sef show face. Na double winner be dat. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
harlos:

buchito1 dat doesn't have 2 cheesy
my brother with no tribal mark.grin

I'm doing fine o, thanks to texanomaly and co been taking good care of me heresmiley

yes o i dey o and like play like play u sef show face. Na double winner be dat. smiley
grin grin Loooolz brava.... Awesome!

Yeaaa... I could see that.. . The chiq has been keeping yall company.... smiley

Hope ur day was awesome? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tovot:
Hello . I am angry, these network providers are cheats, liars and dishonest people. Airtel is the worst network after mtn.
grin grin Na today u enter Naija? grin

Learn how to cheat them back! wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
buchito1:
grin grin Loooolz brava.... Awesome!

Yeaaa... I could see that.. . The chiq has been keeping yall company.... smiley

Hope ur day was awesome? wink
Abi na wink

yeah it was o, i'm hoping for a super awesome day with one miracle wey i dey expect dis night grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
harlos:

Abi na wink

yeah it was o, i'm hoping for a super awesome day with one miracle wey i dey expect dis night grin
Miracle shocked Na Vigil u dey so?

Oya gist me naah cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
buchito1:
Miracle shocked Na Vigil u dey so?

Oya gist me naah cheesy
na big money i dey wait for o (surebet)
walahi toulouse fall ma hand patapata sadsadsad
and na big money o sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2014
harlos:

na big money i dey wait for o (surebet)
walahi toulouse fall ma hand patapata sadsadsad
and na big money o sad
Chei! So sorry oo cry

No be small thing.... And i no sabi anything in football

Take heart oh? kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2014
buchito1:
Chei! So sorry oo cry

No be small thing.... And i no sabi anything in football

Take heart oh? kiss

Thanks bro sad
9/10
the last patapata sad

Have a good night bro abi u still explore cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 2:17am On Oct 25, 2014
buchito1:
Am Very serious naaaahh embarassed

Smh...I am not a witch. undecided

Tovot:

Sorry Dear.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2014
harlos:

Thanks bro sad
9/10
the last patapata sad

Have a good night bro abi u still explore cheesy
Loooool.... Morning bro.... I don sleep tay tay grin

Never slept so peaceful throughout this month... Thanks to Sanitations wink

U u slept wella?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2014
texanomaly:

Smh...I am not a witch. undecided

Sorry Dear.
Alright sweet kiss

Morning anyways.... Hope your night was awesome? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
buchito1:
Alright sweet kiss

I didn't get much sleep. I'm going back to sleep now. L now...Nite smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
buchito1:
Alright sweet kiss

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
texanomaly:

I didn't get much sleep. I'm going back to sleep now. L now...Nite smiley
Loooool grin

Sweet dreams dearie.... wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
1000 pages? shocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Kingso23: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tenison96:
1000 pages? shocked

...wait let me ask ifa who the winner would be...

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Kingso23: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ifa has declared that whoever should comment after me would die of EVD tongue tongue cheesy

and sooooo that makes me the winner
tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by medamillion(m): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Imagine kingso23 claiming to be a winner am here
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
medamillion:

Me too. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Kingso23: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wait a minute!!! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Kingso23: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
medamillion:
texanomaly:

Me too. grin

Hmmmm, it's apparently conspicuous that this guys doesn't know what EVD stands for, angry angry na Ebola Virus Disease una carry de play so ooo, and mind you ifa doesn't make empty threat so be warned!!! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kingso23:

Hmmmm, it's apparently conspicuous that this guys doesn't know what EVD stands for, angry angry na Ebola Virus Disease una carrying de plus so ooo, and mind you ifa doesn't make empty threat so be warned!!! angry

Nope...I didn't know. Thanks for telling me, but still here though. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by medamillion(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
texanomaly:

Nope...I didn't know. Thanks for telling me, but still here though. tongue
Help me tell am abeg
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:52am On Oct 26, 2014
medamillion:
Help me tell am abeg
You got it... wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Kingso23: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2014
texanomaly:
You got it... wink

Nawa for una self ooo, tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2014
Please stop posting comments, its not healthy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.