Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Is Their Anybody That's Serving In Taraba State In The House - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is Their Anybody That's Serving In Taraba State In The House (5321 Views)

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) / Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) / Taraba State 2015 Batch B Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Their Anybody That's Serving In Taraba State In The House by yaolad: 5:18am On Jan 31, 2016
yaolad:
hello bro,can I get to have your contact...I have something to do that has to do with takum precisely.....Here's my line... 08035329866.......You can whatsapp me as well....I will be expecting your feedback
Bro,am still waiting to hear from u.....Let me have your line.....
Re: Is Their Anybody That's Serving In Taraba State In The House by henrixx(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
yaolad:
hey jaypower2,am really interested in doing honey from that side but I find it difficult to come that side without know any person there.....Can I have your contact or whatsapp me through my number.....08035329866
are you still interested in doing the honey?
Re: Is Their Anybody That's Serving In Taraba State In The House by Jaypower2(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
henrixx:
are you still interested in doing the honey?
I have contact in jalingo that supplies me honey.
Re: Is Their Anybody That's Serving In Taraba State In The House by henrixx(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2016
Jaypower2:
I have contact in jalingo that supplies me honey.
oh kk.. Likewise me. I'm looking for buyers
Re: Is Their Anybody That's Serving In Taraba State In The House by Jaypower2(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
henrixx:
oh kk.. Likewise me. I'm looking for buyers
OK. so where are u now?
Re: Is Their Anybody That's Serving In Taraba State In The House by henrixx(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jaypower2:
OK. so where are u now?
shuttle BTW ogun taraba. Currently in sango Ota.
Re: Is Their Anybody That's Serving In Taraba State In The House by Jaypower2(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
henrixx:
shuttle BTW ogun taraba. Currently in sango Ota.
OK
Re: Is Their Anybody That's Serving In Taraba State In The House by Okeytus(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2017
I am presently serving in Gembu, sardauna LGA taraba state. you can contact me for your oil supplies
Re: Is Their Anybody That's Serving In Taraba State In The House by gunners160(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Please is their anybody who us serving at Wukari? I mean close to the Federal University, Wukari?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Announce Passing Out Date For 2017/2018 Batch A Stream 1 / When Is 2016 Batch B Going To Pop? / Corps Members Stranded In Adamawa Over Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.