Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) (18863 Views)

Craze Clown Celebrates 26th Birthday With Funny Pictures / Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day / WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by janzguy: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
2016 is not even a month old but we’ve already been treated to the first ridiculous social media trend of the year.

The latest craze has seen women from Japan and China using their breasts to hold a pen in place, thus proving they have an ample bosom…apparently.

According to the Daily Mail, the first social media post in China appeared on January 6 with the hashtag #carrypenunderbreast. Hey, it’s nothing if not clear.

The trend reportedly originated in Japan before reaching China, but has quickly gone viral with over 1.24 million views so far.

It is alleged that several other names for the craze have also appeared online, including ‘new standard for a goddess’ and ‘only a real woman can do this’.

Unsurprisingly, these statements have caused a bit of controversy, with many people pointing out that the ability to hold a pen under your breasts is not what makes you a
woman.

"What exactly is the standard of being a proper girl?

Recently, people in Japan invented a new standard, that is –to hold a pen under your breast.

Only when you can do that are you a real girl.", one user asked

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/01/18photostrending-social-media-craze.html?m=1

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by Mhizkel(f): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
undecided A new display of insanity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by outlandra(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
what about girls that dont have boobs... grin grin....

6 Likes

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by DUBlog(f): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by dkronicle(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lols chai dis girls with little oranges now will be angry. Just put d pen in btw ur buutt.

5 Likes

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by EHMIR(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Women are on of d best things to happen to mankindgrin

3 Likes

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
I bet Dija can't do this. cool

17 Likes

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by janzguy: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Thebachelor:
lol. Do u want to start another Olamide and Don Jazzy beef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by LONJITARLE(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Is official
We are in the End times....hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by jonathanOz: 12:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Next trend will be guys lifting weights with their john thomas

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by mazizitonene(m): 12:22am On Jan 21, 2016
any sagged br.east can do this crap

6 Likes

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by jesse515: 12:44am On Jan 21, 2016
Oyibo all dia tins na portable, see dia portable fine fine bwest, if naija girls were to originate dis trend:

Ini edo holds mortar pistol wit her bwest

Yoruba actress n Igbo actress compete on mortar pistol holding wit bwest

Kate henshaw training @ d gym for morta pistol bwest holdin contest

At last missing budget being held by afrocandy's bwest

Dija clears air on winning brwest holding competition: my fans voted.

Olamide: each bwest was a hit back to back....

20 Likes

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by ashewoboy(m): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2016
Mhizkel:
undecided A new display of insanity.

can your breast hold a pen?

1 Like

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by terrymason(m): 12:49am On Jan 21, 2016
Some 9ja girls bo*bs can carry my ps4 pad! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by jieta: 1:03am On Jan 21, 2016
outlandra:
what about girls that dont have boobs...
grin grin....
watin di'ja go come use

1 Like

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by 1shortblackboy: 1:22am On Jan 21, 2016
jesse515:
Oyibo all dia tins na portable, see dia portable fine fine bwest, if naija girls were to originate dis trend:

grin

1 Like

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by Adesiji77: 5:44am On Jan 21, 2016
LONJITARLE:
Is official
We are in the End times....hmmmm

shocked

Indeed.

Awon Omo Igbeyin Aye...
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by Adesiji77: 5:44am On Jan 21, 2016
Seems the craze now is about who can "shock" the most angry

1 Like

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by imsuboi(m): 6:45am On Jan 21, 2016
People like estharfabian that don't have nko? How will they do theirs? With rib cage?
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by kibzz(m): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2016
ROTFLOL.. Nigga has cracked me up

jesse515:

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by girl4rmspace(f): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2016
2016 looks like its going to be one of the most controversial years in a long time

1 Like

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by Pheals(f): 7:26am On Jan 21, 2016
Thebachelor:
tell me her chest is flat grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by freshkik(m): 7:34am On Jan 21, 2016
Ppl like di'ja nkor .. but think of it, can di'jas ass cheek even hold a pen btw them embarassed

1 Like

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by UrbanMystique: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2016
jesse515:

now this is funny .
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by succyreal(m): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2016
I really want to see s black breast doing this
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by trendiitee(f): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2016
hehehehehehe, we,wey our own fit hold pesn head nko? i guess na superwoman we be. grin

3 Likes

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by SPG4U(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2016
[size=16pt]looking forward to see them balance it on their N1PPLE[/size]

meanwhile guys see this threaad on nairaland on the new way to cure stroke, obesity, burn fat, and obesity

https://www.nairaland.com/2844443/know-anybody-down-stroke
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by Setaje(f): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Funny people. Mine can hold a can coke angry

3 Likes

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by layla129(f): 9:00am On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=janzguy post=42168840]2016 is not even a month old but we’ve already been treated to the first ridiculous social media trend of the year.

The latest craze has seen women from Japan and China using their breasts to hold a pen in place, thus proving they have an ample bosom…apparently.

According to the Daily Mail, the first social media post in China appeared on January 6 with the hashtag #carrypenunderbreast. Hey, it’s nothing if not clear.

The trend reportedly originated in Japan before reaching China, but has quickly gone viral with over 1.24 million views so far.

It is alleged that several other names for the craze have also appeared online, including ‘new standard for a goddess’ and ‘only a real woman can do this’.

Unsurprisingly, these statements have caused a bit of controversy, with many people pointing out that the ability to hold a pen under your breasts is not what makes you a
woman.

"What exactly is the standard of being a proper girl?

Recently, people in Japan invented a new standard, that is –to hold a pen under your breast.

Only when you can do that are you a real girl.",
lool, you got me experimenting this early morning. wheeew! my boobs held a pen....yaaayyy!!!
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by TrollTrap: 9:07am On Jan 21, 2016
kiss cry

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2016
i know dija will be somewhere trying if this can work out, of course it can't...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty And Wife Expecting Twins! / Halima Abubakar Dazzles In Indian Inspired Photoshoot / SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.