Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1357729 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yomi24:

V replied u.

Like I sent a mail to ur email afadab4me@ yahoo.com. I have not gotten your reply sir...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nopretense: 5:57am On Jul 24, 2017
odimbannamdi:

That is my course of study too, bro.

Microbiology will fall under SSC coz DSSC advertises Medical Lab Science instead of Microbiology.

And in SSC, key units are Infantry (these are the foot soldiers and are referred to as "The Queen of the battle), Armoury, Artillery, Supply and Transport, Intelligence etc.

From what we were told in screening, a large number will go to infantry corps.
Thanks a bunch
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by cartimor: 6:34am On Jul 24, 2017
does anyone know when the form will be out?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2017
Yomi24:

RC & SSC will dominate d Combat arm&few @ Combat support while Dssc will b combined of Combat support nd Combat services.... They r thus:
Combat Arms : Infantry, Armor
Combat Support : Artillery, Signal, Medical, Engineer, S&T.
Combat Services : Ordnance, APR, Legal Service, Chaplain, Finance, Band, etc....

Thanks for this enlightenment, Sir. I will mail you shortly. i have some queries i would appreciate your clarifications on.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by slyd90(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2017
why do i keep getting this feelings that the form will be out 2day
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
slyd90:
why do i keep getting this feelings that the form will be out 2day
we are on the look at all times

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Isiah42: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yomi you are wrong

The combat arms are : INFANTRY & ARMOUR

The combat support arms are:ARTILLARY ;SIGNAL&;ENGINEERS

The combat support service are:MEDICALS;(SUPPLY & TRANSPORT);FINANCE & ORDINANCE

Other Services are:MILITARY POLICE;LEGAL SERVICES;APRD;INTELLIGENCE;BAND;PHYSICAL TRAINERS;CHAPLINE OR IMAMS;WORKSHOPS;EDUCATIONS;BAD;etc.

FORMS WILL BE OUT @THIS MONTH END OR FIRST WEEK OF AUGUST ...

THANKS HOUSE I LOVE THIS MORALE GUYS.

MORALE!!!!!!!!!!!! HIGHHHH!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Isiah42: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
PLEASE WE SHOULD STOP SHARING OUT NUMBERS OR PERSONAL EMAILS OR INSTA HANDLES SO THAT WE DONT CAUSE SEGGREGATION OR NEGLETION ON THIS SITE.
WE NEED TO BE TOGETHER IN ONE VOICE AND THIS AGGLOMERATES OUR MENTALLITY.
MIND YOU EVEN SENIOR MILITARY OFFICERS STILL EXIST ON THIS SITE BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE THEY STARTED. DONT THINK BECAUSE YOU ARE HAVING 1 OR 2KERNELS ON YOUR SHOULDERS YOU WILL COME HERE AND BE FORMING BOSS YOU BETTER WAKE UP BECAUSE EVEN THE ARMY HQ IS AWARE OF THIS MILITARY SITE IN NAIRALAND FOR SECURITY REASONS BEST KNOWN TO THEM. PLEASE NO BAGGER SHOULD DEVICE ANY MEANS TO KILL IT IF YOU FEEL YOU CANT POST ANY MEANINGFUL INFO OR CONTRIBUTE TO DISCUSSIONS JUST READ & GERROUT!!! THANKS ..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Isiah42:
PLEASE WE SHOULD STOP SHARING OUT NUMBERS OR PERSONAL EMAILS OR INSTA HANDLES SO THAT WE DONT CAUSE SEGGREGATION OR NEGLETION ON THIS SITE.
MIND YOU EVEN SENIOR MILITARY OFFICERS STILL EXIST ON THIS SITE BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE THEY STARTED. DONT THINK BECAUSE YOU ARE HAVING 1 OR 2KERNELS ON YOUR SHOULDERS YOU WILL COME HERE AND BE FORMING BOSS YOU BETTER WAKE UP BECAUSE EVEN THE ARMY HQ IS AWARE OF THIS MILITARY SITE IN NAIRALAND FOR SECURITY REASONS BEST KNOWN TO THEM. PLEASE NO BAGGER SHOULD DEVICE ANY MEANS TO KILL IT IF YOU FEEL YOU CANT POST ANY MEANINGFUL INFO OR CONTRIBUTE TO DISCUSSIONS JUST READ & GERROUT!!! THANKS ..

Bros calm down. If anyone here share contacts is just for knowing ourselves more which I believe is helpful in this journey. Sharing private contacts after general discussions here ain't bad at all.
So calm down. We thank you too for your constant info.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2017
Isiah42:
well said
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2017
greetens! i studied physics(electronics) m i needed in dssc?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lakesman1989: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Blessed day my fellow gallant military officers aspirant, I want to be enlighten concerning my course of study, I have a degree of bachelor of science(education) in Economics. Can I apply for DSSC under finance corpse? An enlightenment on this will fully be appreciated. We all have a blessed day ahead.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Isiah42: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=Mekailo post=58811118]greetens! i studied physics(electronics) m i needed in dssc?

95% of your services will be needed @nigerian army electrical & mechanical core .

55% of your services will be needed @ nigerian army engineers

55% of your services will be needed @ nigerian army signal core

SURE DSSC CAN GO IF ONLY THESE CORES WILL PUBLISH AN AVAILABILITY OR REQUIREMENT FOR YOUR COURSE OR DISCIPLE.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Isiah42: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mekailo Discipline sorry not disciple

@lakesman1989: Whatup you brother? Sure you are from the lakeside omoremi custard you are not a fan abi look @you. LOL

You course is economist education you can be key into nigerian army finance corps or nigerian army education corps...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lakesman1989: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Isiah42:
Mekailo Discipline sorry not disciple

@lakesman1989: Whatup you brother? Sure you are from the lakeside omoremi custard you are not a fan abi look @you. LOL

You course is economist education you can be key into nigerian army finance corps or nigerian army education corps...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lakesman1989: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thanks so much sir for the enlightenment.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by aphrodisiac(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
I studied chemical engineering. Can I apply for SCC or DSSC?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by maxlis097(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
aphrodisiac:
same here
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
aphrodisiac:

You are qualified for both if you are between the ages of 24 and 29
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OdaNobunaga(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pls house what's the usual age limit and is it possible to go around it? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Isiah42: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chemical engineer you can key into the nigerian army engineers corps or nigerian army electrical & mechanical engineers(workshop under battery unit) if only your discipline is needed or required on the course of recruitment.

Aside that Ssc is okay if you are below 29 or @ exactly 29 as @ when due.

Political Scientist Can key in to nigerian army corps of military police(MP).
(MP are for political scientist;Lawyers that have not been called to bar before joining the army;psychologist;History;Sociologist;security studies;criminologist)
Same conditions applies if you discipline is needed on the time of recruitment.

Micro Biologist Can key in to Nigerian army medical corps:Note the nigerian army medical corps is very large based on the branches in medical departments like surgeons;nursing;orthopedic;dental ;therapist;psychtric;environmental sanitary officers;biologist;dieticians;medical lab tech; mortuary attendance;etc
So you will apply under micro scientist or biologist or lab scientist or environmental health officer during recruitment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by tataiwo09(m): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2017
what of someone who studied Urban and Regional planning bro?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NoblePrince91: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2017
@Isiah42, what of someone that studied Mathematics; which of dssc or ssc shld he applied for, and what dept would he likely be deployed to?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Isiah42: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2017
An Urban & Regional Planner you will be keyed to the nigerian army engineer corps (ie: for surveyors: Land surveyors;estate surveyors;quantity surveyors;Building engineers or builders;civil engineers;urban & regional planners;architects;etc are called under engineers)

Mathematics you will have many opportunities to key in such as the nigerian army signal corps;Nigerian army electrical & mechanical engineers;Nigerian army aviation space & nigerian army education corps(To lecture maths in NMS or allied commands secondary schools... If only you are a guru in maths & can teach well.

NOTE:Its base on the demand on ur discipline during application aside that if you are younger than29 & not lesser than 24 or @ exactly 29 as @ whn due
appreciate the SSC which what you read will doesnt matter but war! war! war! & war & after your commission straight to BOKOHARAM HOT BED... Who knows you might be the officer that will capture ABUBAKAR SHAKAU for the nigerian army.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by aphrodisiac(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Isiah42:
An Urban & Regional Planner you will be keyed to the nigerian army engineer corps (ie: for surveyors: Land surveyors;estate surveyors;quantity surveyors;Building engineers or builders;civil engineers;urban & regional planners;architects;etc are called under engineers)

Mathematics you will have many opportunities to key in such as the nigerian army signal corps;Nigerian army electrical & mechanical engineers;Nigerian army aviation space & nigerian army education corps(To lecture maths in NMS or allied commands secondary schools... If only you are a guru in maths & can teach well.

NOTE:Its base on the demand on ur discipline during application aside that if you are younger than29 & not lesser than 24 or @ exactly 29 as @ whn due
appreciate the SSC which what you read will doesnt matter but war! war! war! & war & after your commission straight to BOKOHARAM HOT BED... Who knows you might be the officer that will capture ABUBAKAR SHAKAU for the nigerian army.
abi. LOL. Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lakesman1989: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Blessed evening prospective military officer aspirant, I would appreciate if anyone can share more light to why it's important for someone who once had piles to be evicted during medical screening, does it really affect cadet life during training or is it just a means to loose more numbers of people struggling to become an officer in NA?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2017
from de information am getting dey will no dssc/ssc dis year so let prepare our minds for next year�
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jfadebowale: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good afternoon forum, please what's the latest on Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC form. Anybody wanna tell me how far?
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Isiah42: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
They will be course intake this year any moment from now..... . My friend are you doubting? Look the way & manner you want to believe you better do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Isiah42:
They will be course intake this year any moment from now.....
My friend are you doubting?
Look the way & manner you want to believe you better do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
de truth is bitter
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lakesman1989: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
According to what I am aware of, even officers in NA be it army head quarter or any other div in d army, doesn't know wen d form will be out it's determined by d commander in chief in conjunction wit d minister of defense, chief of defense staff and d chief of army staff. So let's just hope, pray and be prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2017
lakesman1989:
According to what I am aware of, even officers in NA be it army head quarter or any other div in d army, doesn't know wen d form will be out it's determined by d commander in chief in conjunction wit d minister of defense, chief of defense staff and d chief of army staff. So let's just hope, pray and be prepared.
keep having false hope

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.