Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1247865 members, 1665154 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 October 2014 at 01:23 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (118722 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
I had a huge break from NL this season, reason Too much Alomo n sepe kiss
*hikes* belge* * vomits on thread*
Nobody should post after this, otherwise...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
....otherwise you'll have hangover grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 26, 2012
@jhydebaba You see? angry You shouldn't be hanging out at the St. Bottles Cathedral for too long. cheesy

Merry Christmas Y'all and By the way, I'm last. Don't dare hit that "Reply" Button.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 12:24am On Dec 26, 2012
HQ baba; I was born and breeded at st. bottles cathedral, sinners parish where saint Janet is our G.O.

No P.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Kunbee: 2:31am On Dec 26, 2012
Na so
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ignis(f): 4:52am On Dec 26, 2012
Beync: u r welcome.
It's my pleasure, I just like to feed people.
Don't worry fairygey is coming wit a delicious meal, she's preparing it for u
What hs she been doing since?
Anyway, let me wait for her.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sima(f): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2012
Wow! Good to be back here smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 26, 2012
shocked Sima? Welcome back.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 6:50am On Dec 26, 2012
ayox2003: @Tasha. Still expecting my gift.

@Benyc... Merry Xmas. Whatsup with the shopping today?

@Fairgeh...Mrs IBYL. Merry Xmas. And lest I forget, My Xmas gift IBYL wink

@Opeoluwa2...Merry Xmas. And please don't steel my advances towards My one and only Tasha, the only chicken in my Xmas soup. smiley

For all u ladies that went on a shopping spree, hope you bought things for urselves, cos most of u spend hours buying things for in-laws and the kids without buying special things for urselves. U'd still get to cook for friends and the family.

Don't "benyc" to the extent of leaving urselves out.

Love you all. *wet kisses from my pink lips* muuaaaaaah

Frawzey

LMAO,Xmas was fine and i enjoyed xmas IBYL cheesy grin.hope you had fun?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2012
jhydebaba: I had a huge break from NL this season, reason Too much Alomo n sepe kiss
*hikes* belge* * vomits on thread*
Nobody should post after this, otherwise...
Hehehehe,which kain brother i get o angry SMH
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2012
ignis:
What hs she been doing since?
Anyway, let me wait for her.
Ignis dearie,you know i was busy ystdy cooking and attending to visitors cheesy but i sent someone to deliver your specially packaged food.hope u enjoyed it? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 6:57am On Dec 26, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Jbaba you caught me. I was holding a chicken in my hand
then thus I was only viewing but couldn't post.

Merry to all my fellow forum gamers (FGers), u guys are like one big family. Your humility, convivality, loving nature and caring heart amazes me. I love you guys; I really do.

To you all I say:

MERRY X-MAS
Thief,where is my own chicken? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 6:58am On Dec 26, 2012
Fairygeh I see u really have been enjoying this christmas season IBYL.

So tell me in whispers *who was IBYL yesterday?* wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2012
Good morning my people,trust you all had fun yesterday,i really did grin #dancingandjumping.Happy Boxing Day,Share gifts with the people you love.Remember its the season of sharing and showing love.dont forget my own gifts.Love y'all.muahhhhhh kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2012
Hey Super Sis kissdid u receive the special gift I DHLed Happy opening wink

To every other person out there, manage this small gift from me...
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/425626_503922002963978_884732651_n.jp
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2012
Fairy good to see you
I hope groove did not wonjor you yesterday grin

To everyone, Good Morning.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2012
fairygeh: Good morning my people,trust you all had fun yesterday,i really did grin #dancingandjumping.
Happy Boxing Day,Share gifts with the people you love.Remember its the season of sharing and showing love.dont forget my own gifts.Love y'all.muahhhhhh kiss

You are welcome.We thank god for the celebration.
As for your gift,when are you coming for it?
I can't wait any longer to present to you,the best gift ever grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2012
cool cool cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2012
Compliments of the season Kola. Why do I have the feeling you have sth up ur sleeves for Fairy? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2012
Beync: cool cool cool

kiss kiss kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2012
Obinoscopy:

kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2012
@jyde,dnt get any gift cry,Beync hun good to see u too,had madt fun.kola,what kinda gift,hope the gift aint IBYL? shocked,obi please help me ask kola o undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2012
winkSwit sis, ur miracle is on the way. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by opeoluwa2(f): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2012
jhydebaba: Hey Super Sis kissdid u receive the special gift I DHLed Happy opening wink

To every other person out there, manage this small gift from me...
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/425626_503922002963978_884732651_n.jp

Jydobaba where is my own gift?

Goodmorning everyone,fairy and bee,hpe u guys had fun?
Don't forget to send my xmas gift .
I already couriered yours,do let me know when u get it.
Happy Boxing day everyone.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2012
Happy Boxing day ope dearie.xmas was fun,fun and fun all d way.hope you have gotten the gifts i sent cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2012
Ope sweety, click on the link.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2012
grin grin grin jide gave us a life fowl

ope yes i'd sent you all your gifts
be patience in case u haven't receive ur
u know these courier services can delay sometimes

fairy na u receive gift pass
jide have somethin for u
kola hav a special package for u
ignis is yet to come with his own abi u don receive am?
Oh feraz IBYL cheesy
Hope u r coping well with all these gifts cheesy grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2012
Beync: grin grin grin jide gave us a life fowl

ope yes i'd sent you all your gifts
be patience in case u haven't receive ur
u know these courier services can delay sometimes

fairy na u receive gift pass
jide have somethin for u
kola hav a special package for u
ignis is yet to come with his own abi u. don receive am?
Oh feraz IBYL cheesy
Hope u r coping well with all these gifts cheesy grin
OMG,Beync,laugh don almost kee mi.ure not serious cheesy .honestly cant wait to have mre gifts.keep them coming IBYL
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2012
You r too strong o ah
you wanting more
U be tiger ni? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2012
Beync: You r too strong o ah
you wanting more
U be tiger ni? cheesy

Honey I tot I had tols u b4 dat Fairy is a very very bad gehl. I fear her very seriously O cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2012
Obi,i am a very good geh,infact i am still a learner.shhhhhh dont tell anyone cool

(0) (1) (2) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (1019) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / Be The Last Person To Post Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.