Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (697904 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Dominiquhhe, please what can I do about the Muslim declaration on my signature? I don't know how it got there.

Oh damn, you must have mistakenly commented on a Muslim thread.

I think it disappears with time...

Nice dp!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 25, 2018
Princess it will go away after a week
makydebbie:
Domi.nique, please what can I do about the Muslim declaration on my signature? I don't know how it got there.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tallesty1(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Dominique, please what can I do about the Muslim declaration on my signature? I don't know how it got there.
Aisha
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ishilove: 8:32pm On May 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Dominique, please what can I do about the Muslim declaration on my signature? I don't know how it got there.
It will expire and disappear on it's own in 3 days.

You commented on a Muslim thread , didn't ya?

3 Likes

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by makydebbie(f): 8:37pm On May 25, 2018
Ishilove:

Ah okay. No dey laugh me na. grin grin

I didn't comment on a Muslim thread oh I just viewed some that made fp and next thing is, it's on my signature. cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by makydebbie(f): 8:38pm On May 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
Princess it will go away after a week
Chai, thanks. cry cry

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by makydebbie(f): 8:39pm On May 25, 2018
Jigba:

Oh damn, you must have mistakenly commented on a Muslim thread.

I think it disappears with time...

Nice dp!
I've checked all my comments and I didn't comment on a Muslim thread. Which kain wahala be this? cry cry

Thanks dearest. kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by makydebbie(f): 8:40pm On May 25, 2018
Tallesty1:
Aisha
Musa. undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 25, 2018
makydebbie:
I've checked all my comments and I didn't comment on a Muslim thread. Which kain wahala be this? cry cry

Thanks dearest. kiss

Lol, maybe the mods could do something about it. It's not that serious.

You are welcome kiss.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by makydebbie(f): 8:56pm On May 25, 2018
Jigba:

Lol, maybe the mods could do something about it. It's not that serious.

You are welcome kiss.
I hope so. I was told it'll disappear in three days.

kiss kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Acidosis(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2018
Ishilove:
grin grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Acidosis(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2018
makydebbie:
I hope so. I was told it'll disappear in three days.

kiss kiss

The things you go through on Nairaland. To comment on a Muslim thread, you have to swear an oath, renounce your faith, and embrace the preachings of Allah for 3 days

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by makydebbie(f): 9:18pm On May 25, 2018
Acidosis:

The things you go through on Nairaland. To comment on a Muslim thread, you have to swear an oath, renounce your faith, and embrace the preachings of Allah for 3 days

So unfair. sad

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Acidosis(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2018
makydebbie:
So unfair. sad

The average "atheist" is obsessed about Christians. So it is expected, they have to open the christian section for everyone, including animals to sell their message.

2 Likes

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by makydebbie(f): 9:28pm On May 25, 2018
Acidosis:

The average "atheist" is obsessed about Christians. So it is expected, they have to open the christian section for everyone, including animals to sell their message.

It's really unfair lol, then everyone has an opinion on Christianity.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dominique(f): 9:36pm On May 25, 2018
makydebbie:

Ishi love has responded. It will go away after some time as long as you don't comment on a Muslim thread.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by makydebbie(f): 9:44pm On May 25, 2018
dominique:

Ishi love has responded. It will go away after some time as long as you don't comment on a Muslim thread.
Okay ma'am.
Thanks.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Acidosis(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2018
makydebbie:
yes oo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by BetaThings: 1:21pm On May 27, 2018
Acidosis:

makydebbie:
So unfair. sad

makydebbie:

It is actually Muslims that suffer a lot on account of the wicked and hypocritical plotting of Christians
This is the true story of what you are complaining about

https://www.nairaland.com/1195636/story-behind-avoid-getting-banned

This is what Muslims suffer - inhabiting with double-faced Christians who set up all sorts of strategem amd false flag ops to tarnish the image of Islam

Next time when a Christian hollers, check the facts!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Babycherry(f): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
I WIN

Yeaaaaaaah
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bantino(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by TissuePaper: 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zeus9634: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GeeCee(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
This thread still on?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by zeus9634: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oh yes it’s still on
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NiklausAkins(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by snthesis(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
sunday grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by xcolanto(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Still wining
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by myke92(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Na wa o... Since 2009.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by festwiz(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2018
Done.

This thread is closed. Any new comment posted will be removed by the moderators.
Thank you

Signed - NL Team

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by edrys(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.