Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1354896 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (964) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Handsomebb: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
demmybite:
what about the Nigerian Navy or is there any thread for the Nigerian Navy DSSC?

Try search for Navy Dssc nairaland on Google.......then make ya choice sir. this is for Army
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Temibabie(f): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pls is the list out? asking for a friend
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by fellowtee1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Temibabie:
Pls is the list out? asking for a friend
The list is not yet out and the screening has been postponed till further notice
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Temibabie(f): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
fellowtee1:

The list is not yet out and the screening has been postponed till further notice

Thank you. God bless
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
Good evening ArmyLanders... kiss

Pls and pls as soon as registration starts let there be NO WHATSAPP GROUP bullshit.

Nobody should create any STUPID WHATSAPP GROUP.

All our Inter-relation, Questions and Answers, Discuss and Gists should start and end here.

If you want Personal chats with someone, send them private messages. From where you guys can privately exchange numbers.

What is it you wanna say on WhatsApp that you cannot say here undecided undecided undecided... Except you have some hidden agenda !

I have gone thru past Recruitment threads on Nairaland and I noticed that some IDIOTS will soon come here to start peddling WhatsApp group...
And in the end, they will derail the thread as well as scam people.

No to WhatsApp bullshits. Period. Full stop...!

Thank you cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2018
Combatants please get your National ID card or NIMC handy, if you don't have one please endeavour to get one before registration commences because from the look of things army might require it this time around, and to those of us here that will reduce age make sure it tallies with every of your documents including first school living certificate if you give army any reason to cast aspersions on your age you are a goner.
Eat right, keep fit, Read, readout your affirmations, press button(S), and most importantly pray to God na him sure pass May God bless us all, by God's grace we will surely get to Afaka.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by TSoul(m): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
odimbannamdi:
i checked out GeAnsaCinC profile and, honestly, as much as i want i want to disbelieve this whole thing, the evidences are glaring and almost indisputable.

AbiodunAlasa, since he has invited you over, kindly consider honouring his invitation, but go along witj some of your hard core friends, incase of an eventuality. Alternative, you could talk him into choosing a location that is neutral to you both.

Also, GenAnsaCinC should kindly consider honouring the invitation of one Oga Majek here who asked him to comr and visit him at a barracks close to Abacha barracks there.

We are all waiting for updates
Cleared
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
TSoul:
Sir, am also in abacha barracks here, staying with my sis who is a corporal. also have a brother who is the office orderly (don't think i spell that correctly) for the commander lcpl Sunday Ayodele...at garrison here....but non of them is willing to advice me on this cuz they don't want me to join the military......please, am currently a 300lvl student of university of ibadan studying geography, my question is, is there any possible way i can use this degree to serve in the military, either navy, army or airforce after graduation because am aware the military is very good with geography and might not need much........if there is any, what should i apply to?

just incase you want me to see you personally, am in block 13, just let me know sir...thanks
Oboy graduate first, you still have like 3years more (including NYSC not putting ASUU) into consideration, to worry ur self about army, when your time reach you'll get it, maybe that's why the barrack guys don't want to advice you.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by TSoul(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
ugo4u:

Oboy graduate first, you still have like 3years more (including NYSC not putting ASUU) into consideration, to worry ur self about army, when your time reach you'll get it, maybe that's why the barrack guys don't want to advice you.
Na just to know if make i still put my mind there or make i start another plan na
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jico87:
Good day all, I have been following this thread closely and feel at this point I have to say one or two things, we are all graduates or soon to be graduates so we should be both logical and ethical. Even if you want to show your impressive skills in investigative jounalism you also must be conversant of not comitting standar cos you just smeared the general good name. the general has initially said no words as please or Sorry should be used but permit me to say this ' not all bucket can carry water some can be used as dustbin' general please reason d guy as such. Thanks JICO (MD) sign out.

@Jico You should have remain hidden and let men with balls talk. Now you have make fool of yourself by jumping into conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
TSoul:
Na just to know if make i still put my mind there or make i start another plan na

Guy don't let no one tell you otherwise. If you dream to be in the military, go for it!

But right now your focus should be how you gonna graduate with good result.
Try as much as possible to graduate with 2:1 then you will have good chance of joining the Navy or the Army.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
TSoul:
I've being in your shoes before, the answer i gave you was the same i was given by an officer. Before you pursue an action be sure to define that action. Sometimes, our enthusiasm takes charge. It is important to figure out what the steps are, the how of things, before rushing in.
I still insist you channel your energy on your degree, that's the ultimate and launch pad to be an army officer except you want to join the non commissioned cadre(which I won't advice) I'm not discouraging you as some might make you believe trust me you will be happier at the end but if you still have age on your side then you can try the Regular intake( via NDA ).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Good evening ArmyLanders... kiss

Pls and pls as soon as registration starts let there be NO WHATSAPP GROUP bullshit.

Nobody should create any STUPID WHATSAPP GROUP.

All our Inter-relation, Questions and Answers, Discuss and Gists should start and end here.

If you want Personal chats with someone, send them private messages. From where you guys can privately exchange numbers.

What is it you wanna say on WhatsApp that you cannot say here undecided undecided undecided... Except you have some hidden agenda !

I have gone thru past Recruitment threads on Nairaland and I noticed that some IDIOTS will soon come here to start peddling WhatsApp group...
And in the end, they will derail the thread as well as scam people.

No to WhatsApp bullshits. Period. Full stop...!

Thank you cool

I beg to differ sir.
I joined a whatsapp group from a 2014 army thread on nairaland and I gained alot. I made friends, had fights and learnt alot from Nigerian army application veterans. In fact, we were so organised, the group had induction for new members, had council of elders for court-martialing erring members and a guard room. We only post and discussed around 8pm during weekdays and throughout weekends. After the release of list, the forum is open 24hours for exchange of informations. To round it up I still have friends from the group who made it and some who have turned into brothers. Some even contributed to my marriage. So I think the gains the IDIOTS bring is worth it. My opinion though, thank God it's a democratic dispensation, freedom before and after speech.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
MrSuama:

In fact, we were so organised, the group had induction for new members, had council of elders for court-martialing erring members and a guard room. We only post and discussed around 8pm during weekdays and throughout weekends.

Wow shocked
You guys really killed it. So organized and mature.
I had no idea.

MrSuama:

After the release of list, the forum is open 24hours for exchange of informations. To round it up I still have friends from the group who made it and some who have turned into brothers. Some even contributed to my marriage. So I think the gains the IDIOTS bring is worth it. My opinion though, thank God it's a democratic dispensation, freedom before and after speech.

Hmmmm... You guys became family.. So cool kiss

I had similar experience on this Nairaland just before going for NYSC camp. We form a very compact clique in camp and even after camp.

Well, those that want it here should go for it.
They should just be careful of Scammers... And they should be careful not to derail this thread.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
ugo4u:
Combatants please get your National ID card or NIMC handy, if you don't have one please endeavour to get one before registration commences because from the look of things army might require it this time around, and to those of us here that will reduce age make sure it tallies with every of your documents including first school living certificate if you give army any reason to cast aspersions on your age you are a goner.
Eat right, keep fit, Read, readout your affirmations, press button(S), and most importantly pray to God na him sure pass May God bless us all, by God's grace we will surely get to Afaka.
I commend your observatory skills, National ID was listed amongst the requirements for this current Regular Intake exercise. I am surprised you guys didn't notice it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
The army has indefinitely postponed 77rri till further notice. I just hope say this SSC thing go head any time soonest. Because the course 44guys are still in Yobe, officers still fresh full ground.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Question !

I learnt that After final selection and the commencement of training... Cadets would not be allowed to use Phone or any communications with the outside world.
Pls how long will this state of incommunicado last?

Cc :
CaptainStephen
samobaba4u
et al
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Question !

I learnt that After final selection and the commencement of training... Cadets would not be allowed to use Phone or any communications with the outside world.
Pls how long will this state of incommunicado last?

Cc :
CaptainStephen
samobaba4u
et al
1-2 weeks to POP depending on the magnanimity of who is in charge.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2018
Hmmmmmmm God pls make a way for ur ppl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by charlyazods(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2018
Massive Recruitment - Dispatch Riders in Lagos

Our client is a one stop solution for deliveries and professional services needs in Nigeria. They provide comprehensive delivery solutions and plans to become a global brand. They have openings for 70+ Dispatch Riders in Lagos.

Requirements
Minimum of SSCE with five credits including Maths and English OR BSc, HND or OND Degrees in any field of study
Must be resident in Lagos and conversant with Lagos terrain and road network
Previous or current job as a Dispatch Rider is a huge advantage
Good communication skills
Can speak English fluently
Can operate an Smart Phone and use Google Maps effectively

Benefits
World class training
30,000-50,000 Naira per month
Other incentives

To apply, visit: http://work.eoutsource.net/jobs/detail/dispatch-riders-sales-reps-9

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2018
CaptainStephen:
1-2 weeks to POP depending on the magnanimity of who is in charge.

My God! shocked
So no communication with love ones for 9 months ?
Hmmmm.

We don buy market.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by callydon(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2018
Nigerian Navy (DSSC) Nationwide Recruitment 2018 (See Requirements and how to apply)

http://www.fullgist.com.ng/2018/02/nigerian-navy-dssc-nationwide.html
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by TSoul(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
ugo4u:

I've being in your shoes before, the answer i gave you was the same i was given by an officer. Before you pursue an action be sure to define that action. Sometimes, our enthusiasm takes charge. It is important to figure out what the steps are, the how of things, before rushing in.
I still insist you channel your energy on your degree, that's the ultimate and launch pad to be an army officer except you want to join the non commissioned cadre(which I won't advice) I'm not discouraging you as some might make you believe trust me you will be happier at the end but if you still have age on your side then you can try the Regular intake( via NDA ).
Thanks boss, God bless you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
abiodunalasa:

My God! shocked
So no communication with love ones for 9 months ?
Hmmmm.

We don buy market.
That will even be the least of your problems, some of you will start plotting your square roots( DASH) three days into Camp Initial. You shall know the meaning of this phrase ACADEMY PEOPLE NOR GOOD OH grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
CaptainStephen:
That will even be the least of your problems, some of you will start plotting your square roots( DASH) three days into Camp Initial. You shall know the meaning of this phrase ACADEMY PEOPLE NOR GOOD OH grin grin

You are scaring the sh*t outa me already sir... embarassed

But anyway, SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN.!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
abiodunalasa:

You are scaring the sh*t outa me already sir... embarassed

But anyway, SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN.!
I not scaring you any of you, just giving you a heads up. Truth is you will be tested beyond your limits.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
CaptainStephen:
I not scaring you any of you, just giving you a heads up. Truth is you will be tested beyond your limits.

Ok Capt'n.
We sure need that head start.
Pls tell us about some of the drills... the tough ones
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Ok Capt'n.
We sure need that head start.
Pls tell us about some of the drills... the tough ones
Wait till you get to the bridge first, crossing will then come after bros.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Wait till you get to the bridge first, crossing will then come after bros.

Ok sir.
Standing by.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2018
CaptainStephen:
when I hear things like this I smile. I believe it would even be easier at that time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (964) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.