Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) (52983 Views)

Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident Along Ore-lagos Express Way, 8 People Confirmed Dead (photos) / Tanker Burning Along Ore-Lagos Expressway - Bishops10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by Alfreddd: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2016
Menh...that is a sign that God loves you and He has destiny for you to fulfill in this world. Just get closed to him and keep loving him. Thank God for your life bro.
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by Austin234(m): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2016
So sad. I think Road Safety Corp has an up hill task. Mere standing on roads high ways to check over speeding and vehicle condition may not be enuf. They shud move to parks to check d sanity of some drivers. Alcohol shud be banned in all our parks. Health workers shud be employed in d corps. Corrupt Safety Corps shud shown d way out.

RIP to d dead
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by stonecoldcafe: 8:42am On Jan 21, 2016
obiaguna:

Same thing I did when travelling. Entered Edegbe to Benin and then faith motors to Onitsha. Mehn it's God oo. Same road u pass unscathed others may probably have an accident. I couldn't stop thinking God for journey mercies.

True, true. On that same Ore road just before christmas, there was a section where it was accident galore! I saw a bus in a ditch with a girl waving her hands in praise. I think that was very close to Okada to be precise.

Sometimes you will wonder whether nor be the same road? Its just by God's mercies. On my own part, I try to follow the lines that have proven track record. May God see us through.
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by 2el(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2016
UyaiHarley:
i dont think u really know that ur saying!

ask them, they will tell you.
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by Ifyrock: 9:07am On Jan 21, 2016
thank God for your life and that of the others that survived and to the dead may their souls RIP
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by Objectives: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2016
LastMumu:
Accidents happen, some people escape unscathed, some badly injured, while some don't live to see another day. It is all nature. angry

Like a raffle draw. Random natural selection.
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by kingthreat(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2016
Glad you're alive. God have mercy
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by hob(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2016
The horrors of Nigeria road.

thank God for ur life

RIP to the Dead
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by johnchiii(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2016
2el:
Thank God for your life

FG should scrap NYSC; imagine a scheme without

1. Health insurance
2. meagre allowance (N19800)

and you want corpers to work like a normal staff who is earning 100k plus.

A level 8 teacher in Akwa ibom ibom is earning N105,000

while a corper earn 19800+10000(state allawee) and the govt want work output to be d same.

its time for govt to review the pay structure of the scheme or scrap it.

Akwa ibom , Abuja, Lagos Port Harcourt, Borno , Yobe , Adamawwa corpers need to be given utmost consideration in reviewing d pay structure.

**imagine risking ones life from Lagos to Bauchi or Sokoto to Calabar coupled with bad road and proximity to armed robbers.

#FGRestructureNYSC

God bless the dead!

it should be scraped, it has outlived its purposes,

www.nairaland.com/2870292/nysc-outlived-purpose
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by eyincrown: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2016
Thank God for your life,his really a good Lord
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2016
RIP
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by obaiyan: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2016
2el:
Thank God for your life

FG should scrap NYSC; imagine a scheme without

1. Health insurance
2. meagre allowance (N19800)

and you want corpers to work like a normal staff who is earning 100k plus.

A level 8 teacher in Akwa ibom ibom is earning N105,000

its like u are a corper serving in one of those state mentioned
or u are dreaming of serving there

while a corper earn 19800+10000(state allawee) and the govt want work output to be d same.

its time for govt to review the pay structure of the scheme or scrap it.

Akwa ibom , Abuja, Lagos Port Harcourt, Borno , Yobe , Adamawwa corpers need to be given utmost consideration in reviewing d pay structure.

**imagine risking ones life from Lagos to Bauchi or Sokoto to Calabar coupled with bad road and proximity to armed robbers.

#FGRestructureNYSC

God bless the dead!
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
This post filled me with shivers.
I'm serving in Ogun, though i dont remain there all the time. I ply that road twice every month to and from Imo.
God protect me, that benin - ore road gives me the shivers and my heart calms down whenever i reach delta during the course of my journeys.
The road is too narrow for the volume of vehicles that ply it
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by mikron(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
just some few begging questions

if the said accident victim that was involved in the accident was rushed to the hospital immediately he was discovered to still be alive and he is just being discharged from hospital THEN WHAT TIME DID HE HAVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE ACCIDENT TO CAPTURE THE PHOTOS WITH HIS PHONE? the story does not add up
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by Manofvalor1: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
I give God glory and honour for saving ur life. Pls. Live ur life for God serve him cos he preserved ur life for a purpose.
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by Blessed4al(m): 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
A terribly sad story....Thank god for ur life bro.
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by juniweezy(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
I remember the guy's face. I was at the park that day @ohonba line when d driver told them he wasn't going and they entered our bus only for us to use theirs, on getting to ore (they left before us) we saw the accident. I was just crying cuz I should have entered that bus but God didn't want me to. Thank God you survived, people said everybody died
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
RIP to dead. Quick recovery to the injured
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by obiaguna(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

True, true. On that same Ore road just before christmas, there was a section where it was accident galore! I saw a bus in a ditch with a girl waving her hands in praise. I think that was very close to Okada to be precise.

Sometimes you will wonder whether nor be the same road? Its just by God's mercies. On my own part, I try to follow the lines that have proven track record. May God see us through.

Amen o brother. Happy new year.
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by 2el(m): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
sluk:

I know you, see you tomorrow @ odoro ikot

lol...did u saw me at Ikot Odoro today.....yimu*
cheesy
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by sluk(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
2el:

lol...did u saw me at Ikot Odoro today.....yimu*

cheesy

Yeah I swear I saw you but just didn't want your trouble
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by 2el(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2016
sluk:

Yeah I swear I saw you but just didn't want your trouble

I don't know wrr dey call Ikot odoro.
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by esthadewunmi(f): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thank God for his mercy and protection over you. smiley
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by sluk(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
2el:

I don't know wrr dey call Ikot odoro.
LOL... Are u serving in akwa ibom?
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by 2el(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
sluk:

LOL... Are u serving in akwa ibom?

Yes...pm me to know more
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
may the soul of the of the departed colleagues rest in perfect peace, one of the main reasons i ddnt want to travel during the Xmas n new yr but I later did
glory to God
back to my ppa safe n sound
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
Manofvalor1:
I give God glory and honour for saving ur life. Pls. Live ur life for God serve him cos he preserved ur life for a purpose.

Seen.
Re: Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Manofvalor1:

You may check now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.