Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:50 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1336141 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2018
Irony of life.
Have been following this thread since 2014 hoping when i grad i would enlist into the army after successfully serving in the NYSC. Passed out Nov. 2017 and was looking forward to the moment and then i was diagnosed with Inguinal hernia cursed by heavy weight lifting in March 2018.
I never dey work,but God helped me with the surgery money and finally 26th of June i had the repair done. Whats amazing is, i thought i would miss out of the recruitment process since i had the surgery done around the month the form normally comes out and proper healing process takes 3months at least,never thought by now this form wont be out ,but i want to believe personally Its for my favour...Guys no vex oo.
I wanna believe some aspirants here have one or two things to fix,be it health, documents or age related issues;just like me i think you have the grace now to fix things cause if its your dream and desire to enlist,the day will come for that and you shouldn't be found wanting else you regret wasting this blessing in disguise(the delay in recruitment).......
Lets kip hope alive and moral high,that day will come insha Allah.Have a blessed weekend fellow Aspirants.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mekailo:
Irony of life.
Have been following this thread since 2014 hoping when i grad i would enlist into the army after successfully serving in the NYSC. Passed out Nov. 2017 and was looking forward to the moment and then i was diagnosed with Inguinal hernia cursed by heavy weight lifting in March 2018.
I never dey work,but God helped me with the surgery money and finally 26th of June i had the repair done. Whats amazing is, i thought i would miss out of the recruitment process since i had the surgery done around the month the form normally comes out and proper healing process takes 3months at least,never thought by now this form wont be out ,but i want to believe personally Its for my favour...Guys no vex oo.
I wanna believe some aspirants here have one or two things to fix,be it health, documents or age related issues;just like me i think you have the grace now to fix things cause if its your dream and desire to enlist,the day will come for that and you shouldn't be found wanting else you regret wasting this blessing in disguise(the delay in recruitment).......
Lets kip hope alive and moral high,that day will come insha Allah.Have a blessed weekend fellow Aspirants.
Na prayers of people like you deh delay the form, I strongly believe you are good to go now.
Please let Allah know of your willingness to let the form come out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
MrSuama:

Na prayers of people like you deh delay the form, I strongly believe you are good to go now.
Lol grin grin
See hope
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Lol grin grin See hope
Hopeless hope. Even next year is not sure because of the election.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 2:59am On Jul 15, 2018
MrSuama:

hahaha,my oga i no pray for d delay,but i see delays as a blessing if i cant change the circumstances. And besides,i thought i remind a few who aren't fit paper wise and health wise to seize the opportunity and make amends now while they can,cause here go hot for any body wey go dey complain when the form gets out.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2018
As I see this thread for front page https://www.nairaland.com/4617885/see-what-saw-save-after immediately my eyes just sight the bros leg, me be like this guy no go fit join army oo cos the flatness of his foot is legendary.
Caveat :
If your feet flat like that abeg go do surgery b4 form come out, you still have the grace of few weeks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2018
ugo4u:
As I see this thread for front page https://www.nairaland.com/4617885/see-what-saw-save-after immediately my eyes just sight the bros leg, me be like this guy no go fit join army oo cos the flatness of his foot is legendary.
Caveat :
If your feet flat like that abeg go do surgery b4 form come out, you still have the grace of few weeks.
lol,if person do surgery for leg,dat one ll take months for nigga to learn how to walk again talk mre of running.that foot is right of
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Here just dull,hope it doesn't die like custom thread.Where our general naw guys whats xup,give us update on your hopes or what ever it is you doing while we anticipate the release of this form...for me,if army no show this yr,d nxt recruitment be it airforce or navy ,i dey put my head in.I really wan join the action..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
I just hope and pray the officers and men in Yobe barracks that was attacked are safe. Some course 44 officers are attending a course in Yobe. May God help them, as for the form this year I will never say never till Dec 31st. But we should keep our eyes on August sha if the intels gathered is anything to go by.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Guyz are not happy with buratai that was why we've been silent lately

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
shobroy10:
Guyz are not happy with buratai that was why we've been silent lately
beginning to think there is an order frm above holding dis form cos airforce too neva release form.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
ELJC:
beginning to think there is an order frm above holding dis form cos airforce too neva release form.
airforce recruitment is every year bust army na 2yrs if airforce fail to recruit this year no big deal but army plenty yawa dey
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 2:41am On Jul 18, 2018
GUΨS I GΔT Δ QUΣSTIΩΠ!!!
How do the army decide troops they send to threatened zones within nigeria. Do they pick soldiers at random from each base or is it on recommendation, abi na who no get God father to avoid such calls they end up on such deadly missions??

Just reading the yobe incident,its saddening. Young soldiers just fall unda d hands of bokoharam,am sure the men haven't stayed 4 yrs in service sef from the pics i saw. Y military no won just take out this insurgence from nigeria n dia moles once and forall.This game dey r playing tire me tink o.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Babatundeh26: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2018
Mekailo:
GUΨS I GΔT Δ QUΣSTIΩΠ!!!
How do the army decide troops they send to threatened zones within nigeria. Do they pick soldiers at random from each base or is it on recommendation, abi na who no get God father to avoid such calls they end up on such deadly missions??

Just reading the yobe incident,its saddening. Young soldiers just fall unda d hands of bokoharam,am sure the men haven't stayed 4 yrs in service sef from the pics i saw. Y military no won just take out this insurgence from nigeria n dia moles once and forall.This game dey r playing tire me tink o.
as long as you're a combatant you can't avoid such calls especially when there is a threat. If you're afraid to die then don't join the Nigerian army. A soldier was asked if he is not afraid to die and his answer was ' people die everyday, whether you're a soldier or not when it's your time death will surely come'.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Generalismo: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
with the recent increased man slaughter from Boko haram & fulani herdsmen on the NA, the NA as no choice than to recruit more officers this year. imagine Boko haram running over a whole Division full of over 700 soldiers... RIP to the Gallant soldiers who died in action, what an honour.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
odimbannamdi:

He doesnt really need it as such. I went for the screening with my statement of result in 2016 and i didn't have any problem. This year, i will do the same. If he gets into training, Intelligence Officers will go to his school with the statement of result he submitted to ascertain if it is original . The same thing will be done with every other certificate he submits.

CC: Babatundeh26
Please sir some of my certificate contain only my name and surname while others contain my first name, middle name and surname. i have an affidavit about the issue but i was wondering if during your screening you saw any problem relating ro this and what you would advise me to do thanks. ie some Adamu chukwuma Adekunle while others only say Adamu Adekunle.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Generalismo: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Generalismo:
Please I lost the original certificate of my SSCE only left with photocopies but i have gotten an affidavit. Can this be presented during screening? na dem village people at work o no be my fault.

please anyone with answers to this question?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Generalismo:

please anyone with answers to this question?
Bros no reputable organisation will settle for photocopy, though u gat affidavit,na prayers u go use back m up,remeba is limited space and survival of the fittest.....so find way get d original if you can
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:15am On Jul 28, 2018
Hold the forth, for the opening of army portal will be like the 2nd coming of Christ. Army just promoted some officers yesterday and I spoke to one of the newly promoted officer(Lt Col) he said that SSC/DSSC will hold this year.
Any principality way de block that form thunder de smile ontop him matter.
Watch and Pray....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 5:38am On Jul 28, 2018
ugo4u:
Hold the forth, for the opening of army portal will be like the 2nd coming of Christ. Army just promoted some officers yesterday and I spoke to one of the newly promoted officer(Lt Col) he said that SSC/DSSC will hold this year.
Watch and Pray....

Aminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
ugo4u:
Watch and Pray....
okay thanks for the info lets just pray nd watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2018
I have personally decided to wait till Dec 31st. And if the form doesn't come out by then, then I know na next year be that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
GeneralFeezy:
I have personally decided to wait till Dec 31st. And if the form doesn't come out by then, then I know na next year be that
U can't be more funny
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by callydon(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Buratai explains role of new army training school in P/Harcourt

http://fullgist24.com/2018/07/buratai-explains-role-new-army-training-school-p-harcourt.html
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by obshzl: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Gallant men! I'm moved to speak: whatever will be will surely be. Be hopeful.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
It has finally down on all of us that there's no recruitment this year. The allotted time don pass.
The problem now is next year being election year with all its uncertainty recruitment is as well very unlikely.

Till 2020 I guess. And by then most of us here would have been disqualified either by age or certificate mileage. Sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
SerialAlpha:
It has finally down on all of us that there's no recruitment this year. The allotted time don pass.
The problem now is next year being election year with all its uncertainty recruitment is as well very unlikely.

Till 2020 I guess. And by then most of us here would have been disqualified either by age or certificate mileage. Sad
Never say never, me personally will keep the hope alive till 11:59pm Dec 31 2018, since 2 different personnel insisted that they will open portal this year, also asked an officer in one thread like that on nairaland dude said he will get back to me when he gets any info. The whole thing don tire person, though its unusual for army to release form this period, but whenever I remember that we are in "Chanji" anything is possible. Last last na January 2019 training go commence, there is still time. Army can use 2months to run the whole process(From registration to final shortlisting).
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
ugo4u:

Never say never, me personally will keep the hope alive till 11:59pm Dec 31 2018, since 2 different personnel insisted that they will open portal this year, also asked an officer in one thread like that on nairaland dude said he will get back to me when he gets any info. The whole thing don tire person, though its unusual for army to release form this period, but whenever I remember that we are in "Chanji" anything is possible. Last last na January 2019 training go commence, there is still time. Army can use 2months to run the whole process(From registration to final shortlisting).
Training is supposed to be January coz of joint POP with NDA Termer 5&4 and yet you say you will wait for Form till Dec 31st. Just listen to your self.

Anyways I have said mine. Dey there dey jones urself
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
ugo4u:

Big boss. I see you on a military thread on NL. I thought you were an airforce officer. You seem to know much about military equipment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

Big boss. I see you on a military thread on NL. I thought you were an airforce officer. You seem to know much about military equipment
I'm a bloody civilian for now uncle lol and a lover of military machines(I interned with NAF) that's why it's seems I have small knowledge on some kinda stuffs.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
SerialAlpha:

Training is supposed to be January coz of joint POP with NDA Termer 5&4 and yet you say you will wait for Form till Dec 31st. Just listen to your self.

Anyways I have said mine. Dey there dey jones urself
Hey!!! you de para ontop my own "waiting" again. I'm an incurable optimist its ain't no fault of mine. Navy usually open there portal around November, so what makes you think army can't run theirs around that time? Its well sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (963) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.