Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1357892 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Exmdy: 8:32am On May 20, 2016
iamMcVince:
I discovered that not too many people want to join the Army....nobody wan die na. But I really appreciate y'all for keeping us up to date on this application. Real men are Soldiers!

This is not the main thread, that's why there are very few people commenting here and it seems like its just few applicants that wants the hit this year. There's been an ongoing thread since last year prior to and in anticipation of this year's enlistment excercise, that's where many of the applicants are and there's more insight and info flying over there. That thread is already on page 48 the last time I checked. Here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/2072648/nigerian-army-dssc-ssc-2015/46.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by DaveONchE(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2016
iamMcVince:
I discovered that not too many people want to join the Army....nobody wan die na. But I really appreciate y'all for keeping us up to date on this application. Real men are Soldiers!

Just chill till after the closing date for application, that's when you will understand Nigerian graduates aint smiling with the rate of unemployment.

Joining the army doesn't mean you are going to get killed. As a graduate and a Second Leutenant after the rigors of the military training, you are good to stay alive by war or by Boko Haram unless you lack the basics of being a Graduate!

I don't expect some dropout/no school at all Boko Haram Nigga to beat down a graduate with military training either by Gun battle or by Hand Combat. That could happen under a corrupt Government and not now that the system has been properly reshuffled.

Sometimes its not just about the heavy Muscles or Big Guns but just simple Brain tactics. Casualties are not accepted, neither is defeat, so getting killed as a trained graduate officer is not an option.

Get your mind prepared to fight under any condition and return alive, pay attention to every instruction during training and most importantly, apply every single knowledge you got as a graduate and make it count!!!
See u all as Future Leutenants and beyond by God's grace.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lekewatt(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2016
Hello house, my major concern now is d part of d form dt has to do wit parents declaration. Are they going to fill d 2 or just 1?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Davexx(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2016
Ok, thanks
Nigerdeltaboi:
yep
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Manchelsea(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2016
I have decided to set up a WhatsApp group on DSSC for easy dissemination of information, not everyone logs on to nairaland every now and then to check for updates so let's do it on WhatsApp.. It's easier, faster and better.. Feel free to update the house on any useful information from a right source. The WhatsApp group number is 07068304019
God will do it for us
(
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by skykenny: 9:50am On May 21, 2016
Davexx:
As we all know, there was no recruitment for SSC and DSSC last year (2015/2016) due to change in administration, however, let's meet here and share ideas concerning this year's recruitment, prospective I !!
Hello pals I applied for ssc but I'm still serving(nysc). Pls when are we expected to be called up to kaduna. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lekewatt(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2016
skykenny:

Hello pals I applied for ssc but I'm still serving(nysc). Pls when are we expected to be called up to kaduna. Thanks.
july, dont knw if they will consider u since u didn't upload ur nysc. Jst a tot though.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lekewatt(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2016
What's d fate of part time graduate wit letter of exclusion?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by DaveONchE(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2016
skykenny:

Are u sure your application was successful because NYSC certificate was among compulsory certificates to be uploaded or you uploaded something else there

I think their website was designed such that after you apply successfully, the site administrators will go through your profile information and uploaded certificates to Approve (to be shortlisted) or Disapprove (Can't be shortlisted). So only names of Approved Applicants will be automatically shortlisted.

My thoughts tho'!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by DaveONchE(m): 10:45am On May 21, 2016
Lekewatt:
What's d fate of part time graduate wit letter of exclusion?

Provided you have valid NYSC exemption certificate and your academic credentials obtained from 2011 to date, You are still Elligible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by homosapien(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2016
Manchelsea:
I have decided to set up a WhatsApp group on DSSC for easy dissemination of information, not everyone logs on to nairaland every now and then to check for updates so let's do it on WhatsApp.. It's easier, faster and better.. Feel free to update the house on any useful information from a right source. The WhatsApp group number is 07068304019
God will do it for us
(

Why not disseminate the information here. I believe the forum is still the best place for any information because it won't be useful just for this recruitment rather future applicant's can always log on to this site and still make use of the info.

Whatsapp limit the usefulness of the information. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by skykenny: 11:52am On May 21, 2016
Lekewatt:
july, dont knw if they will consider u since u didn't upload ur nysc. Jst a tot though.
I uploaded my Greencard. A friend of mine who did the same in 2013 and was later shortlisted advised me to do so. Though he had a strong backup.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Davexx(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2016
I think training begins by october or there about, that's after the final list comes out. But before that time you will need your NYSC discharge cert for screenings at zonal level and final selection board. So it all depends on how early you pass out and how slow the screening exercise is.
skykenny:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Davexx(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2016
Techincaly yes, the two concent forms are the same, but I think are for different files when we submit them, NOTE: the forms should be made valid at the court of law, I.e court signature and stamp on spaces provided on them
Lekewatt:
Hello house, my major concern now is d part of d form dt has to do wit parents declaration. Are they going to fill d 2 or just 1?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by skykenny: 3:22pm On May 21, 2016
Davexx:
I think training begins by october or there about, that's after the final list comes out. But before that time you will need your NYSC discharge cert for screenings at zonal level and final selection board. So it all depends on how early you pass out and how slow the screening exercise is.
Thanks boss. Just being optimistic everything works out fine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Manchelsea(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2016
Manchelsea:
God will do it for us
(
As I told those on the WhatsApp group, the officer in the NDA said the shortlist will soon be out and that this year people who applied for DSSC have more advantage because there aren't many this year. He said that the Nigerian Army cannot compromise unhealthy and weak people, that you must make the 3.2km race in 18m. The man is in group so you can ask him anything that bothers you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by igbokweemekak: 6:26pm On May 24, 2016
Good evening pals. Please I lost my Nigerian army recruitment registration 2016/2017 password that will enable me log in and print out my forms but can't retrieve it,does anyone have an idea on how I will go about it?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Manchelsea(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2016
igbokweemekak:
Good evening pals. Please I lost my Nigerian army recruitment registration 2016/2017 password that will enable me log in and print out my forms but can't retrieve it,does anyone have an idea on how I will go about it?
It is in your email

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by TipMe(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2016
please ì intend to apply for SSC but on the print out form i have regular recruit on all pages. am so confuse doe I fill all the necessary form that has to do with degree info.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by TipMe(m): 10:58pm On May 24, 2016
please ì intend to apply for SSC but on the print out form i have regular recruit on all pages. am so confuse doe I fill all the necessary form that has to do with degree
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Davexx(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2016
That's the first of its kind, am not sure you applied for ssc, infact I don't think that situation is possible. The process is automated, gives out what you feed in
TipMe:
please ì intend to apply for SSC but on the print out form i have regular recruit on all pages. am so confuse doe I fill all the necessary form that has to do with degree

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nwanna2588: 8:16am On May 25, 2016
www.nigerianarmyms.ng/

Davexx:
That's the first of its kind, am not sure you applied for ssc, infact I don't think that situation is possible. The process is automated, gives out what you feed in
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nwanna2588: 8:17am On May 25, 2016
TipMe:

www.nigerianarmyms.ng/
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by TipMe(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2016
But is advisable to continue with the regular recruit or I should just forget about it. because i heard there no way some1 can attain the level leutena
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Davexx(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2016
There's a lot u still don't understand about the army, u must enter with ur highest qualification , if u join recruits, u won't be able to present ur degree anymore, and to get leutenant, u will have to do another degree.
TipMe:
But is advisable to continue with the regular recruit or I should just forget about it. because i heard there no way some1 can attain the level leutena
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Journi2America(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2016
when is the deadline?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by slimvon(f): 4:45am On May 27, 2016
Good day guys,i don't know if anyone of you have materials for army dssc,i want to start preparing...kindly forward to my mail achi.precious1989@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by slimvon(f): 4:56am On May 27, 2016
please house after the form filling, what next should one expect as the next step?will there be aptitude test(s), exam(s), interview(s), etc.thnks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Aareeasy(m): 10:02am On May 27, 2016
pls guys I have some questions that bothers me regarding the medical, will people wit fire accident scars be disqualified and people wit operation scar I have a friend wit fire accident scars on his tigh though it happened five yrs ago but the scars are still there, will he be disqualified?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:15am On May 27, 2016
I uploaded a photo with dark-brown background during registration. Any hope for me?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ikdiaro(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2016
Hafa, hw I can I chelck if I have being shortlisted for the exam 2morow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.