Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

... - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ... (10426 Views)

Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying / 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class / What Job Can A Secondary School Leaver Do In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by calltalk: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
harrwix:
It is really frustrating when you don't have a job and have got siblings who are looking up to you....I just need a job even if it implies relocating

Good! What's your qualification and location?
Re: ... by harrwix(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: ... by calltalk: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
harrwix:

I have a B.Eng in electrical and electronic engineering(2'1)....I am in sapele, Delta state
you can WhatsApp me with 07030931068
thanks

I wish you're in Lagos here. I have a customer service job for you. Though, we've conducted interview few times but still unable to get the right person. Salary is 52k precisely for a start... We're looking for someone that is vast with Computer & Social media.

But never the less bro, please don't sit at home. Learn any creative skill like Graphics, Website designing or Video Editing and start doing freelancing business online.

There's a man on Nairaland recently, who took his time to teach the various ways to make money online. Please read it and start doing something today.>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3465550/secrets-making-money-online-revealed

All the best bro. wink
Re: ... by harrwix(m): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
calltalk:

I wish you're in Lagos here. I have a customer service job for you. Though, we've conducted interview few times but still unable to get the right person. Salary is 52k precisely for a start... We're looking for someone that is vast with Computer & Social media.

But never the less bro, please don't sit at home. Learn any creative skill like Graphics, Website designing or Video Editing and start doing freelancing business online.

There's a man on Nairaland recently, who took his time to teach the various ways to make money online. Please read it and start doing something today.>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3465550/secrets-making-money-online-revealed

All the best bro. wink

Thanks man...I really appreciate...God bless you
Re: ... by calltalk: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
spik007:

Bro i have experience in networking,i dont mind any opportunity in the field of IT

Hello bro, I was once like you few years back; Hoping from one bus to another looking for job with my BSc. Now I always advice people to go into online business. No jokes! It pays like mad.

I'm not asking you for money. Since you're computer literate, i think it is an added advantage for you.

If you don't really mind, I recommend you grab a professional blog from this man with just 10K and start making cool income online.>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3415542/opportunity-make-money-while-school

I wish you will take this advice and take action immediately. He changed my life few months back.

Here's his WhatsApp number: 0 8 1 7 9 9 2 4 4 4 6

You'll thank me later bro. wink
God bless you
Re: ... by yasirashraf100: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
what is job type you want
Re: ... by kfkay: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2017
Pls, i need a job o o o..it's been 3 years since i completed NYSC and i'm yet to get a job...i studied Microbiology, while i'm aware of how unprofessional it is in naija, many of my colleagues are still getting jobs, i'm freaking out here and i wish i had d balls and the guts to hop on d suicide bandwagon but i'm a coward. Pls could some1 here hook me up with anybody?
Re: ... by spleady(f): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2017
Hi, goodday, I need an assistance. I am married I work and base in lagos, whereas my hubby works in portharcourt. We av been seperately cos of our jobs. My hubby needs a lagos job so that he can relocate to lagos. Thanks
Re: ... by lollmaolol(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Some have food but cannot eat *sobs* sad
Re: ... by prettyaura: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
dayordjdee:
If u don't mind i could link you wit my cousin who works with access bank
hello? please is ur link still available?
Re: ... by yomihinmikaiye(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ademolag:
Then you haven't heard of rich crown global ventures, send them your c.v to jabtics@gmail.com, they help you with the search and will end up applying for many jobs with your c.v and when you get a job, all they take is 30% of your first salary. They get u posted on interview dates and others.
Please where are they located, atr they also in Abj??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Golden Rules Of Writing A Cover Letter / 10 Tips Job-seekers Must Follow If They Want To Get A Meaningful Job / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.