Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (697989 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
harlos: Moyeen lee embarassedembarassed

tried to call you 315 times but none went through... You want to kee me ni undecided
Gooonz mi!!! Harros lee of life, doesn't vex jare, awon aye lo get phone mi..ma binu, walahi moti miss eh gan, as in doromegasupermissing gringrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
texanomaly:

Been great! You?
been amazing..so fill me in,what did I miss? Anything interesting happen to you?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 1:02am On Aug 29, 2014
thatgurlvixen: been amazing..so fill me in,what did I miss? Anything interesting happen to you?

Oh the usual...loved and lost...moved on...in search of one who can handle me. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:33am On Aug 29, 2014
thatgurlvixen: Gooonz mi!!! Harros lee of life, doesn't vex jare, awon aye lo get phone mi..ma binu, walahi moti miss eh gan, as in doromegasupermissing gringrin
the solid vexination in me have desolve with suru...
I don miss you gidi gan ma ni sadsad

Did you now change your line ni?

Where are you now? Infact I want to see you now now embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Texanomaly, I see you mean this business grin

How are you jare. Missed you too kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sod09(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2014
this thread is the longest in nairaland book of record
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2014
Says who
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2014
sod09: this thread is the longest in nairaland book of record
Nay, it isn't but it is one thread that has spanned over years and refuses to die wink cool.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
harlos: Texanomaly, I see you mean this business grin

How are you jare. Missed you too kiss

Hehe...I'm making it my business. tongue

I'm good Hun. Did you make the list?

Missed you too. kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ultraawesome(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ultraawesome(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Who knows d maximum number of pages?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wait, lemme check the thread manual for ya ↑

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
texanomaly:

Oh the usual...loved and lost...moved on...in search of one who can handle me. cheesy
That's the spirit sister, a better man for you I pray smiley

2 Likes

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
harlos: the solid vexination in me have desolve with suru...
I don miss you gidi gan ma ni sadsad

Did you now change your line ni?

Where are you now? Infact I want to see you now now embarassed
oshey jare,my person.. I didn't change it o,,still that etimumu line.. I dey one place like that jare,shey make I send address??cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
ultraawesome: Thank yu...doesn't mean m not winning dz

Get in line... wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
cirmuell: Wait, lemme check the thread manual for ya ↑

Buhahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
texanomaly:

Hehe...I'm making it my business. tongue

I'm good Hun. Did you make the list?

Missed you too. kiss
lol.

Yeah. I made it, thanks for your support kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
thatgurlvixen: oshey jare,my person.. I didn't change it o,,still that etimumu line.. I dey one place like that jare,shey make I send address??cheesy
oya send am make we jam na grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
harlos: lol.

Yeah. I made it, thanks for your support kiss

Congratulations!

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
texanomaly:

Congratulations!
thank you sweet.
I'm back in lag
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 1:20am On Aug 31, 2014
harlos: thank you sweet.
I'm back in lag

Cool...enjoy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ultraawesome(m): 1:35am On Aug 31, 2014

2 Likes

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 2:41am On Aug 31, 2014
True talk! ^^^

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ultraawesome(m): 2:45am On Aug 31, 2014
texanomaly: True talk! ^^^
Thank you ma'am{p.s. I'm still a small boy}
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 2:48am On Aug 31, 2014
ultraawesome: Thank you ma'am{p.s. I'm still a small boy}

{P.S okay?}
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:26am On Aug 31, 2014
texanomaly:

Cool...enjoy
thanks wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 4:44am On Aug 31, 2014
harlos: thanks wink

You're welcome
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:54am On Aug 31, 2014
texanomaly:

You're welcome
How are you?
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Mujinho4b(m): 4:58am On Aug 31, 2014
Hmm.. Who will be the last now?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 5:00am On Aug 31, 2014
harlos: How are you?
grin

I'm good. You?

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2014
Happy Sunday y'all smiley

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
cirmuell: Happy Sunday y'all smiley
Happy Sunday to you too bro and to all Forum Gamites smiley cool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.