Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Federal Polytechnic Ileoluji Admission Formout! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Ileoluji Admission Formout! (529 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Ileoluji Admission Form Is Out! / Federal Polytechnic Ileoluji Admission Form Is Out! / Federal Polytechnic Ileoluji Admission Formout! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ileoluji Admission Formout! by topazjosh(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
You all can remember i posted about the school sometimes ago,finally the form is out but ghe process of collecting it is different cause you need to go to the school,just cgeck out the photo below and follow the procedure,for those who are faraway i will see on how help can be render but i cant you really need to come down here by yourself ,meanwhile you all have to becareful of all this scammers,dont be too gullible to fall for their tricks,meanwhile this is my own number 08137508882 ,meanwhile am not a staff in the school so you all know now ,to avoid issues in the future.

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ileoluji Admission Formout! by Michdear(f): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
topazjosh:
You all can remember i posted about the school sometimes ago,finally the form is out but ghe process of collecting it is different cause you need to go to the school,just cgeck out the photo below and follow the procedure,for those who are faraway i will see on how help can be render but i cant you really need to come down here by yourself ,meanwhile you all have to becareful of all this scammers,dont be too gullible to fall for their tricks,meanwhile this is my own number,meanwhile am not a staff in the school so you all know now ,to avoid issues in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Experiences You Had In The University / Over-hypeness Of Medicine As A Course / Sap Cpm Online Training In Usa|uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.