Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,504 members, 7,781,536 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

Orange Group Written Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Orange Group Written Test And Interview (20784 Views)

AIICO Test And Interview Invitation / Orange Group Test Invite / Vacancy At Orange Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orange Group Written Test And Interview by oblo(m): 5:52am On Jan 21, 2016
Good Morning

I have been invited for a written test and interview as regards the above mentioned coy for the post of sales supervisor

Please does anyone who has worked/ is working/ or knows somebody who works there grin have an idea of what kind of written test they do? Their working conditions and pay?

Thank you.

NB: I applied by sending my cv and cover letter to recruitment@orangegroups.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by tea040: 6:34am On Jan 21, 2016
bro wat course did u study and wen did u apply?
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Lysah(f): 7:57am On Jan 21, 2016
@Oblo,pls who did u address the cover letter to? Any name specifically?I want to apply for the position of a customer service rep.Thanks
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by oblo(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2016
tea040:
bro wat course did u study and wen did u apply?

I read Mass communication.

Lysah:
@Oblo,pls who did u address the cover letter to? Any name specifically?I want to apply for the position of a customer service rep.Thanks
Lysah:

Address to Recruiter.

Good Luck!
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by oblo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
No one??
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Benjom(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2016
Well, it's good to ask but in the absence of concrete information, just prepare yourself. From all indication, theirs may not be as hard as those multinational companies.
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by oblo(m): 6:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Went for the test...wrote....not bad.....couple of trick maths questions as well as sales and scenario questions.

I guess I did ok hence I was invited for a screening interview...questions asked were focused on talking about myself...what I did...what am doing now and why I applied for the job with orange group. What I also expected expected to earn was also discussed. I had a figure in mind higher than what I was earning before and told them that. Lets see how it goes they said though it was way beyond.

Got a mail that I did well and was invited to the next stage of the recruitment process.

NB: know your onions.. about the past jobs you have been at.

Another important thing is.. read and know every aspect of your cv. Some people do not write their cv or just add stuff to their cv to impress. Even if u do that please read your cv...like a text book.

So if you are asked questions like " how many years of work experience do yoi have" or " tell me the names of your staff or how many people did you train "..... you don't start stuttering or say something far different from what you have in your cv!

Recruiters want to know if you are actually who and what you say you are from your cv especially when you have quite some lenghty work experience and achievements grin grin.

Wish me luck!

If you also applied and was invited please come on here and share you experience. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Drkul(f): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2016
oblo:
Went for the test...wrote....not bad.....couple of trick maths questions as well as sales and scenario questions.

I guess I did ok hence I was invited for a screening interview...questions asked were focused on talking about myself...what I did...what am doing now and why I applied for the job with orange group. What I also expected expected to earn was also discussed. I had a figure in mind higher than what I was earning before and told them that. Lets see how it goes they said though it was way beyond.

Got a mail that I did well and was invited to the next stage of the recruitment process.

Another important thing is.. read and know every aspect of your cv. Some people do not write their cv or just add stuff to their cv to impress. Even if u do that please read your cv...like a text book.

So if you are asked questions like " how many years of work experience do yoi have" or " tell me the names of your staff or how many people did you train "..... you don't start stuttering or say something far different from what you have in your cv!

Recruiters want to know if you are actually who and what you say you are from your cv especially when you have quite some lenghty work experience and achievements grin grin.

Wish me luck!

If you also applied and was invited please come on here and share you experience. wink

I wish you luck and God's favour.
I applied using the email, but nothing yet o
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by obiakorEmmanuel(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2016
i applied too, wrote the test and did the interview , got a mail from the recruiter that i did well and invited for the next stage of the recruitment process.

Though i don't have an idea of what to expect from the next recruitment process and also the salary range cus i guess the recruiter smiled when i told her mine opinion about salary

Pls, if u have any idea about this two question, kindly share.

Thanks
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Hemanwel(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2016
@obiakorEmmanuel,did you get the mail that you did well the same day you did the interview?
I did mine yesterday and I haven't heard from them.
cc: oblo
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by obiakorEmmanuel(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
i got mine the next day
Hemanwel:
@obiakorEmmanuel,did you get the mail that you did well the same day you did the interview?
I did mine yesterday and I haven't heard from them.
cc: oblo
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by adepiero: 5:47am On Jan 30, 2016
I applied via LinkedIn and also got a mail from them for the same position. So far I guess the position has not been taken. So guys can keep applying

1 Like

Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by hisable2: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
pls is this orangegroup the same thing with orange drug company
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by patako: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2016
adepiero:
I applied via LinkedIn and also got a mail from them for the same position. So far I guess the position has not been taken. So guys can keep applying
Please what is the location ? PH or Lagos.
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by adepiero: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2016
patako:

Please what is the location ? PH or Lagos.
Lagos
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Femexx(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
Did mine on 25th of Jan, never heard anything from them since then.......
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by obiakorEmmanuel(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2016
I guess we did the exercise the same day and got the mail for the next phase of recruitment process, Any info since them cus after the mail, i have not hear from them.
oblo:

Wish me luck!

Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by chiomzy37: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Please I got an invite from orange group today,,anybody with me? And what questions should I expect,,I applied for d post Cashier
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by dexcira(f): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
obiakorEmmanuel:
i applied too, wrote the test and did the interview , got a mail from the recruiter that i did well and invited for the next stage of the recruitment process.

Though i don't have an idea of what to expect from the next recruitment process and also the salary range cus i guess the recruiter smiled when i told her mine opinion about salary

Pls, if u have any idea about this two question, kindly share.

Thanks
. Pls what did you experience in your next stage of recruitment process after u did well in the interview??
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by dexcira(f): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
chiomzy37:
Please I got an invite from orange group today,,anybody with me? And what questions should I expect,,I applied for d post Cashier
. I think is Maths and questions related to the post u applied for. Wen is ur test
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by dexcira(f): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
oblo:

I guess I did ok hence I was invited for a screening interview...questions asked were focused on talking about myself...what I did...what am doing now and why I applied for the job with orange group. What I also expected expected to earn was also discussed. I had a figure in mind higher than what I was earning before and told them that. Lets see how it goes they said though it was way beyond..

Wish me luck!

. Please the next stage of recruitment process in your time was it an interview? What was it about
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by chiomzy37: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
dexcira:
. I think is Maths and questions related to the post u applied for. Wen is ur test
On Monday,,what about u
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by dexcira(f): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
chiomzy37:
On Monday,,what about u
. Av written
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by chiomzy37: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
dexcira:
. Av written
It is well,,I pray you get to d next stage
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by dexcira(f): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
chiomzy37:
. Tnx u too
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by dexcira(f): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
chiomzy37:
. try to b there on time OK?
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Imoksp(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
chiomzy37:
Hi. I applied for a Cashier too.how was ur test. Wat were d questions like?pls furnish me.i hav mine on Monday.drop ur number let me cal u 4us to talk. Tanks
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by soria4real(f): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
I received their test invites for a marketing role but am sure didn't apply for marketing but for warehouse officer don't know if to honour it.pls any information on the test format?
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Nkc22: 8:00am On May 22, 2017
Please all, I know this thread hasn't been functional for a long time, but I would gladly appreciate any info on the test questions of this Coy.

I was invited for a Management Trainee post...

Thanks.
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by CallofDuty(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2017
Nkc22:
Please all, I know this thread hasn't been functional for a long time, but I would gladly appreciate any info on the test questions of this Coy.

I was invited for a Management Trainee post...

Thanks.
how far??were u invited for the interview??
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Nkc22: 11:52pm On May 23, 2017
CallofDuty:
how far??were u invited for the interview??

Yes I was...were you?

I honestly don't know how or what to prepare with...Any help would go a long way
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Fatchi: 5:51am On May 24, 2017
pls I was invited for a test today for management trainee.pls was their question like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle / National Hospital, Abuja Recruitment 2017. See Vacancies & Apply / Who Knows About Greywolf Empire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.