Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1230080 members, 1615941 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 August 2014 at 03:11 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (111087 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (994) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Obinoscopy: Compliments of the season Kola. Why do I have the feeling you have sth up ur sleeves for Fairy? grin
Same to u bros.
The thing I have for fairy is not up my sleeve as u claimed but under my boxer wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2012
grin grin fairy is a strong girl
dat's what i know
fear not she wont temper with ur lipsrsealed u know what i mean cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2012
kola oloye:
Same to u bros.
The thing I have for fairy is not up my sleeve as u claimed but[b] under my boxer[/b] wink
Jisos chlist of Nineveh
fairy u go hear am today
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2012
kola oloye:
Same to u bros.
The thing I have for fairy is not up my sleeve as u claimed but under my boxer wink

Kola u have killed me with laughter grin Fairygeh u are in 4 a lot of activities. More power to ur elbows wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2012
Beync: grin grin fairy is a strong girl
dat's what i know
fear not she wont temper with ur lipsrsealed u know what i mean cheesy

I won't even let her see it talkless of touching it cheesy Its safe with you and you alone
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I won't even let her see it talkless of touching it cheesy Its safe with you and you alone
before nau. no body shall see my erm.. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2012
kola oloye:
Same to u bros.
. Oluwa o,mogbe,#lobatan. kola lemme o.hian,give it to beync please,i am okay tnx.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2012
Obinoscopy:

something that i have seen countless times.hissss.Beync, obi has been begging me to touch and feel sef but i said No as a gud friend.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2012
fairygeh: . Oluwa o,mogbe,#lobatan. kola lemme o.hian,give it to beync please,i am okay tnx.
Give to who? thought you said they should keep it coming.
Boys more gift to fairy abeg cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2012
fairygeh: something that i have seen countless times.hissss.Beync obi had been begging me to touch and feel sef but i said No as a gud friend.
*pretends like i dint see dis*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2012
No more IBYL gifts please more of xmas cakes,dresses,shoes,ipads,etc tnx eshey,obrigado
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2012
Lol onyeori grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2012
Onibaje tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by J12(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2012
Boxing day! I'm boxing this thread up.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ignis(f): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2012
fairygeh: Ignis dearie,you know i was busy ystdy cooking and attending to visitors cheesy but i sent someone to deliver your specially packaged food.hope u enjoyed it? grin
I did not receive anything. Maybe he has eaten the food.
Why didn't you bring it yourself?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2012
hehehe
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ignis(f): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
Beync: hehehe
Beync, why are you laughing?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
ignis:
Beync, why are you laughing?
because am happy.
aren't you?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by opeoluwa2(f): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
Bee,thanks I got the gucci bag u sent.
Fairy, thaks for the chris aire goldwatch.
You girls are the best
#passionate hug#
But fairy remember me for all your numerous gifts ooh.
I want more#imolivertwist#
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
U r welcome ope
enjy urself

Fairy come an shift some of ur excess gift to ope
maybe kola
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by opeoluwa2(f): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
grin ;DHahaha grin grin
Pls I dnt want "man"gift.
I want material tings
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ignis(f): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
opeoluwa2: grin ;DHahaha grin grin
Pls I dnt want "man"gift.
I want material tings
Material tings like?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
opeoluwa2: Bee,thanks I got the gucci bag u sent.
Fairy, thaks for the chris aire goldwatch.
You girls are the best
#passionate hug#
But fairy remember me for all your numerous gifts ooh.
I want more#imolivertwist#
wink winkI'm watching grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by opeoluwa2(f): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
ignis:
Material tings like?
Like cars,planes,plot of land on babana island?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ignis(f): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
opeoluwa2:
Like cars,planes,plot of land on babana island?
Ok, I will buy you a Car.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by opeoluwa2(f): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
ignis:
Ok, I will buy you a Car.

Ignis I ll luv u.I promise
Just make sure its a Rangesport.

Meanwhile,its time for bed.
Ve a gudnite rest everyone
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by patwhizkid(f): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Oya chamotex, come and lock this thread jare.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yeah, sure. Lock the thread - Right Now. cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by opeoluwa2(f): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2012
Unlocks the thread.

Gudmorning house,
Hpe ur nite was peaceful? Ve a gudday
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by TableLeg(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2012
Post after me and spend the rest of your life with Lucifer
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2012
U wish
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2012
Table Leg :
Post after me and spend the rest of your life with Lucifer
tongue tongue tongue

(0) (1) (2) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (994) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / Be The Last Person To Post Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.