Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1357059 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
raphafire:

Pls sorry for disturbing, I was operated upon 4 years ago ( appendicitis) will that affect me if I apply?

has the scars healed internally?
The Military are after the internal injure. If it hasn't it can triggers serious complication during training.
And the minimum for operations is always 10yrs.
If u have seen MAN interview. The will tell u ur operation should be at least 10yrs old from time of application into the Academy.
Just pray
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
i wished u have applied for RC or witnessed people who have.
Pls throw more light abeg... Person don kuku de addicted to this thread
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
ugo4u:

Pls throw more light abeg... Person don kuku de addicted to this thread

the selection is not based on who applied first. It is randomly.

Cdt AU Emmanuel applied on the day the portal was closed yet he was selected..
U know what random means?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

has the scars healed internally?
The Military are after the internal injure. If it hasn't it can triggers serious complication during training.
And the minimum for operations is always 10yrs.
If u have seen MAN interview. The will tell u ur operation should be at least 10yrs old from time of application into the Academy.
Just pray
Okay..thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

the selection is not based on who applied first. It is randomly.

Cdt AU Emmanuel applied on the day the portal was closed yet he was selected..
U know what random means?
Chai!!!! na tinini tanana be that. I hate anything random for my life its just like bet9ja, how I wish they set exams at least its a fair way to eliminate people. But wait ooo all the people wey dey get godfathers nko? how them they take press the button? but in all sha I believe God.
Kpatakpata na to use my skill as a penetration tester alter the list directly from Hq NA for abuja.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
ugo4u:

Bro, Course #SSC44 are now full lieutenants, my cousin is a testimony, I was even surprised cos initially I thought he would hang 1 star for 18months but there case(#SSC4) is different. He is currently in Taraba for a course.

Brother, can you make conscious efforts to confirm this info from Prince?

i am in constant talks most of them and they never told me something like that. i suspect you saw him putting on the ceremonial wear or mess kit, two of the few army wears that starts with least two stars on them, and u assumed they were already full Lieutenants
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
odimbannamdi:

Brother, can you make conscious efforts to confirm this info from Prince?

Coz i just confirmed they are still on one star. i suspect you saw him putting on the ceremonial wear or mess kit, two of the few army wears that starts with least two stars on them, and u assumed they were already full stars
Yes, he wore 2star to a wedding. Na him make me conclude say na Lieutenant, abi can a Sub lieutenant hang 2 star just like that?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
ugo4u:

Yes, he wore 2star to a wedding. Na him make me conclude say na Lieutenant, abi can a Sub lieutenant hang 2 star just like that?

Lol...i thought as much.

The ceremonial wear cant be worn with just 1 star on top. it has to be from 2stars. so even if u are still a Second Lieutenant (1 star), you will still wear it with 2 stars on top
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
Let me clear ur doubts. I just spoke with one of my boy. A 64RC that passed out together with SSC44. He said that the SSC44 including RC64 are still on one star.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
odimbannamdi:

Lol...i thought as much.

The ceremonial wear cant be worn with just 1 star on top. it has to be from 2stars. so even if u are still a Second Lieutenant (1 star), you will still wear it with 2 stars on top
that's what's got him misunderstood, not all members of SSC 43 are Lieutenants sef, most are still second lieutenants.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Kalapizim:
that's what's got him misunderstood, not all members of SSC 43 are Lieutenants sef, most are still second lieutenants.

Na wa..o Since But they passed out in 2015 moreover I thought from 2nd Lieutenant to Lieutenant is same time for all members of a course.
So some can be promoted to Lieutenant while others are still 2nd Lieutenant.
it is well.

Thanks to all of you who have in one way or the other enlightened us in this thread.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
This issue of flat foot is another thing bothering me. I don't know how to classify by feet, It doesn't have a convincing "arc" . The arc is quite visible from a particular angle and from another it seems its flat,I've tried the water and sand method, i.e. Placed my foot on water and also on sand then placed it on a paper, brethren the result is not encouraging because its not to convincing. Will this be a problem ?
NB
I have very straight legs.

Make I no whether I go begin de practice how to fold my leg make e be like say my arc curve wella, or kuku go meet welder make them weld iron shoe for me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
ugo4u:
This issue of flat foot is another thing bothering me. I don't know how to classify by feet, It doesn't have a convincing "arc" . The arc is quite visible from a particular angle and from another it seems its flat,I've tried the water and sand method, i.e. Placed my foot on water and also on sand then placed it on a paper, brethren the result is not encouraging because its not to convincing. Will this be a problem ?
NB

Make I no whether I go begin de practice how to fold my leg make e be like say my arc curve wella, or kuku go meet welder make them weld iron shoe for me.
Guy u funny gon.i dont hav arc foot buh i av bin walkin in such a manner that the arc would develop mre hope i end up with one perfect one that egg could fit in sef.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
ugo4u:
NB

kai! Candidate! you funny die!

go to youtube and check out exercises that improve the development of the arcs of your feet.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
odimbannamdi:

kai! Candidate! you funny die!

go to youtube and check out exercises that improve the development of the arcs of your feet.

what advice will you give to those that were born SS and they desire to be in military?
What advice will you give to those that are less than 1.65m and the want to become officers?
What advice will you give to those with nuch navels and dream to join the military?

There's nothing like training for arcs. If God wants someone in a particular profession he will definately create that person to be fit for that profession..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

what advice will you give to those that were born SS and they desire to be in military?
What advice will you give to those that are not 1.68m and the want to become officers?
There's nothing like training for arcs. When God wanted someone in a particular profession he will definately create that person to be fit for that profession..
Chai!! Boss give me hope na
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Though I've scaled through similar screening during my days hunting NMS Zaria.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Do your best leave the rest to God. There's nothing impossible for him.
Your prayer should be; God let your will be done.
This is the best prayer most people dont like to pray. They always want their will not God's will. God's will is the best. Best luck evryone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
Do your best leave the rest to God. There's nothing impossible for him.
Your prayer should be; God let your will be done.
This is the best prayer most people dont like to pray. They always want their will not God's will. God's will is the best. Best luck evryone
na that prayer they fear me pass wallahi!!! Sometimes if am praying I'm scared to say lord let your will be done, e fit be say na Rev. Fr u go come be..
but finally Lord let ur .............
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
Heatup47:

Na wa..o Since But they passed out in 2015 moreover I thought from 2nd Lieutenant to Lieutenant is same time for all members of a course.
So some can be promoted to Lieutenant while others are still 2nd Lieutenant.
it is well.

Thanks to all of you who have in one way or the other enlightened us in this thread.
na so e be oh,I simply can't comprehend why.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2018
ugo4u:

na that prayer they fear me pass wallahi!!! Sometimes if am praying I'm scared to say lord let your will be done, e fit be say na Rev. Fr u go come be..
but finally Lord let ur .............

Lol
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Olayemi244(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

first of all, how old will you be my March 2018?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Olayemi244:

u are not qualified for non trade men. Excpt u go to court and reduce ur age and get an affidivit make sure u backdate it to 5yrs back
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

u are not qualified for non trade men. Excpt u go to court and reduce ur age and get an affidivit make sure u backdate it to 5yrs back
I think in addition he should not use his WAEC unless it tallies with the sworn affidavit, na to use neco.
That's what disqualified a friend, I like to call "Dundee" he had a golden opportunity to face the board #SSC43 but the idiot refused to tally his age on his credentials (WAEC) vs (Affidavit)even when a certain Corporal pointed it out to him b4 facing the board still the idiot was forming he carries grace and the most annoying thing to the story is he had a Neco result where age wasn't stated and he is living in Kaduna(Barnawa) he would have simply called a relative to bring his result to NDA b4 he faces the board. Unfortunately for the buffoon the first thing one of the board checked was his WAEC where the age there was far more than what was in the affidavit na so the idiot loose the golden opportunity to become an officer and the worst thing is that after medicals only 7 was left in his state, in other words he was sure of a spot.
As the idiot they use him mouth they talk am I felt like swearing for him, but again e no concern me, till today even zonal shortlisting computer no de pick him name.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
the military is very smart now. I will advice u go for the one u qualify for and don't fake anytin. Military now demand candidate's National ID so to verify the candidate's real age, Nationality etc. Years back, Nig Army enlisted Some non'Nigerian from nearby countries unknown to the Army. U know u can't fake National ID. It's biometric. So guy do what is good. I beliv if God wants u there u will be there. I have so many things I'd love to tell u about screening exercise and life in the military as a recruit, a cadet and as an officers. But I can't do it here. If u are in ABJ come to Abacha barracks make I show u a diff world. I will pay ur tp if u come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
the military is very smart now. I will advice u go for the one u qualify for and don't fake anytin. Military now demand candidate's National ID so to verify the candidate's real age. U know u can't fake National ID. It's biometric. So guy do what is good. I beliv if God wants u there u will be there. I have so many things I'd love to tell u about screening exercise and life in the military as a recruit, a cadet and as an officers. But I can't do it here. If u are in ABJ come to Abacha barracks make I show u a diff world. I will pay ur tp if u come.
Boss I dey KD , make I show?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
ugo4u:
Boss I dey KD , make I show?
ok weekend..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
the military is very smart now. I will advice u go for the one u qualify for and don't fake anytin. Military now demand candidate's National ID so to verify the candidate's real age, Nationality etc. Years back, Nig Army enlisted Some non'Nigerian from nearby countries unknown to the Army. U know u can't fake National ID. It's biometric. So guy do what is good. I beliv if God wants u there u will be there. I have so many things I'd love to tell u about screening exercise and life in the military as a recruit, a cadet and as an officers. But I can't do it here. If u are in ABJ come to Abacha barracks make I show u a diff world. I will pay ur tp if u come.

Again, salient points you raised, sir.

A guy from our state was disqualified because he would turn 29 by September of that year (the supposed time training was supposed to begin, before it was shifted to December).

Truly, the army are very serious with age issues now. They know people use cutlass to cut their ages and swear affidavit, so they prefer Waec now. You needed to see how the Captain that screened me took put a paper and biro and was meticulously calculating my age. Even when it tallied, he was still dragging my age with me.

For my mind, i was like shuuuu!! bros na u born me? lol. Last last, a Colonel had to intervene and when i very confidently explained things to him, he asked the Captain to free me.

Baba, those officers have eagle eyes and are very intelligent. Even when someone is flagged for exceeding the age, they summon the person again and they collectively appraise his credentials.

It is getting tougher now.

Regarding your offer, i wish i was in the North now i would have come over even at my own cost and wont mind buying some nice drinks for you and your coursemates. I place a high premium on networking. But as i dey Lag, please entertain Ugo on our behalf, then he will come and gist us at our backyard.

Compliments sir!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abdurrasheed31: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
ugo I will join u I de kd too
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by peterphd(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

Can I take you up on your offer? I'm minna based.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

ok weekend..

Unfortunately I won't be chanced weekend, I have exam(una see as village people don swing into action) but hope you don't mind sir if I refix a suitable date .
@Abdulrasheed turan mun lamba ka.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.