Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

You Will Be Minding Your Business And Someone Will Just Make You Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Be Minding Your Business And Someone Will Just Make You Fall In Love (1747 Views)

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Be Minding Your Business And Someone Will Just Make You Fall In Love by jidoex66(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
You will be minding your business jeje and someone will just make you fall in love

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Minding Your Business And Someone Will Just Make You Fall In Love by tpiar: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: You Will Be Minding Your Business And Someone Will Just Make You Fall In Love by tpiar: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
jidoex66:
You will be minding your business jeje and no one will just make you fall in love

so the Nigerian celebrities and the site admin who are refusing to fall in love, what's your opinion of that?
Re: You Will Be Minding Your Business And Someone Will Just Make You Fall In Love by jidoex66(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
tpiar:

so the Nigerian celebrities and the site admin who are refusing to fall in love, what's your opinion of that?
It's just for fun, the thread is not meant to encourage/discourage anyone from loving up
Re: You Will Be Minding Your Business And Someone Will Just Make You Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol.He is so cute. smiley
Thanks for the heads up Op,I'ma have ta watch myself. grin
Re: You Will Be Minding Your Business And Someone Will Just Make You Fall In Love by cruzita(f): 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
okay
Re: You Will Be Minding Your Business And Someone Will Just Make You Fall In Love by NKekuma: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
It's still u that is falling in the love. Nobody forces u.
Re: You Will Be Minding Your Business And Someone Will Just Make You Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Love is a good thing. At least no be "fall in trouble"
Re: You Will Be Minding Your Business And Someone Will Just Make You Fall In Love by tubouncen(m): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
No woman no cry

Know woman know cry.... Lolz
Re: You Will Be Minding Your Business And Someone Will Just Make You Fall In Love by Cholls(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
My brother na only girls understand lobish you dey yan.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Just Been Duped By Data Sub Seller On Nairaland / Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? / Pictures everyone can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.