Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

Could This Be The Most Disgusting Or Most Creative Cake Ever Baked? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Could This Be The Most Disgusting Or Most Creative Cake Ever Baked? (1312 Views)

Oven Baked Moi Moi With Sea Food / Most Creative Cake Ideas For Weddings Or Anniversary Occasions / See The Beautiful Cake My Mom And I Baked And Designed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Most Disgusting Or Most Creative Cake Ever Baked? by Mobebi(m): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
If it were your birthday and a friend in the spirit of celebration, brought this cake for the occasion, would you eat out of it?

The creativity of some people sometimes can be unimaginable. While some people are disgusted over the picture of a cake that has gone viral on the internet baked by a Reddit user, others can’t wait to have a bite from it.

A picture of the ‘rudest dessert ever’ has gone viral after a Reddit user posted their questionable treat online.

They uploaded a picture of the cake with the heading “The flawed design of this dessert“.

This is because the pink cake with chocolate sauce looks remarkably like a bum with poo coming out of it.

The disgusting design has had mixed reviews, with people divided over whether it’s awful or just a bit of fun.

Read more on http://www.senenablog.com/could-this-be-the-most-disgusting-or-most-creative-cake-ever-baked/

Re: Could This Be The Most Disgusting Or Most Creative Cake Ever Baked? by luckynzo(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ewwww. Repelling, awful, nasty.
Re: Could This Be The Most Disgusting Or Most Creative Cake Ever Baked? by cruzita(f): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin the yansh cake dey even purge
Re: Could This Be The Most Disgusting Or Most Creative Cake Ever Baked? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wch of the hole d shiit dey come out from abi na menses because from view, d yansh na woman yansh and woman get 3holes under there.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Disgusting Or Most Creative Cake Ever Baked? by jopretty(f): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
To me, it looks like a woman experiencing pain while her monthly flow gushes out.
Re: Could This Be The Most Disgusting Or Most Creative Cake Ever Baked? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 21, 2016
It's awful angry

(1) (Reply)

Which Would You Pick: Eba Or Pounded Yam / Industrial Oven. / Day I Nearly Died Making 800 Jam Donuts (business Lessons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.