Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (697998 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jamace(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hmm. Una still dey here? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
jamace:
Hmm. Una still dey here? wink

Yup
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
1048...stil goin...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
dre11:

Talking mind
Where have u being.. ....

Hope u have finished ur exams

Just seeing this, I apologise for replying late.. Been in ogbm.. Yes I have thank God, how you been??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

Just seeing this, I apologise for replying late.. Been in ogbm.. Yes I have thank God, how you been??

Am good.. ...... So u have not finished for the session or what
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2014
Holla amigos smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GeeCee(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Amigoz?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Emmyk:
Holla amigos smiley

Hello! Long time.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 12:32am On Nov 12, 2014
passing...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 1:23am On Nov 12, 2014
deneut:
passing...
Hold on there Mister...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 1:31am On Nov 12, 2014
texanomaly:

Hold on there Mister...
uhn?u talking to me?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 2:25am On Nov 12, 2014
deneut:
uhn?u talking to me?

Yup
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 2:53am On Nov 12, 2014
texanomaly:

Yup
ok,sup?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by justi4jesu(f): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2014
angry angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Kanyol(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2014
#whstling

I won!!!!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by medamillion(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
YES! You won but I am winning and still winning
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
dre11:

Am good.. ...... So u have not finished for the session or what

Session?? No,, semester? yeah. You know how school is, still praying to resume this year..
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Good evening everyone
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

Session?? No,, semester? yeah. You know how school is, still praying to resume this year..

U suppose know say Nah this auto correct for phone cause am

How many weeks for the year to finish and u come they pray that kind prayer

Tell me what ure still getting fixed in ogbomosho since u said u have finished ur papers

Abi u dey write program for sale
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
dre11:

U suppose know say Nah this auto correct for phone cause am

How many weeks for the year to finish and u come they pray that kind prayer

Tell me what ure still getting fixed in ogbomosho since u said u have finished ur papers

Abi u dey write program for sale

If we no resume, we don lose a full session already..

You get am sef,I dey chill with them SQI pple,, so I go sabi write program make money grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

If we no resume, we don lose a full session already..

You get am sef,I dey chill with them SQI pple,, so I go sabi write program make money grin

That's great.. ....
I hope u have moved away from basic and have started writing for the compiler to compile

How did ur days goes
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
dre11:

That's great.. ....
I hope u have moved away from basic and have started writing for the compiler to compile

How did ur days goes

Slowly but surely, I'm getting there..

My day was just there, nothing exciting really, most of my friends are home already, its just me,my phone and I embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

Slowly but surely, I'm getting there..

My day was just there, nothing exciting really, most of my friends are home already, its just me,my phone and I embarassed

What's the difference BTW Me and I
U trying to confused mah small brain here

So.. ...... Your days seems boring and I just seeing u online just this night
Why didn't u hala so we can make some fun online.. ....

Anyway, did u had to write some codes today
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 1:47am On Nov 13, 2014
cry By the time I get on here everyone is in bed.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 2:10am On Nov 13, 2014
texanomaly:
how sure are u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 2:10am On Nov 13, 2014
justi4jesu:
angry angry angry
why are u angry,
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2014
Awwww. Pele dear.
texanomaly:
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GeeCee(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2014
ok
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
dre11:

What's the difference BTW Me and I
U trying to confused mah small brain here

So.. ...... Your days seems boring and I just seeing u online just this night
Why didn't u hala so we can make some fun online.. ....

Anyway, did u had to write some codes today

Me is two letters and I is one letter tonguetongue

I mostly come online in the evening/night

No I didn't
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
cool lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bantino(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
9icegee:
cool lipsrsealed

Halla!! LL9 is back grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.