Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment (22871 Views)

"If Buhari Fails In Corruption War, Nigeria Is In Big Trouble" - VP Osinbajo / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him / Forgery: Ekweremadu Lied To Chief Judge, Say APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by Islie: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has failed in his bid to stop the delivery of judgment by the Federal High Court in a suit seeking to sack the Senate leadership.

Justice Adeniyi Ademola, had in December 14 last year, reserved judgment after hearing parties in the suit, challenging the process that led to the emergence of Bukola Saraki and Ekweremadu as President and Deputy President of the Senate.

Plaintiffs in the suit, led by Senator Abu Ibrahim, are of the view that the Senate Standing Orders of 2015 on which Saraki, Ekweremadu and other principal officers of the Senate were elected was a product of forgery.

http://thenationonlineng.net/forgery-ekweremadu-fails-in-bid-to-stop-judgment/

lalasticlala

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by bukson2(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Just they pass by.. 1st to comment... I dedicate this to my best frd Leo-Tunji Jame and my beautiful Damsel, Mariat..

lalasticlala

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by babadem2much(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
This man don enter again grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2016

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
These changers want to sink the PDP ship

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by babyfaceafrica: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nice one

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by ijustdey: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
so this man is still on this case.....

at the fullness of time.... he will know where he belong

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by disloman(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ehya.This is the beginning of the end of Ekweremadu.

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
I no go lie, this thing dey sweet me..

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by cutetopsey(f): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2016

Noted!

He don enter one chance be that oooo....lolz

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by BABANGBALI: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
I found this piece very interesting and thought I should share:
Ugo Chikezie wrote:

A CLARION CALL FOR US (IGBOS) TO RESTORE OUR IMAGE:

There is a dangerous trend I have noticed in this country and I wish to appeal to all well meaning Igbo people all over the world to stand up and help to restore our image as a region. Each time I listen to Radio programs or read comments on Facebook, Twitter etc, I notice that people who appear to be defending corruption these days are mostly people from our region. We are good people and highly industrious. We were trained with high moral values, and we're taught to always conduct ourselves in ethical and professional manner. Therefore, my heart bleeds each time I see my people openly defending corruption thereby giving us bad image in the country.

Abacha's son and some of the people who served under him were incarcerated for many years, I didn't see any Northerner shout witch-hunt.... I can bet you, if IBB, Atiku etc are arrested today, no Hausa person will protest. Dasuki has been held for some months now, no northerner has openly come out to protest. Over 100 members of the Shiite group were killed last month by the Nigerian military, till date I've not heard the Hausas shouting "witch-hunt"

When OBJ was president, the people that criticized him the most were the Yorubas. He openly disgraced Tafa Balogun and some other prominent Yorubas for corruption and no yoruba person made any noise. Bode George was jailed some years ago and no Yoruba person shouted witch-hunt.... I can go on and on and on..... even recently Olu Falae was fingered in the arms deal scandal, and the Yorubas has not spared him.

But anytime GEJ's name is mentioned for the way he mismanaged our economy, my people will jump out in his defense.... when did we loose our sense of morality to this extent When did we go this low as a people Are we now proud of evil All over the world, people are held to account for their stewardship when they leave office. Because if there are no consequences for corruption then the whole world will be like a zoo. Sadly, in Nigeria we are shamelessly supporting evil and making excuse for corrupt people. People who say don't talk about GEJ or dont blame GEJ seem not to understand the dangerous path they are taking our country to. This is the first time this is happening in the history of Nigeria.... PMB can also decide to loot our treasury and go and if we protest, the northerners will say he is past we should focus on the future.... the next president will also come and loot and go and this evil trend will continue till the country will finally collapse right before us.

I know that so many people will attack me for this post, but let it be on record that I spoke out at a time like this when some people are giving our region bad image. There are times when silence is not golden. Evil thrive when good people keep silent. We are a good people and we must arise to salvage our image and restore National and international trust. Nigeria is bigger than GEJ or PMB. Nigeria should be more important to us than PDP or APC. It's not compulsory for everybody in the country to support the president or party in power, but it's important to criticize objectively. Be a catalyst, not an enemy of state.

God in His infinite wisdom inspired some people to write the Bible, He didn't ask them to write about leaders who succeeded alone, He also inspired them to write about the Rulers who failed, so that we can learn from them. All over the world leaders are remembered for good or for bad. Mahatma Ghandi, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Nelson Mandela, Olusegun Obasanjo, Bill Clinton, Abacha, Martin Luther King, IBB, Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin etc have all lived and some are dead but they are all still being remembered for their successes and failures.. this is why it's important to always utilize your opportunities very well so that you will be remembered for good after you exit from office/earth. GEJ failed and he will always be on the wrong side of history (just like all o ur past rulers in Nigeria) so no one should tell me not to talk about him anymore, because there is not future of you don't properly analyze the past.

When a child falls down, he stands up and continue running, but when an adult falls down, he will lack back and understand what made him fall and address it before taking any step further. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Let's not forget that the world is not destroyed by those who do evil, rather the world is destroyed by those who support evil....

[truncated by WhatsApp]
Copied From S[truncated by WhatsApp]

168 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by BABANGBALI: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
omo see head,see nose,see teeth,no wonder our money dey disappear

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2016

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by Trailblazer1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

The title of this movie is:

Talk against this government and your case file shall be re-opened

Like Metu like Ekweremadu

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by coldsummer: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2016

[size=18pt]
I am strong member of APC but i dont allow party affiliation in the way of my judgment. That man is a good man and he truly represents what true leadership is. He's doneso well for his constituency that sometimes I wish he was the senator representing us.

This man should write a book on effective leadership.

Unlike David Mark the thief.

[/size]

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by shaddoww: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
And they av just been given more reasons to wail.

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by Trailblazer1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
They want to first remove Ekweremadu before dealing with Saraki to prevent him(PDP) from becoming senate President undecided

Its called tactical maneuvering

But guess what?

They will fail grin grin grin
Cos dullards are in government

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by Jchi9876: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I found this piece very interesting and thought I should share:
Ugo Chikezie wrote:

A CLARION CALL FOR US (IGBOS) TO RESTORE OUR IMAGE:

There is a dangerous trend I have noticed in this country and I wish to appeal to all well meaning Igbo people all over the world to stand up and help to restore our image as a region. Each time I listen to Radio programs or read comments on Facebook, Twitter etc, I notice that people who appear to be defending corruption these days are mostly people from our region. We are good people and highly industrious. We were trained with high moral values, and we're taught to always conduct ourselves in ethical and professional manner. Therefore, my heart bleeds each time I see my people openly defending corruption thereby giving us bad image in the country.

Abacha's son and some of the people who served under him were incarcerated for many years, I didn't see any Northerner shout witch-hunt.... I can bet you, if IBB, Atiku etc are arrested today, no Hausa person will protest. Dasuki has been held for some months now, no northerner has openly come out to protest. Over 100 members of the Shiite group were killed last month by the Nigerian military, till date I've not heard the Hausas shouting "witch-hunt"

When OBJ was president, the people that criticized him the most were the Yorubas. He openly disgraced Tafa Balogun and some other prominent Yorubas for corruption and no yoruba person made any noise. Bode George was jailed some years ago and no Yoruba person shouted witch-hunt.... I can go on and on and on..... even recently Olu Falae was fingered in the arms deal scandal, and the Yorubas has not spared him.

But anytime GEJ's name is mentioned for the way he mismanaged our economy, my people will jump out in his defense.... when did we loose our sense of morality to this extent When did we go this low as a people Are we now proud of evil All over the world, people are held to account for their stewardship when they leave office. Because if there are no consequences for corruption then the whole world will be like a zoo. Sadly, in Nigeria we are shamelessly supporting evil and making excuse for corrupt people. People who say don't talk about GEJ or dont blame GEJ seem not to understand the dangerous path they are taking our country to. This is the first time this is happening in the history of Nigeria.... PMB can also decide to loot our treasury and go and if we protest, the northerners will say he is past we should focus on the future.... the next president will also come and loot and go and this evil trend will continue till the country will finally collapse right before us.

I know that so many people will attack me for this post, but let it be on record that I spoke out at a time like this when some people are giving our region bad image. There are times when silence is not golden. Evil thrive when good people keep silent. We are a good people and we must arise to salvage our image and restore National and international trust. Nigeria is bigger than GEJ or PMB. Nigeria should be more important to us than PDP or APC. It's not compulsory for everybody in the country to support the president or party in power, but it's important to criticize objectively. Be a catalyst, not an enemy of state.

God in His infinite wisdom inspired some people to write the Bible, He didn't ask them to write about leaders who succeeded alone, He also inspired them to write about the Rulers who failed, so that we can learn from them. All over the world leaders are remembered for good or for bad. Mahatma Ghandi, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Nelson Mandela, Olusegun Obasanjo, Bill Clinton, Abacha, Martin Luther King, IBB, Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin etc have all lived and some are dead but they are all still being remembered for their successes and failures.. this is why it's important to always utilize your opportunities very well so that you will be remembered for good after you exit from office/earth. GEJ failed and he will always be on the wrong side of history (just like all o ur past rulers in Nigeria) so no one should tell me not to talk about him anymore, because there is not future of you don't properly analyze the past.

When a child falls down, he stands up and continue running, but when an adult falls down, he will lack back and understand what made him fall and address it before taking any step further. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Let's not forget that the world is not destroyed by those who do evil, rather the world is destroyed by those who support evil....

[truncated by WhatsApp]
Copied From S[truncated by WhatsApp]

Gbam!!!
if not for your small blokos i for give u my sister angry

22 Likes

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by Mopolchi: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hope the seat of Ekweremadu remains untouched?
Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by allthingsgood: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Please the court should remove these silly scamming imposters! Awon oshi

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by free2ryhme: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
It is just the beginning
Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Saraki and Ike Ekwueremadu are our Senate Presidents till 2019!

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by lekan29ice(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
He don be for this man.......
Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by JustJosh20(m): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
can this government stop all the gymnastics and START WORKING??

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by thefakestan: 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sorry Lee
Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by opwa4us(m): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by chesterlee(m): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
The Tyrant has started again...

Na so so court court we go dey 2019 go reach...SMH

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by mu2sa2: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
@Babangali u did well by posting ugo chikezie's article here. Chikezie makes a lot of sense in saying the truth so bluntly.
Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by ezigr8(m): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
action suspense.....
Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by obailala(m): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol... I thought some people said they wanted rule of law?... now the same rule of law is about to boot out some of their heroes for forgery, they now wail agianst rule of law and put the blame on PMB. grin grin cheesy

Re: Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment by Enes22(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
May justifice prevail void of ethnical and political difference!!!

I stand for due process and transparency!!

George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC / Okowa's Daughter's Wedding: Uduaghan, Ekweremadu,obiano In Asaba (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu And Politics Of Okada Ban

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49