Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests (28084 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Review: An Affordable Note That Delivers. / XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2016
davthom:
have got d phone, I think my brothers iPhone 6 bezels are bigger

At least the bezel of the iPhone 6 houses the home button which houses the fingerprint sensor. What's the use of the huge bezel on this phone ?
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by adoptop70: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
greenhulk:

At least the bezel of the iPhone 6 houses the home button which houses the fingerprint sensor. Whsts the use of the huge bezel on this phone ?
The space left and right is what called bezel not the bottom and top space
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
adoptop70:

U don try. A bezel is screen to body ratio; an area surrounding the screen. Surrounding means left to right, top to bottom. So this phone still has s bezel of life.

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
greenhulk:

At least the bezel of the iPhone 6 houses the home button which houses the fingerprint sensor. What's the use of the huge bezel on this phone ?
maybe be its just me but d top and bottom bezels aren't huge,and for d iPhone I was referring to the side bezels,I should have been more specific
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
adoptop70:

its all bezels around all 4 sides
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by DoroBen: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
This a great review misstechy, it has helped me make my buying decision but people are wicked oh how will you dislike the video. Lalasticlala abeg front page things
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by hustla(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mshew
Better go and review new Xiaomi phones, best out of Asia
*spreads mat while waiting for Xiaomi mi5 with Se Edge + specs *

Feb things grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by tgmservice: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
MissTechy:
I have been MIA for a bit, apologies. The Zero 3 review is finally up, whew! I have a long written review where I compared it with the InnJoo 2 and the Almighty Phantom 5.

However, in the video review, I was able to test out the multitasking capabilities of the 3, I also did a temperature test because of the claims that the Zero series have heating problems and due to the large demand, I did a sensor test. The second part of the video had me doing a live video test both indoor and outdoor to test out the front and back camera capabilities, I also showed some camera samples of the InnJoo 2 vs the Zero 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APNlRhWg8Ls

Do watch the video and let me know if you dig the Zero 3.

Don't forget to subscribe
misstechy can u help wit ur numba I seriously need ur help in reviewing a phone
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
You are beautiful MissTechy wink

Chocolate armour
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by mosopefoluwa: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Fell in luv with just the fact Dat dere is a miss techy. Only to visit ur blog n found out you are a sista Eagle.... Nice one baybez.

I don try for Infinix.... Iv used all deir fone before the hot note 2 n zero 3....Ba kudi at d moment.. So no show

Keep soaring.......
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by rman: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
The camera angle during the tests is poor.
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by christopher123(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
MissTechy:
I have been MIA for a bit, apologies. The Zero 3 review is finally up, whew! I have a long written review where I compared it with the InnJoo 2 and the Almighty Phantom 5.

However, in the video review, I was able to test out the multitasking capabilities of the 3, I also did a temperature test because of the claims that the Zero series have heating problems and due to the large demand, I did a sensor test. The second part of the video had me doing a live video test both indoor and outdoor to test out the front and back camera capabilities, I also showed some camera samples of the InnJoo 2 vs the Zero 3.

I use this brand hot 2 but who can please help me out...it updated from Andriod 5.1 to andriod 6.0 marshmallows as they call it...but the new OS wont let me be...the problem is that my laptop wont see this phone when I connect it via USB cable

I need help..can I downgrade the phone to 5.1 again

your assistant would be appreciated
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by christopher123(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
mosopefoluwa:
Fell in luv with just the fact Dat dere is a miss techy. Only to visit ur blog n found out you are a sista Eagle.... Nice one baybez.

I don try for Infinix.... Iv used all deir fone before the hot note 2 n zero 3....Ba kudi at d moment.. So no show

Keep soaring.......

I use this brand hot 2 but who can please help me out...it updated from Android 5.1 to android 6.0 marshmallows as they call it...but the new OS wont let me be...the problem is that my laptop wont see this phone when I connect it via USB cable

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by christopher123(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
mosopefoluwa:

Keep soaring.......

I use this brand hot 2 but who can please help me out...it updated from Andriod 5.1 to andriod 6.0 marshmallows as they call it...but the new OS wont let me be...the problem is that my laptop wont see this phone when I connect it via USB cable

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Unlimited22: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
christopher123:

Try USB debugging on

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by toys2seven(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Perfect phone for the price and specs.
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Lexusgs430: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
I would also love the ability to pronounce 3 the way you do!!!
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Ebimablog: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
adoptop70:

Not true ,but Geeks usually ignore the up & bottom bezels
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by DoroBen: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lexusgs430:
I would also love the ability to pronounce 3 the way you do!!!

Stop insulting her now
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Lexusgs430: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
DoroBen:

Stop insulting her now

Haba my Oga, I said I would love nah!!!
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by niggi4life(m): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
tgmservice:
ashewo... U wan use style toast the girl
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by oga15(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please I want to know the prize?
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by DoroBen: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
oga15:
Please I want to know the prize?

N46

1 Like

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Rilwayne001: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
scarr:
Cute dimples grin

Infinix Zero twree...
...comes with a twree gb ram grin grin

more like tgwree grin
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
tgmservice:

abi u wan review her pusssy undecided liar
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by nigerianvenom(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
MissTechy:

Hi misstechymisstechy,i noticed my gionee m5 generate heat during browsing.is it peculiar to mine alone or general problem?
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Sphilip1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thats cool...i recently saw an article about the zero 3 on www.techkibay.com
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by dapraiz(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
infinix just dey dupe Nigerians
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by augster(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
greenhulk:

them wan build hotel and public toilet for there
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by honorbule(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please do the crash test to test if the screen is strong... grin grin grin
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Liljeez(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Um Miss Techy....dis actually ur first review im watching and i must say u are absolutely stunning
plus i neva knew women were inti action games ...i was lyk wow especially at dat point where u went 'im gonna go kill some people' i was lyk mehn....is she for real ??
All all tho it was a nyc review.....im jux wondering how can i contact u for further information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lenovo Shows Off Concept Flexible Smartphone, Smart Projector And A Lot More / Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 / The Infinix Hot 8: Features And Spy Photos (Rumored)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.