Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? (26701 Views)

Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / When Your Presence Is Ruining The Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:34am On Jan 21, 2016
i will beat him into coma
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Moblord(m): 12:38am On Jan 21, 2016
peterovanski:
I will plot His assasination quietly
You will make her a widow
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Dallazday(m): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2016
angrybaba, my sis husband be like john cena, me I be like wizkid, How I wan take start that kind fight? u wan kill me ni

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by xtervaganza(m): 1:30am On Jan 21, 2016
I'll pull him back and ask him, shey o ti fe ku danu?
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 21, 2016
A friend once told me that every Nigerian is a potential killer,going through comments here,am beginning to believe him.
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 21, 2016
noblegrex:
okayyyy.nice one,you can clap for yourself. Then you can just watch,watch and watch him beat your sister to death. No wahala. Sebi na him wife,and your elders have told you not to interfer in husband and wife matter. I guess that will make you happy if he eventually killed her.its still his wife..because she's married now,she's no longer your sister.the blood in her vein is now different from yours abi.her husban can beat her at will.okkkk! you don try.a round of applause for you.

I forgot that I was dealing with kids here,my appologies.

Am glad my sisters are well brought up not to disrespect anybody talkless of their husband thank you.
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Chekitaut: 2:51am On Jan 21, 2016
Him wan die...?
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by charlesucheh(m): 4:07am On Jan 21, 2016
Ben is not her biological brother, if he is, the blood bond will push him to break the Hubby's head. I just wish the day something like that will happen in my presence', and see if I won't scatter his skull. well!!! to me, such is an illusion cos the day it happens, will be the day i unleash d beast in me, cos my actions will be totally on reflex.
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by ucheheart(m): 4:48am On Jan 21, 2016
And then make ur sister a widow, huh? Which condition is worst for her- the slap or the assassination?
peterovanski:
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by emmabest2000(m): 5:25am On Jan 21, 2016
mineANDurs:

Its beta to b without a husband than to b wt one that beats her.
If thats really ur wish
So be it.... IJN

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by seaga: 6:53am On Jan 21, 2016
mineANDurs:

Its beta to b without a husband than to b wt one that beats her.

My dear not to many ladies, there's this lady her bf beats her up at any ..., there was a particular one she passed out and the guy left her, only for her friends to revive her.When one of her roommate reported to the quartermaster, she got a warning of life, to mind her own business from the same victim.Now they are about to wed, i mean. ..
An ex once told me I should ve beaten her up when I discovered something about her, if I truly cared...Women can just be so unbelievable
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by GirlAfrik(f): 7:11am On Jan 21, 2016
If he's right to an extent, to what extent was he wrong?
TVTKOKO:
See how you dey drink panadol for another man headache. To an extent, Ben was right!
The couple have been staying together for sometime and I'm very sure dey must have quarrelled bfore his arrival so therefore they must hav a way to settle theirselves.
If he had intervened as you suggested, he might have made tins worse and maybe the cause of theirbreakup
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by danemenike: 7:18am On Jan 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:
What are you gonna do if your sister's husband is hitting her ?? Fight the husband ??
When the police comes, two of you are going to jail.

The best thing to do is call 911, they will be there in the next minute and his ass will be in jail for domestic violence, and spouse battery and some other charges.

like Seriously? are you in this country? Nigerian Police Force doesn't understand "domestic violence and spouse battery"

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 21, 2016
peterovanski:
Hehehehehe lwkmd, exactly what I'll do...u read my mind?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by godunia(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2016
I can't stand women that insult their husbands,i hate men that lack self-control,i won't support a sister with loose mouth. I will quietly walk out of that house and later when they situation has come down, I will reproof my sister and then speak to the husband man to man respectfully.
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by cana882(m): 7:27am On Jan 21, 2016
My sisters husband na senior naval officer so... mayb I go increase d volume of d TV so dat e go b lyk sey I no hear
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Xmen149(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2016
I was a witness to one,(not ma family)..it got so bad that the guys sisters joined too inluding his mum (as the guy dumped her in the vilage that he z gat no job yet and cldnt tk care of both in ph,while the lady in question is a born huzzler and graduate)..

It got bad that the beating continues 2weeks after she put to birth,we complained to police and even army sef they said is comunity issue..

We sharperly arranged our own rescue opp and brought her and the baby out..took her about a year and to accept reality that the guy dnt love her

Now she z gat a job,divorced the idiot and living with her son.

People can be wicked sha

But 1thing is,marriage and its issues should be personal until made otherwise,.then you can act otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by seyimm: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2016
Aspiregreat:
I don't like interfering into issues involving married couples cus of it complexity.However I will have to salvage the situation if the slap exceed 3.
You wicked o. So you will wait till after 3 slaps?

The secret of how to make $100 daily exposed.
www.nairaland.com/2876973/secret-making-minimum-100-per#42178586
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by italo: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2016
sapientia:
I will say it depends.. I pray it never happens

your mood matters a lot the day it will happen

You might threaten fire and brimstone only to turn a peace maker that day

You might preach peace now only for us to hear your story from kirikiri

But its a mark of disrespect for him to do that.. he should at least wait

as we discuss if another does that to your sister.. question is.. do you yourself hit ladies

Only cowards do no matter the provocation

You neva see provocation.

If your wife repeatedly pokes her finger in your mum's eye, and gives her three slaps in your in your presence nko?

Just keep quiet and don't judge others.
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by italo: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2016
Sweetlemon:

And what's that supposed to mean? That his sister must remain married by force by fire

If your husband slaps you, will you quit the marriage?
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by italo: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2016
manny4life:

I'd rather do that (find another husband) than have a man abuse my sister. A slap will eventually lead to beating and that's how it graduates.

And if the new husband slaps her, you'll find another on to probably slap her again and have kids with her again?
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by italo: 8:29am On Jan 21, 2016
Onyiido:
The guy is a weakling. How would u beat my sister or sibling in front of me. I will bind the madness that caused it out of him asap

Let's say your sister's hubby slaps her (she didn't complain to you or cry for help), then you go and put your hand on him (in his house), and he panel-beats you black and blue. What will you then do?
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by italo: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2016
emmykk:

at speechless3,it has happen to me and that is the reasonable thing i did.
i visited my immediate elder sister in warri,who is other than me by 4yrs after my university graduation to learn computer while i wait for NYSC,in one of those days in 2007,he started beating my sister in the evening around 8pm,i just have to hold him and appealing to him.

it is awkward for me because i left after some days.

i dont have to fight him ,even if both are younger than me...because she is his wife.

they have 5 boys now,then 3 boys,supposing i fight him when they settle it will be a fool

Bros, no mind people we never see life, wey dey talk rubbish.
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by solpat(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2016
Dem never born dat man. If he doesn't apologize immediately, I'll knock him down with a Bill Goldberg spearing and send him to Suplex city cheesy
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by peterovanski(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2016
ucheheart:
And then make ur sister a widow, huh? Which condition is worst for her- the slap or the assassination?

Don't you think its better to be a widow than to die from the maltreatment of a psychopath?
If he can slap her in my presence then He can severly flog he like a goat in my absence
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by sapientia(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2016
italo:

You neva see provocation.

If your wife repeatedly pokes her finger in your mum's eye, and gives her three slaps in your in your presence nko?

Just keep quiet and don't judge others.

I just wonder what you will be doing as a man to allow it get to that extent

Women see each other as rivals always and should not be allowed to confront one another

A woman i married cannot do that but if she cannot respect my mother before me, she dont respect me

There are ways to handle her aside hitting her and she will wish you did

In all.. I dont ever pray for such

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by italo: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2016
Speechless3:
I respect your view point. A mature man shouldn't jump into a fight when he can wisely settle issues but sometimes its hard not to take sides esp if your sis is innocent.

How can you, a visitor to the home, know who is innocent and who is guilty? Hahaha!

What if, as you were in the sitting room and the were in the bedroom, you heard to slaps and after the second one, you heard your sister's voice scream in agony "you slapped me." then you conclude that she's innocent. You rush in and attack the man. Do you know it is possible your sister gave him the first slap but he kept quiet?

If that is the case would you blame the man if he panel-beats you out of anger?
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by italo: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2016
Bowwow11:
if truely he did dat it means he has no atom of respect 4 his wife nd her family members pls am sorry to use this word on him he is a beast nd he does not diserve ur sister as wife at all !

But the wife that shouts insults at her husband (and we dunno what else she did) has respect for her husband and her family members abi.

Hehehe!
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by italo: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2016
sapientia:

I just wonder what you will be doing as a man to allow it get to that extent

Women see each other as rivals always and should not be allowed to confront one another

A woman i married cannot do that but if she cannot respect my mother before me, she dont respect me

There are ways to handle her aside hitting her and she will wish you did

In all.. I dont ever pray for such

Which other way can you handle a wife that is molesting your mum in your presence?

Kneeling and begging her to leave your mum?
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by jetage1(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:
What are you gonna do if your sister's husband is hitting her ?? Fight the husband ??
When the police comes, two of you are going to jail.

The best thing to do is call 911, they will be there in the next minute and his ass will be in jail for domestic violence, and spouse battery and some other charges.
you b nigerian at all, dial 911? Omo dis poster na oyinbo o
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2016
angry angrywhat? my sister, God that motherf*cker is dead, only fools and bums hit their women. it's so uncalled for no matter what she does. I have experienced such abuse one on one and its not cool. and I intend no to do such to someone, so if some RoosterDrinker think he can do that to my sister, then that nigga is f*cked.
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by aniblue(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Hold on guys, before you answer this sensitive question, DO YOU BEAT LADIES? If u do, then let your conscience speaks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Arigbe-Osula: "Uwa Brown Is A Dirty Liar, Blackmailer" - Osa Osula Says / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee's Parents To Ask You This Question? / I Feel My Father -in -law Is Trying To Control Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.