Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1358114 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2018
ugo4u:

BIO 111. Oboy try enter DSSC if them publish ur Course of study.. Na classroom instructor go fit you/office work leave the rugged job/ bush things for us whey no de hear word..
Very Educative....

Lol.

It is well.

God will grant us our heart desires
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 12:21pm On May 15, 2018
odimbannamdi:

Lol.

It is well.

God will grant us our heart desires

Bros what about those who have removed one teeth before or and those whose teeth is not so white ?
I haven't make it to the board before so I won't know

Was anyone ever evicted based on teeth related issue ?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Soso990240(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2018
bxboss:
Brethren cry no more, forms will be out by may/June latest, its confirmed budget delay is the cause of the delay in the release of forms. From an impeccable source from force headquarters, the informant said this year's exercise will be massive and thorough, FOR ALL THE TRAMADOL/CODEINE TAKERS AND OTHER SUBSTANCES ABUSERS YOU HAVE 1 MONTH TO CLEANSE UR SYSTEM OF EVERY RUBBISH.
bold got me laughing man. Pls, I studied business administration.. Any chance for my course in DSSC?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by TheGreatIYANU: 3:40pm On May 15, 2018
Hello Guys,

Really educative thread you got running here...

Thanks to -

CaptainStephen
Codezz
ugo4u
Heatup47
shobroy10
SerialAlpha
samobaba4u
bxboss

...I've got quite a larger image of Requirements and Expectations for Course 45.

As par Intros, I am Iyanu, graduate of Sociology (B.Sc) and L.M. Education (M.A.).

I'll be applying for the Course as well and I truly hope for the best. I've been in office work since 2014,...,to say I dislike it, is being Polite.

I'm going for SSC (*) where I can actually go out there and DO SOMETHING!

I understand pay is not that encouraging, and judging from what I've read online, it's 1/5th of my current Salary, but NO PROBLEM!

This is an Opportunity to Serve my Nation and I'll do it with ALL MY STRENGTH!

I have a few questions though -

1. I currently reside in Edo State, is it better to apply from here or my home state (Ogun)? Which has better chances?

2. I graduated (B.Sc) with a Pass (long story...unseriousness, lecturers, course I didn't like) but M.A. with Distinction... which should I use to apply for the SSC?

3. Who did you get Letter of Attestation from? Where TH am I going to get a LG Chairman from my Home State or Lt. Col. for that matter?

Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:20pm On May 15, 2018
TheGreatIYANU:
Hello Guys,

Thanks to -

CaptainStephen
Codezz
ugo4u
Heatup47
shobroy10
SerialAlpha
samobaba4u
bxboss

...I've got quite a larger image of Requirements and Expectations for Course 45.

As par Intros, I am Iyanu, graduate of Sociology (B.Sc) and L.M. Education (M.A.).

I'll be applying for the Course as well and I truly hope for the best. I've been in office work since 2014,...,to say I dislike it, is being Polite.

I understand pay is not that encouraging, and judging from what I've read online, it's 1/5th of my current Salary, but NO PROBLEM!

1. I currently reside in Edo State, is it better to apply from here or my home state (Ogun)? Which has better chances?

2. I graduated (B.Sc) with a Pass (long story...unseriousness, lecturers, course I didn't like) but M.A. with Distinction... which should I use to apply for the SSC?

3. Who did you get Letter of Attestation from? Where TH am I going to get a LG Chairman from my Home State or Lt. Col. for that matter?

Thanks!
1) The state you are applying from is irrelevant its just a matter of convenience. Most of us are residing outside our various state of origin.
2) Army has a minimum requirement which is a 2:2 judging from previous exercises. They don't recognise your Masters @ point of entry/recruitment. You can still try sha anything can happen.
3)It can be signed by your LG chairman, or any officer from your state of origin not below the rank of Lt.Col.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:26pm On May 15, 2018
SerialAlpha:

Bros what about those who have removed one teeth before or and those whose teeth is not so white ?

The reason for inspecting candidate's dentition is to ensure you can chew/eat without problem.
Loosing one teeth in my opinion is no big threat even the color of the teeth is not a problem as long as e never turn to pinkish brown laced with charcoal black. You're good to go.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 7:06pm On May 15, 2018
ugo4u:

The reason for inspecting candidate's dentition is to ensure you can chew/eat without problem.
Loosing one teeth in my opinion is no big threat even the color of the teeth is not a problem as long as e never turn to pinkish brown laced with charcoal black. You're good to go.
Hmmm thanks bra but I have a feeling that it is more than just chewing and eating.
Odimbannamdi ones said they check their teeth for decay and I am curious as to whether that got some applicants sent homes last time.

This year is our year abeg!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 7:12pm On May 15, 2018
TheGreatIYANU:
Hello Guys,

Thanks to -

CaptainStephen
Codezz
ugo4u
Heatup47
shobroy10
SerialAlpha
samobaba4u
bxboss

Thanks!

you already have a job that pays 1/5 of Army salary ? That means you earn over 500k monthly!
Wow you must love this Army job so bad.

But you have Pass! Not even a 3rd class!

Hmmm
CaptainStephen sir and Madam Pythondancer over to you!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Trust4u1(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2018
TheGreatIYANU:
Hello Guys,

Thanks to -

CaptainStephen
Codezz
ugo4u
Heatup47
shobroy10
SerialAlpha
samobaba4u
bxboss

Thanks!
Nice ambition, but calculate if it is worth the risk, ( #500k job nor be beans oh).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by TheGreatIYANU: 8:42pm On May 15, 2018
Trust4u1:

Nice ambition, but calculate if it is worth the risk, ( #500k job nor be beans oh).

Bro, the job is unfulfilling. I've always wanted to be a Soldier or Pilot since I could think... Flight training is damm expensive so I want to do the next best thing - SERVE!

PS: Got any answers to my questions?

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2018
TheGreatIYANU:
Hello Guys,

Thanks to -

CaptainStephen
Codezz
ugo4u
Heatup47
shobroy10
SerialAlpha
samobaba4u
bxboss

Thanks!

My guy first of all u are not collecting 5-1 of army's salary just to be clear cos even if u are collecting 500k as an SSC candidate the salary is not 100k am 100‰ sure.
2. Thanks for the acknowledgement but a pass hmmmmmm seriously that's not good enough but just give it a try sometimes they might not have a choice during screening.
3. U talked about the place u are to choose my guy choosing ur state of origin depict ur chance cos of the pplatn of ppl that applied and again ur God father must be strong due to ur result if not the screening is mad. During screening u will be competing with ur state candidates not candidates from other states
And finally my guy Baba God na the way ooooooo I pray we reach our goal.
Amin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2018
Guyz am happy to see a huge turn up this 2dayz it's seem something tasty is cooking.
Somethings are highlighted and to my own best of knowledge this are my opinions
1. Pertaining to umbilical protrusion if we are not going to deceive ourselves its automatic disqualification
2. Some guyz are raising issue on teeth may b white or brown doesn't matter because medically brown teeth are stronger that white and again teeth are not alwayz much of a problem unless if u have an old papa teeth or accident teeth or those 4 in 1 kind of teeth.
3. Please guyz check urself medically to be sure b4 u go anywhere cos the greatest pain is to be disqualified on something u can avoid.
Myself I haven't do any check up and even have stopped jogging nor press ups or push up.
I just pray our names will be among the shortlisted
Amin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 9:55pm On May 15, 2018
shobroy10:
Guyz am happy to see a huge turn up this 2dayz it's seem something tasty is cooking.
Somethings are highlighted and to my own best of knowledge this are my opinions
1. Pertaining to umbilical protrusion if we are not going to deceive ourselves its automatic disqualification
2. Some guyz are raising issue on teeth may b white or brown doesn't matter because medically brown teeth are stronger that white and again teeth are not alwayz much of a problem unless if u have an old papa teeth or accident teeth or those 4 in 1 kind of teeth.
3. Please guyz check urself medically to be sure b4 u go anywhere cos the greatest pain is to be disqualified on something u can avoid.
Myself I haven't do any check up and even have stopped jogging nor press ups or push up.
I just pray our names will be among the shortlisted
Amin

Amen o brother

But are sure brown teeths are stronger than shining white teeths grin?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 9:59pm On May 15, 2018
TheGreatIYANU:
Hello Guys,

Thanks to -

CaptainStephen
Codezz
ugo4u
Heatup47
shobroy10
SerialAlpha
samobaba4u
bxboss

Thanks!
i smell something
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 10:40pm On May 15, 2018
SerialAlpha:

Amen o brother
But are sure brown teeths are stronger than shining white teeths grin?
Medically proven
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 7:25am On May 16, 2018
These peeps Una no wan even wait make form come out
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Trust4u1(m): 7:43am On May 16, 2018
TheGreatIYANU:

Bro, the job is unfulfilling. I've always wanted to be a Soldier or Pilot since I could think... Flight training is damm expensive so I want to do the next best thing - SERVE!

Ugo4u has answered your question, the only thing I would be adding is that; you need to be within the age requirement for SSC.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2018
TheGreatIYANU:

bros pls pm me,m interested in d job u do.No jokes!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 9:03am On May 16, 2018
Mekailo:
bros pls pm me,m interested in d job u do.No jokes!
Lol grin Me too o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Adortem: 9:45am On May 16, 2018
Urgent Vacancy!

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2018
SerialAlpha:

Well, i dont think missing tooth will be much of a problem, depending on the location though. If the removed tooth was located in the inner part of the mouth (such as the molars and premolars), the surrounding teeth have the tendency of closing in on the gap and reducing the space over time. It will be difficult to notice and wont be much of a problem. For missing tooth in the front part of the mouth, i cant say exactly.

Just be hopeful
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2018
TheGreatIYANU:
Hello Guys,

Thanks to -

CaptainStephen
Codezz
ugo4u
Heatup47
shobroy10
SerialAlpha
samobaba4u
bxboss

Thanks!

I can perfectly relate with your passion. I recently went under the knife to increase my chances in the final selection. May God grant us our heart desires.

A 2nd Lieutenant in the Army earns a minimum of 180,000naira every month. Going by what you said, it implies you earn 900,000naira. Are you willing to throw all that away for the khaki life? Think deeply. Weigh the pros and cons

The location from where you apply is inconsequential, since screening is not on a zonal basis, but centralized at NDA. What the army wants to know is your state of resident.

I think the minimum grade for the army application is 2.2. For SSC, your Masters degree wont be considered. No harm in trying tho. I wish you what i wish myself, bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by TheGreatIYANU: 11:46am On May 16, 2018
Thanks a lot guys... ugo4u, SerialAlpha, Trust4u1, shobroy10, odimbannamdi

I appreciate your thoughtful answers. I'll get on with preparing the required Documents for June. I'll have to travel to my state to get the letter from my LGA Chairman.

I thought SSC earn N100k (hence my 1/5th analogy)... read that somewhere, not sure now. As for my result, I really hope it won't be a hindrance. I will fall on my knees, cry and beg those who will be vetting. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 16, 2018
TheGreatIYANU:

1. Please be informed that the Military no longer sell forms manually, all applications are online. You can apply from London if you so choose.

2. With Masters of Arts (MA) you are qualified for both DSSC and SSC as the minimum requirement in 2016 was a 2.2
if it will be considered, sure!.
But there are other facts considered including SSCE result. please go through the thread.

3. Let's wait for the forms before asking for whom to attest.

Is That Clear!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2018
TheGreatIYANU:
Thanks a lot guys... ugo4u, SerialAlpha, Trust4u1, shobroy10, odimbannamdi

I appreciate your thoughtful answers. I'll get on with preparing the required Documents for June. I'll have to travel to my state to get the letter from my LGA Chairman.

I thought SSC earn N100k (hence my 1/5th analogy)... read that somewhere, not sure now. As for my result, I really hope it won't be a hindrance. I will fall on my knees, cry and beg those who will be vetting. cheesy

1,000,000naira salary sef is not commensurate for a job with increased risk of paying the ultimate price.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:59pm On May 16, 2018
odimbannamdi:

1,000,000naira salary sef is not commensurate for a job with increased risk of paying the ultimate price.
Sometimes passion for a particular profession can make anyone overlook the pay, as long as he has unquenchable passion for the military putting into cognizance the pros and cons I think he should go for it(but if na to show power, hang pip or wear starched khaki be the motivation) hmmmn, the job will not be funny at all, because the threat of death is real( An officer told me plainly that he is a walking corpse), the 1st thing he asked when I told him my love for the "baga job" was "'There is death in the military, are you ready to pay the supreme price?"'.
Many wanna join for one reason or the other, but if it is not anchored on the tripod of Patriotism, Adventure and Regimental life style with the former(Patriotism) as the driving force this would be the most horrible profession to venture into.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 6:13pm On May 16, 2018
Senate don pass budget ooo remain Buhari to sign it
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 12:46am On May 17, 2018
SerialAlpha:
Senate don pass budget ooo remain Buhari to sign it

Alhamdulilah
Military Secretary over to you, do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 12:50am On May 17, 2018
veraiyke:
These peeps Una no wan even wait make form come out

Oga u no get problem na, if Kaduna package pure, we go still meet for NDA
Just allow us weh deh seriously anticipate the forms.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oghenemoney(m): 1:15am On May 17, 2018
Good day house, pls I need pass questions...orevajohnson@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:15am On May 17, 2018
oghenemoney:
Good day house, pls I need pass questions...orevajohnson@gmail.com. thanks.
Where did you see anyone talking about past questions here undecided
Mtcheeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.