Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:23 PM

Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters (30642 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother / Umana, APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Celebrating With Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by Xposer: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pictured -the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate for Anambra Central Senatorial District, Barr Sharon Ikeazor celebrating today with supporters at the party's headquarters in Awka, Anambra state after being selected to represent the party in the forthcoming rerun election. The election looks like a battle between Victor Umeh of APGA and Barr Sharon Ikeazor of APC -following the disqualification of Senator Uche Ekwunife by the APC from contesting under the umbrella of the party.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by gsport: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Court case loading if she win the supreme Court held in plethora of cases that a rerun is only between the candidates that participate in the cancelled election. Not new entrants. Be properly guided.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by babyfaceafrica: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Even though I don't think she will win cos of the hatred some igbos have for APC ,I think APc did the right thing buy choosing her over a political prostitute like ewunife...- think APGA will win

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by ozoigbondu: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Congratulations madam on your impending flawless defeat

64 Likes

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by chumaster(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Who is this one,
Ohamadike is all we want, the man is fearless and has the interest of the Igbos at heart

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by cktheluckyman: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
gsport:
Court case loading if she win the supreme Court held in plethora of cases that a rerun is only between the candidates that participate in the cancelled election. Not new entrants. Be properly guided.

No need!! She has no chance of winning!! If Ngige one of Anambra's most popular politicians could not even make runner up under the APC what is the probability this unknown Ikeazo will win.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Xposer:
Pictured -the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate for Anambra Central Senatorial District, Barr Sharon Ikeazor celebrating today with supporters at the party's headquarters in Awka, Anambra state after being selected to represent the party in the forthcoming rerun election. The election looks like a battle between Victor Umeh of APGA and Barr Sharon Ikeazor of APC -following the disqualification of Senator Uche Ekwunife by the APC from contesting under the umbrella of the party.

Have you not heard that Osita Chidoka is in the race?

45 Likes

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by raumdeuter: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Congrats.

I remember the time when TANoids dey spreads lies that she was Moslems when they were trying to tag APC as an Islamic party

Mkpotu:
"UPDATED: OFFICIAL FACE of BUHARI/TINUBU APC (AS SUBMITTED TO INEC)

National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim)

Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim)

National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah. (Muslim)

Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim)

National Publicity Secreatary.: Lai Muhammed (Muslim)

Deputy National Publicity Secretary: Isa. Chul (Muslim)

National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq. (Muslim)

National Financial Secretary: Alhaji. Shaibu Musa (Muslim)

National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado. (Muslim)

National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banire (Muslim)

National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim)

National Vice Chairman, North East: Umar Duhu (Muslim)

National National Vice Chairman, North West: Salisu fagge (Muslim)

National Vice Chairman, North Central: Ahmed Abdullahi Aboki (Muslim)

Zonal Chairman, North West: Senator Sule Garo (Muslim)

Zonal Chairman, South West: Yemi Sani (Muslim)

EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim)

EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim)

National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim Convert; Born and Raised in the North)

All as announced by Alhaji Ali Modu Sheriff (Muslim).

Note: No Northern Christian was picked as National Vice Chairman or Zonal Chairman;why?

Is it not unconstitutional for INEC to register this ethno-religious party?
NB: This update is necessary in order to answer frivolous allegations that some names were deliberately omitted. Yes, I had omitted the names of persons like Tom Ikimi, Anyim Nyerere and Otunba Niyi Adebayo who were appointed National Vice Chairman for South-South, South East and South. West respectively and Senator Annie. Okonkwo who was appointed Deputy National Chairman South. The reason is because these positions must of necessity go to persons who are indigenes of the respective geo-political zone. They are really not what I call day-to-day executive and functional positions; they are completely peripheral." concerned Christian Nigerian

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by cktheluckyman: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
raumdeuter:
Congrats.

I remember the time when TANoids dey spreads lies that she was Moslems when they were trying to tag APC as an Islamic party

You will have to come from your smelling hut in ogbomosho to come and vote for her.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by dubemnaija: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
And viviangist fed us lies how uche ekwunife clinched the ticket...

Nawa for some people o

6 Likes

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by obidr(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Voting still ongoing in Awka. No one has been declared winner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by Frankiss44(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Is this woman eligible to contest this election?

1 Like

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by soludo93(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
gsport:
and if any of the candidates is dead or unable or unavailable to participate in the rerun election, the party has the right to replace such candidate going into rerun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by CACAWA(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
correct woman..

see my signature guys....

check that page out for political skits
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by 1surdman: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
All na wash

1 Like

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by ObinnaIzuora: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
raumdeuter:
Congrats.

Lol. See how they changed the name from SHARON to SHARIA IKEAZU. Some people are just wicked and devilish.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by kaziblake(f): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Congrats to her
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by looseweight: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
I too join happy people to celebrate her

Buh that shouldn't be automatic ticket for her nah..

Its now ngige's turn to test his popularity in the state.

Wonder how these women in my link below lost weight and tummy fat, check my signature or profile
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by ObinnaIzuora: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:

You will have to come from your smelling hut in ogbomosho to come and vote for her.

Akpu eating cocaine smuggler like you sef dey insult people. Lmao

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by Innodon(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Okay , truth be told, she is not even popular personally talk more of winning an election with a Party like APC in Anambra state. The most populous politician after Peter Obi is Ngige, but with all his popularity, he couldn't win on the platform of APC just because of the party. Ngige would have been governor of my state if he ran on a different platform but it's unfortunate that APC is dead in SE & SS.

19 Likes

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by Pavarottii(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Good 4 Ekwenife!

PDP will rise again...

Good riddance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by cutetopsey(f): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Congrats!

PDP still struggling to survive the massive evacuation by APC

Atope je, ki n je ibaje....

Just a little while, PDP your turn will come.. be a little bit patient grin
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
even the devil himself has the chance of winning under UDP party than apc.

this unknown woman should ask ngige how far grin

ngige remains one of the best thing that happened to Anambra politics soo loved in anambra state regardless of his party but we igbos hate apc soooooooooo much I mean any thing but apc cheesy

the battle is between umeh and Chidoka and I kinda hate that umeh guy especially that his annoying long cap angry
Chidoka is my choice young and vibrant smiley youths ti takeover pdp no more old corrupt bastards they're now in the party of Saints apc.
I used to love this ekwunife woman especially her milfy beauty wink but snitch and double standard humans like her disgust me angry that's a typical example of what awaits snitches and back stabbers grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by iykebest1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
gsport:
no bro. The court verdict wasn't a rerun but a cancellation and a FRESH election to be held. If it were to be a RERUN, the candidates will still be in d race.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by igboboy3(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
If PDP will do the right thing and give Osita Chidoka the ticket, then this political lightweight called Sharon will be no match for PDP. APC is slightly unpopular in the SE.

I'm also happy Ekwunife has been given the boot from the Senate. There is no room for political oloshos in our polity

10 Likes

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by iconSAGE1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Waste of time , resources, time to cook for her husband and look after her Family..Ngige with all his popurality and Oratory coupled with some small good work did not Win An Election for senate under same APC, na this woman wey we no know where she come from Go de make Noise, u think Anambra is like other states that joke with their Leaders. If Apc like let them win the whole states ib Nigeria. Anambra wouldnt mind be the only state ruled by APGA.

8 Likes

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by hamaworld(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
E no kwasign me.

MTN NO GO KILL PEOPLE

4 Likes

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by Sunofgod(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Crazy woman . . . . . .Dead on arrival!

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by babyfaceafrica: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Innodon:
Okay , truth be told, she is not even popular personally talk more of winning an election with a Party like APC in Anambra state. The most populous politician after Peter Obi is Ngige, but with all his popularity, he couldn't win on the platform of APC just because of the party. Ngige would have been governor of my state if he ran on a different platform but it's unfortunate that APC is dead in SE & SS.
so people vote party naw..not individuals....chai!!!!...God help us

1 Like

Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by Goldenprinz(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
happy for d rerun because am going to participate in it......Nysc
Re: Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters by barcaboi(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:

ogbomosho na village bah...where dd all dis kids come from

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju / Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) / Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.