Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,596 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

... - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ... (10421 Views)

Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying / 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class / What Job Can A Secondary School Leaver Do In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
dayordjdee:
If u don't mind i could link you wit my cousin who works with access bank
kindly link me plz,God bless u. 08052215033! Issarukayat4@gmail.com
Re: ... by lvkan(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
dayordjdee:

I don't mind at all bro
Re: ... by Halliema(f): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2016
butanep:

I can't help but laugh loud...
I thought the op will respond but he didn't...

Loool, I found it kinda funny top, but 200 blocks for 2k each is 40,000naira a day. That's lowkey cool cash. Op might have gotten in touch with him in camera or something.
Re: ... by butanep(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2016
Halliema:

Loool, I found it kinda funny top, but 200 blocks for 2k each is 40,000naira a day. That's lowkey cool cash. Op might have gotten in touch with him in camera or something.

Nor be only cool cash in low key. The body will be affected badly.

For example if a guy do such job and come to woo you... will you accept?
Re: ... by odimbannamdi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Halliema:

lol....babe you got it all wrong.

its actually 200blocks for 2,000naira per day. meaning 10naira per block. if it was the way you analyzed it, even your boo sef go dey carry the block. 40k daily no be small thing o

2 Likes

Re: ... by spik007: 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Halliema:

lols
Re: ... by spik007: 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
odimbannamdi:

lol....babe you got it all wrong.

its actually 200blocks for 2,000naira per day. meaning 10naira per block. if it was the way you analyzed it, even your boo sef go dey carry the block. 40k daily no be small thing o

if d job was dt profitable,even P.hd holders wont mind doing it,i swear, #40,000 daily,on monthly basis dts a huge one
Re: ... by Pamelayoung: 1:59am On Jan 23, 2016
Sidney5668:
Make una start una own company.see ba no time for dis country everytin na F up.d more u complain about govt and no jobs d more frustrated u get.I advice work it out urself.If u ask me jst get ur Laptop and modem or an iphone/android and start working as a foreign currency re-distributor.with patience and hard work u go touch better Dolls.

Pls can u shed more light in this foreign currency re-distributor stuff.
Re: ... by dragnetgsetest: 6:40am On Jan 23, 2016
NEW!!!! Visit our new site [url]http://gsesolutions.com.ng/ [/url] for REAL TIMED online job test practice, just as you will have it on your actual test day. We have made available a lot of FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS with EXPLAINED SOLUTIONS for DIFFERENT ORGANISATIONS to practice with. You can also download our FREE PDF Packages for offline studies…… GSE Solutions
Re: ... by Generaloluseye: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2016
Abeg send me the address of the place
hungryboy:
Bros,
E red for my side pass your own,

Shun the entitlement complex,
Those thoughts that you deserve to have everything on a platter because you are a graduate,
Banish them,

Submit your Cv, around a few companies and job websites,
Pray that you get lucky some day and get called up,
Then look for a few building sites around you, and start carrying blocks for 2k daily pay, there is no dearth of labour jobs,
You no need Ph.d to do am, na just common sense.
Me sef i get place i wan go pack 200 blocks tommorrow around that una area, if you go like join me , pm me.
Re: ... by lvkan(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
ferdyferd:
But joke apart OP have you tried LinkedIn? in the space of one month ve gotten two interview invite from LinkedIn and I didn't apply for any. Their HR viewed my profile and emailed me with their company email.

Just reg on LinkedIn get like a thousand connection (quality connections with mostly HR/Managers/Professionals etc) fill up your LinkedIn profile (sell your self and your skills) use a professional attractive photo, and state clearly u looking for new opportunities and include your email in the advice to contact options.

Don't forget to add the tittle you want to be found with i.e IT, Computer Programmer, Software Engineer etc.

It's a really great way to get a job, just be creative with your profile, and above all Pray.

God bless your hustle.

Fred please I need your help to complete my linkedln profile please. I nid your contact o
Re: ... by Midex88(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
dayordjdee:

Bros, I am a graduate of Economics. I have been jobless since 2012, I won't mind if you link me up because life itself has been horrible and tiresome sitting at home this years. Thanks
Re: ... by oscarXXX: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Good day, spik007.

kindly drop your phone number here so as to reach out to you.

We urgently need an ICT instructor in a school.

ACCOMMODATION AND STIPEND ARE NEGOTIABLE.

REACH ME ON 08060200254

ITS UREGENT!!!
Re: ... by oscarXXX: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
you can send your CV to help@247digitsolutions.com and we will call you up today.
Re: ... by banexstar: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2016
odimbannamdi:
what part of lagos are you? drop your contacts too
I stay in mile2 pls contact me wit banexstar@yahoo.com
Re: ... by firstking01(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Don't you ever give up cos if you do, you might just miss out on what God is preparing for you...don't stop pushing it, keep submitting you cv's, be self motivated, don't wait to be pushed by anybody...i prophesy to you all from the depth of my heart, that as you submit your cv's they will call you any moment from now IJN...my plea with you is, don't write yourself off yet, chioma is now with unilever with good pay...exactly the words i gave to her.

2 Likes

Re: ... by spik007: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2016
oscarXXX:
Good day, spik007.

kindly drop your phone number here so as to reach out to you.

We urgently need an ICT instructor in a school.

ACCOMMODATION AND STIPEND ARE NEGOTIABLE.

REACH ME ON 08060200254

ITS UREGENT!!!

sorry fr d late reply bro...am grateful fr d info, am calling u straight away with this number 07033767363.
Re: ... by spik007: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2016
firstking01:
Don't you ever give up cos if you do, you might just miss out on what God is preparing for you...don't stop pushing it, keep submitting you cv's, be self motivated, don't wait to be pushed by anybody...i prophesy to you all from the depth of my heart, that as you submit your cv's they will call you any moment from now IJN...my plea with you is, don't write yourself off yet, chioma is now with unilever with good pay...exactly the words i gave to her.

Amen i claim the prophesy,God bless u,thanks fr those words of encouragements,it was quite helpful
Re: ... by spik007: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2016
oscarXXX:
you can send your CV to help@247digitsolutions.com and we will call you up today.

i just sent my cv to the above address,am desirous of a job,thanks very much fr d info
Re: ... by firstking01(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
spik007:

Amen i claim the prophesy,God bless u,thanks fr those words of encouragements,it was quite helpful
ur blessed brother...keep a positive mindset and be optimistic

1 Like

Re: ... by dejianu: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
spik007:
Good day fellow nairalanders,i dont intend to trouble you guys with this but im just trying my luck,pls pardon me.
I have been jobless since 2014,am a graduate of Computer science, 2.1. This present stage of my life is not where i should be right now
Having no one around to assist me is really telling on me,i cant eat,as i resort to thinking everyday. All possible medium of job search i have tried it all and none seem to be yielding positivity.
I have undergone several trainings just to be employable,yet no result. ,have tried all means,ways to get a new job,my people its not just coming.
At times i think whether i have offended anyone in the past,I must say am tired of everything.
pls and pls and begging anyone out there who can provide for me a good job,am not the lazy type.
Please and please people...

Mods kindly do me a favour by putting my plea on the front page.
Thanks
cc: lalasticlala
. Ishilove
. Prettythicksme

Guy... You are frustrated bcux U re lazy, Kill the lazyman in u 1st... nd stop pronouncing you av 2.1 comp sci, bcux dat 1 no count @all... na ontop paper...
Re: ... by spik007: 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
dejianu:

Guy... You are frustrated bcux U re lazy, Kill the lazyman in u 1st... nd stop pronouncing you av 2.1 comp sci, bcux dat 1 no count @all... na ontop paper...
U wont understand,jst pray u nt in my shoes
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
pls my in law a mechanical engineer needs a job seriously now....pls my fellow nairalanders can anyone help connect him..dis is my no.09034546964.tnxs
Re: ... by jimoqua: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
I need a job oh, the one i am doing now is somehow frustrating , there is gang up everywhere. I am a computer science graduate and work as a network engineer.
Re: ... by letmesmile(f): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
I am a graduate of shipping management.please I need connection I really need a job 08141785580
Re: ... by calltalk: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
spik007:
@Diva i am presently located in lagos,i dont mind relocating honestly, i have experience in Networking.
My skills are not limited to: OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows XP, Windows 7; 8; 8.1 and 10, Linux, Ubuntu, Windows server 2008; 2012, UNIX and Oracle-Solaris, Server installation and configuration, Windows Administration, End user support, Virtualization applications, Network support and administration. ATM installation and configuration.

If you can come, I'll teach you how to blog for FREE. I'm very serious
Re: ... by calltalk: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
jimoqua:
I need a job oh, the one i am doing now is somehow frustrating , there is gang up everywhere. I am a computer science graduate and work as a network engineer.

I wonder how a computer Science graduates are complaining of not having a job when there are many things you can do online to make money.

For your information, There's a guy on Nairaland here helping people to make money through blogging. He also sell blogs. Just contact him with your 10K and grab one.

I'm very serious, you won't regret it.

Here>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3450762/health-blogs-sale-blogger-start
Re: ... by slimduchess(f): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Join crowd rising today ND thank me later, whatsapp me 09036472777
Re: ... by DrTims(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Am a graduate of Biology. Currently looking for any job. Pls connect me with any job. Am willing to work...08067094114
Re: ... by harrwix(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
It is really frustrating when you don't have a job and have got siblings who are looking up to you....I just need a job even if it implies relocating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not All Job Offers Are Destined To Be Your Next Big Move! / Massive Nurse Recruitment At Talktomedoc Nigeria Limited (90 Positions) / 6 Golden Rules Of Writing A Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.