Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (697589 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
I am d winner
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by preetypam(f): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Bad belle... But any how sha na me
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chachanga: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Smallville10:
Bad belle... But any how sha na me

For where?
Smallie, pack well!
Seun, wey the prize; iyaff come!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
chachanga:

For where? Smallie, pack well! Seun, wey the prize; iyaff come!
oga u have miss road
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chachanga: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Smallville10:
oga u have miss road

Ahhhh, now I see this matter need village attention undecided embarassed!

Yes, I will not say because tomorrow is Sunday, I will enter Okija quick come back for all of una.
On my way back, I will branch MFM... cheesy
Your phone keypads will lock by fire b4,exploding like Samsung S7. grin
Dis tin ba my own, I must chop it!
Iyaff talk am!!

Don't be here when I get back o coolgrin

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
chachanga:

Ahhhh, now I see this matter need village attention undecided embarassed!

Yes, I will not say because tomorrow is Sunday, I will enter Okija quick come back for all of una.
On my way back, I will branch MFM... cheesy
Your phone keypads will lock by fire b4,exploding like Samsung S7. grin
Dis tin ba my own, I must chop it!
Iyaff talk am!!

Don't be here when I get back o coolgrin
i borrowed your phone to type this . Oya vex
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
...Busted ...Busted ...Busted
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 25, 2016
silence every body.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chachanga: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
royalvalentine19:
i borrowed your phone to type this . Oya vex

Keyboardist! Hw church?
And those our fynefyne sisters in the choir?
Concentrate on pairing them with good brothers and collecting dowries from them.
Leave this money for us o, yhu hear?!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
chachanga:

Keyboardist! Hw church?
And those our fynefyne sisters in the choir?
Concentrate on pairing them with good brothers and collecting dowries from them.
Leave this money for us o, yhu hear?!
oshey! I need this one .. Let God do the pairing , so leave that one.
And this one for me abeg

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GMan650(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Viccur(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
I
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jaz(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
Which kin rubbish post b dis
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
as yourself
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lyntiffany(f): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Omo this one strong gan.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2016
lyntiffany:
Omo this one strong gan.
okay

At last I won this sh.it!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ReInstalled(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
u sure
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Chimeluv(f): 1:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Everybody wants to win....
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 10, 2016
Chimeluv:
i want to lose ....
*shocked* Why na grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Chimeluv(f): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
@royalvalentine19 learn to mind your business.... angry angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 11, 2016
did i forgot anything.. The last time i checked .. This thread is a public something..

So everyone is free
Chimeluv:
@royalvalentine.19 learn to mind your business.... angry angry angry
Nice name.. Hope your are what i think you are o..
This one that you just squeeze forehead
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by LORDEbusko(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
I won

Coronation Ceremony

In Earnest

Coronation Ceremony Ends

Celebrations

Lord Ebusko

The Guy

The Man

The Boss

The Powerhouse

U can't see Him

King of this tread

The Last King on Nairaland

Respect to the King

Honour the King

Worship the Kibg
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Vince77(m): 12:28am On Oct 18, 2016
LORDEbusko:
I won

Coronation Ceremony

In Earnest

Coronation Ceremony Ends

Celebrations

Lord Ebusko

The Guy

The Man

The Boss

The Powerhouse

U can't see Him

King of this tread

The Last King on Nairaland

Respect to the King

Honour the King

Worship the Kibg

Smh4u
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by shayoor(f): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
ok, continue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
see how people are day dreaming .. Oma shey o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Hydrog3n(m): 12:37am On Nov 04, 2016
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 07, 2016
so am on this flow , tagging it bastard.
You look like a cursed person. I'd rather call you custard
And aint here to share any beef but am just here to make that beat get a if. Eve .. Sieve .. Look at me am just here to make you heave.. after i drop my two album on you like i threw a grenade in your bum bum.

Come come , don't forget to bring some of your girlfriend cause she is gonna cum cum tonight like i add up in her shi sum sum.. Like am so high now.. Like this if you like high now , like am so destructive , you can digest this, these are so complex, it's not digestive.. Like am b-complex right now smiley come ama take you to my complex .i got this fine thong i wanna get for you like it so complex you are gonna be perplexed. ..

Flow yi ti poju .. It plenty oun ti di adepeju. Tell seun am gonna drop like a volcano mixed with a tornado like am gonna use my vocals to turn it a-doh..

Lol.. If i see any mofo use my lines in his/her song.. I will sue you.. Lolz

Okay okay.. It royal with the val don't get it twisted .. Na derailing things on dot..

girl360 i see you baby.. Lol
And other niggress..
Shout out to those people that are forming NL OWNERS is it your father that buy-own it..
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by freesinzu(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Arlik(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
Boo.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Cutesexy1(f): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2016
Finally a winner emerges

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by freesinzu(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2016
Cutesexy1:
Finally a winner emerges
Winner elect or elected winner

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.