Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! (4898 Views)

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says / Nigerians now livin better Than They Were Doing Under Jonathan - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Watch the video and see for yourself.
Sorry, if you don't understand Igbo but at least listen and you can a word or two.

Why am I posting this?
To let Nigerians know the truth, IPOB is bigger than what you are thinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jtGdA1Sq94

Cheers to all.

4 Likes

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by TheArchangel(f): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Peeps gonna have heart attack here

9 Likes

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by ify84(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
One ban for you....
Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
ify84:
One ban for you....

Hahahahahaha.

I am already used to it bro.

3 Likes

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Long live mama Giant B . ekele diri okike long live the spirit of Giant B

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Flyoruboy:
That Biafra repub forum must be boring as fvck. You guys just can't stay away from Nairaland

I ve not bean there bro.
Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Flyoruboy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

I ve not bean there bro.

Oh, you mean you are not one of them wey vex deactivate their NL account? Wonderment. Ok o.

3 Likes

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by shachris02: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin lekwa ishi ojii ha. customary ko, 'condom'ary ni.

2 Likes

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Oh, you mean you are not one of them wey vex deactivate their NL account? Wonderment. Ok o.

We are all different bro.
I have been banned uncountable times, but I always come back when it is over.
I wont even register a new account.

I am here to discus, rub minds, reason and learn.
However, it appears an average Nigerian is not civilized enough for logical and reasonable discussions.

4 Likes

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by babyfaceafrica: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nigerian won't break!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by shachris02: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

However, it appears an average Nigerian is not civilized enough for logical and reasonable discussions.

grin you are a Nigerian. deny it, detest it, despise it, damn it, dodge it....you are a Nigerian and would die a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by porshuch: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
What's so special about what that old man is talking? He is just efulefu.

Let me summarise it for those of us that don't understand the Igbo language.

The man is just advertising the bleeped up Biafra in a burial ceremony of one of their members. He is washing their brain, he is telling them that Biafra is a recognized government in the world. Nothing much sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
shachris02:

grin you are a Nigerian. deny it, detest it, despise it, damn it, dodge it....you are a Nigerian and would die a Nigerian.

Hahahahahaha.
For your mind na.

I know where patriotism is, I know where my loyalty lies.

3 Likes

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
porshuch:
What's so special about what that old man is talking? He is just efulefu.

Let me summarise it for those of us that don't understand the Igbo language.

The man is just advertising the bleeped up Biafra in a burial ceremony of one of their members. He is washing their brain, he is telling them that Biafra is a recognized government in the world. Nothing much sef.

Many a Nigeria believe the IPOB is made up jobless youths.

As for your position, I beg to disagree.

3 Likes

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by porshuch: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

Many a Nigeria believe the IPOB is made up jobless youths.

As for your position, I beg to disagree.
tongue go and find something to do.

4 Likes

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by shachris02: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

Hahahahahaha.
For your mind na.

I know where patriotism is, I know where my loyalty lies.

of course you are a true patriot of Nnewi, which is a patriotic town in Anambra state, the Light of the Nigerian Nation. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
porshuch:
tongue go and find something to do.

Bros, you dont have the slightest idea of who I am.

We must not always agree.
i am entitled to my opinion and you are equally entitled to yours.
I respect your opinion, you should respect mine.

i have been looking for a Nigerian, reasonable and matured enough to inspire me to have in Nigeria, but so far have found none
What I have seen so far are name calling and intolerant souls, swearing and cursing for no reason.

Cheers bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by BALLOSKI: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

sharrap ! U are accusing others of what you are guilty of, tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Raydos: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Biafrans Or Beer-Fans? grin

1 Like

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
BALLOSKI:
sharrap ! U are accusing others of what you are guilty of, tribalist.

You have just proved me right.
Thanks a million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Yhinkss(m): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
We all know biafra is a fraud. The people advocating is for gain while the ordinary youth are the ones having strong dedication. Imagine how much Uwazurike made from them and is still making.
How will they even govern themselves with their covetiousness and greed. The only language they understand is money
Yeebos and ego are like bread and butter. How will they cope with rituals, kidnapping, drug, robbery, militants which they take to. Just what they have bequeathed since
Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 21, 2016
shachris02:

of course you are a true patriot of Nnewi, which is a patriotic town in Anambra state, the Light of the Nigerian Nation. cheesy
I can see your trap clear enough.
I jump and pass.

By the way. I am not from Nnewi.

1 Like

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Ikechu12781: 6:35am On Jan 21, 2016
I love this. I wish I was there to hug them.

1 Like

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Ikechu12781: 6:39am On Jan 21, 2016
Yhinkss:
We all know biafra is a fraud. The people advocating is for gain while the ordinary youth are the ones having strong dedication. Imagine how much Uwazurike made from them and is still making.
How will they even govern themselves with their covetiousness and greed. The only language they understand is money
Yeebos and ego are like bread and butter. How will they cope with rituals, kidnapping, drug, robbery, militants which they take to. Just what they have bequeathed since

Yet your shameless @ss whin like a biatch when this same set want to get the hell away from your savages from the pit of hell.

Only a zoo monkey cry like a woman in her menses whenever they here the ppl they hate wanting to leave them.

Oh while I'm at it, it was you northerners that made the list of the most corrupt individuals in that zoo. You doubt me, check every corrupt mofo since the begginong of the zoi. In fact the three most corrupt individual in that entire zoo, ibb, abacha and obj.. Last I checked none are Igbo.

1 Like

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 21, 2016
Yhinkss:

Pull yourself together. There is no need having heart aches over our calamities.It is non of your business.

1 Like

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by xmich(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nice one
Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Longeria(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Nigerian won't break!!!!

See painment.

1 Like

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Yhinkss:

How we will cope is not hour business bro.
Stop crying more than the bereaved. or is there another thing attached to this hour love?

1 Like

Re: The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! by Tkester: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
@Noblezone,

You're doing a great job bro. what people seem not to understand is that IPOB's case for Biafra has a very long leg in court and in the law. Their case is very easy to prove, and any international organization will immediately fall for them, because they are asking for justice. I admire the resolve of IPOB, and I want to let them know that they are doing a great job. The case in ICC will be the first embarrassing point for Buhari, and that will launch the image of IPOB globally. Let's keep watching...

(1) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel To Flag Off Reelection Campaign On Wednesday / APC Crisis Deepens As 12 Governors Set To Dump Party / Was it a Buhari impersonator at the Independence Day Parade This Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.