Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman (8656 Views)

6 Things men want in a relationship / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Great
Re: What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman by oluwashedy: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
The Bible says seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing will be added onto you. In relation to OP's post, what I seek in a lady is for her to be:

1. Caring and Understanding

2. Romantic

3. Supportive/Motivator

4. Intelligent

5. A good cook

6. Others (boobs, butt).

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman by LordHiffy(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Naturally beautiful ( not all these 24/7 make up types), respectful,understanding, loyal and be able to take decisions for both of us even when I'm not present. One that would not have to form or play games. If she's not a good cook, she must be willing to improve. I know most guys will agree with me on this one and I don't think its too much to ask.
Re: What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman by Hallenjay: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
It's a baffling question: Is there some specific moment or event that makes a guy suddenly decide "Yes, I think I love her"? Well, the answer isn't clear-cut, but there are some general principles. "Men have certain innate needs that must be met before they truly feel connected to you," "When a guy realizes, consciously or not, that you're ideal on all these levels, that's when he'll commit."
Now the question is,Is it
Attraction, compatibility, or that magical spark that makes you think someone was made just for you."
Come here nd state @least 3things you want in a lady!!!

I know some NL guys will come here and type.. "Boobz, butt.. grin (smh)please be factual @least!
Lalasticlala "hmmm"
actually I don't want to comment... But it may be d one u have been looking for... After being attractive.... Respect n submission is all i want... D rest wil fall into places
Re: What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman by cutieme(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2017
1.Must be Godfearing. 2.pretty/averagely beautiful 3.Must be learned. 4.Must be independent,not liability kind of woman. 5.Must be good in the kitchen and bed. 6.Must be understanding ,caring,truthful,supportive and loyal. Lastly,must be heavenly conscious.
Re: What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman by donMIG(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nw I am currently in a relationship n I knw I Luv her deeply
Here's y
She is neat
She has a gud sense 0f dressing-asin she were everything g0wns,skirt,tzers,n d rest n she luks gud still!
She is smart#smiles#always claiming 2 b able 2 read minds
She has a gud sense 0f hum0r
She is burning wit c0nfidence
Shes gat a nice physique
She is friendly #thats wia u pick d m0st p0ints...wen u win his friends 0va...crack j0ke wit dem
She is jealous... Very jealous... But its nt 2much...it reminds me DAT I need 2 watch 0ut c0z I wldnt wana get her pissed
She cares
She isnt after my cash...insh0rt I don't spend shishi 0n her...just 1s in a while
She introduces me 2 all her friends wit a smile
It keeps g0in 0n n 0n
She is a keeper indeed
Re: What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Some guys don't know what they want in a woman.
Anyone is good for them.
Re: What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
donMIG:
Nw I am currently in a relationship n I knw I Luv her deeply
Here's y
She is neat
She has a gud sense 0f dressing-asin she were everything g0wns,skirt,tzers,n d rest n she luks gud still!
She is smart#smiles#always claiming 2 b able 2 read minds
She has a gud sense 0f hum0r
She is burning wit c0nfidence
Shes gat a nice physique
She is friendly #thats wia u pick d m0st p0ints...wen u win his friends 0va...crack j0ke wit dem
She is jealous... Very jealous... But its nt 2much...it reminds me DAT I need 2 watch 0ut c0z I wldnt wana get her pissed
She cares
She isnt after my cash...insh0rt I don't spend shishi 0n her...just 1s in a while
She introduces me 2 all her friends wit a smile
It keeps g0in 0n n 0n
She is a keeper indeed
Wow!
Re: What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman by cutieme(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rorachy:
Some guys don't know what they want in a woman.

Anyone is good for them.
Rorach,can i get to know u better,pls?
Re: What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman by donMIG(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rorachy:
Wow!

She dei make w0w abi?
She is a dream cum true
But my advice 4 ladies 0ut dia...just b urself
D 1 wh0 deserves u will cum n will Luv u wit all ur flaws
S0 b true 2 urself n d w0rld don't fake it
Re: What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman by GOFRONT(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Weda u fat oo...weda u thin...No mata d color wen dey for ur Skiin, As far as PUZzaY is Odourless and Neutral, No probs.....

But How will I know a lady wit an Odourless Punny is my Problem ryt nw
Re: What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
donMIG:

She dei make w0w abi? She is a dream cum true But my advice 4 ladies 0ut dia...just b urself D 1 wh0 deserves u will cum n will Luv u wit all ur flaws S0 b true 2 urself n d w0rld don't fake it
Na true sha.
Re: What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
donMIG:

She dei make w0w abi? She is a dream cum true But my advice 4 ladies 0ut dia...just b urself D 1 wh0 deserves u will cum n will Luv u wit all ur flaws S0 b true 2 urself n d w0rld don't fake it
Na true sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave / Does Anyone Else Thinks That Relationships Are Overrated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.