Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Top 5 World War 2(WWII) Android Games[screenshots] - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Top 5 World War 2(WWII) Android Games[screenshots] (4327 Views)

Top 5 World War Games 2016 (WW1, WW2) / Android Games To Look Out For As At Now / A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 World War 2(WWII) Android Games[screenshots] by henryobinna(m): 6:19am On Jan 21, 2016
On this post I'll be listing the top 5 android world war 2 games.
Most of us(if not all) reading this post were not born during or before the world war 2(WWII) but some would like to relive that experience of world war 2 as a soldier on their android devices, that is the reason for this post.

1. Brothers In Arms 3

This is my favorite of all the top 5 world war 2(WWII)android games to download. Brothers In Arms 3(BIA3) is a third person shooter android world war 2 game developed by Gameloft with the hope to bring the world war 2(WWII) experience right to you on your android.On BIA3 your 'brothers' are always there to help you, remember brothers can be the difference between victory and defeat. Brothers In Arms 3 features; Good graphics, IAP(In-app purchase), requires internet connection to play.

2. Frontline Commandocheesy-Day

After Brothers In Arms 3(BIA3) and FL Commando: WW2 my next is this; Frontline commandocheesy-Day. FrontLine Commando: D-Day is another of the top 5 world war 2(WWII) android games with immersive and easy gameplay, it's developed by Glu one of the top developers of android games on the Google Play Store. On D-day you're spearheading the Allied forcing in invasion and defeating the occupants of Normandy(France) and take it back. Frontline commando: D-Day features IAP, good graphics(your enemies intelligence is developed), No internet connection required.

3. Frontline Commando: WWII(WW2)

While the number 2 game on the list of Top 5 World War 2(WWII) android games; D-Day was focused on leading the Allied forces in defeating the occupants of Normandy(France) and also re-occupying, FL commando: WWII(WW2) is a sequel to D-Day and features other parts of the World War 2(WWII) In Europe. Great weaponry at your disposal, defeat your enemies at all cost. Unlike D-Day that has good/basic graphics FL Commando: WW2 has a better and improved graphics.

4. Warship Battle: 3D World War 2(II)

Warship Battle is another fascinating of the Top 5 World War 2(WWII) Games on android.
Warship Battle: 3D world war 2 developed by Joycity Corp, features menacing weapons on. Destroy the enemy ships with yours, don't let them get through the sea. With easy control Warship Battle: 3D world war 2 is a fun world war 2 game to play on your android.

5. Guns And Glory World War 2(WW2)

Guns And Glory WW2 developed by Handy Games brings World War 2 In cartoon to you, while it may look like Plants VS Zombies or it appears simple it actually gets as you continue. Guns And Glory WW2 is more of a strategic game than Action after all you can't win a war without good strategy.

Download links of all the games' original apk are available at the source

feel free to also add yours with pictures.

source: http://www.legitstuffs.com/2016/01/top-5-world-war-2-android-games-download.html
Re: Top 5 World War 2(WWII) Android Games[screenshots] by EHMIR(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2016
Frontline commando: D day

i love dis game,it gives u d feeling like ure in d heat of d battles,bullets flying over ur heads,effects are almost real,graphic is superb,
Re: Top 5 World War 2(WWII) Android Games[screenshots] by henryobinna(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2016
EHMIR:

i love dis game,it gives u d feeling like ure in d heat of d battles,bullets flying over ur heads,effects are almost real,graphic is superb,
exactly!

you need to try BIA 3 too if you haven't
Re: Top 5 World War 2(WWII) Android Games[screenshots] by v4vendetta: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hoping to see more this year especially the likes of brothers in arms
Re: Top 5 World War 2(WWII) Android Games[screenshots] by Samyj247: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
EHMIR:

D's game sims tempting to download. does d game requires online in purchase.
Re: Top 5 World War 2(WWII) Android Games[screenshots] by henryobinna(m): 6:21am On Jan 22, 2016
v4vendetta:
Hoping to see more this year especially the likes of brothers in arms
same with me,
Re: Top 5 World War 2(WWII) Android Games[screenshots] by henryobinna(m): 6:29am On Jan 22, 2016
Samyj247:
D's game sims tempting to download. does d game requires online in purchase.
D-Day is free to download and play but has IAP

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Download FIFA To PC? / Pubg Mobile Nigeria (whatsapp Group) / How Do I Jailbreak PS3 Cech-3003b?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.